Delivering a message to your earlier self

Resources and links to information on angels.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
conxtion wrote:and you'd better not try.
Why not?
They might learn things in the process.
And the ripples of a reality where problems are fixed can very well affect the person here.
The "fixed" problem would very likely see the thread starter not even being born.

The past can, and should, be studied, but never tempered with.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

Ever watch The Butterfly Effect? Because that is what will happen. Lol.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

conxtion wrote: The "fixed" problem would very likely see the thread starter not even being born.

The past can, and should, be studied, but never tempered with.
LOL
There are enough realities where he wasn't born and it won't affect this reality.
So, no, people can try to tamper with it all they want. Hell, I do, all the time.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Which parts of your past did you temper with, during this present life?

[quote="Aprophis
LOL
There are enough realities where he wasn't born and it won't affect this reality.
So, no, people can try to tamper with it all they want. Hell, I do, all the time.[/quote]

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

conxtion wrote:Which parts of your past did you temper with, during this present life?
As many as I could tamper with and I did the same with past lives.
But as I said, it doesn't affect our physical reality. The only thing affected is my astral and spiritual being. And my mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

As someone who practices chronokinesis, I go back and mess about with the 'past' often. It's fun and it's even a little revolutionary so I don't see an issue in exploring that. Keep in mind time is an illusion, past/present/future are simultaneous.
As Apro has said it's primarily impacting the spiritual, astral, mental spheres -- these do have the capability to influence the physical but they're not going to destroy it all crazy-like. We have far more freedom than we are taking license to experiment with.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hmm .. since there is no effect on your physical reality, it just means that you did not actually temper with anything physical in your past (nor do you have any power to do so, if you wished). You just thought-projected some changes in your imagination, and the effects of such imagination stayed only in your imagination (astral / spiritual / whatever).

In my opinion, this is totally different from what the thread starter had in mind. But we will need him / her to have the final say on this.
Aprophis wrote: As many as I could tamper with and I did the same with past lives.
But as I said, it doesn't affect our physical reality. The only thing affected is my astral and spiritual being. And my mind.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

What is your authority to say that time is an illusion, and past / present / future are simultaneous?
Noctua wrote:As someone who practices chronokinesis, I go back and mess about with the 'past' often. It's fun and it's even a little revolutionary so I don't see an issue in exploring that. Keep in mind time is an illusion, past/present/future are simultaneous.
As Apro has said it's primarily impacting the spiritual, astral, mental spheres -- these do have the capability to influence the physical but they're not going to destroy it all crazy-like. We have far more freedom than we are taking license to experiment with.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

conxtion wrote:What is your authority to say that time is an illusion, and past / present / future are simultaneous?
I'd say years of experience with Noc.

Also we all know time isn't a linear sequence of action but a ball of wibbley wobbley timey wimey stuff.
Or a singular point where All is One. Time is an illusion, this whole reality is, it's just how we perceive things. We make it up so we can actually understand the universe with our limited minds.
conxtion wrote:Hmm .. since there is no effect on your physical reality, it just means that you did not actually temper with anything physical in your past (nor do you have any power to do so, if you wished).
Since there is no machine to actually travel physically in the past, you'll have a hard time to physically affect the physical past.
But you can affect your other selves. Which has an affect on your physical self.
Just like we can't just teleport around the world but astral project, this is only an astral projection. Or you just alter your own memories, but you do that all the time by remembering anyway, so there's that.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

As Apro pointed out it's my experience, I have been exploring time-based metaphysics for a very long time and it's something I'm particularly into.
Besides this it simply makes a whole lot of sense.

If you consider how we're never actually in the present, because in our perception of 'time' it's continuously moving, then you can maybe begin to wrap your head around the idea that we are living in the past and the future simultaneously.
Consider genetic memory and picture it as one of those matryoshka dolls, what happened 'before' is inexorably tied to what is happening each moment of now.. it could not have happened if what occurs now isn't happening, and what occurs now isn't happening unless what occurred before is happening. One long *now*. There is no before or after, it's just a long now.
Like an accordion, energetically this can fold into itself and out from itself with ease once you begin to perceive the illusion; there is no separation there is only movement which is forever tied in a single thread.
Many may also consider therefore, the eras of 'before' operating parallel to us 'now'.. and if you do, it's a direct way of noticing the complete dissolution of linear time.

In my engagements with spirits this only becomes clearer. A spirit does not cease to exist, if they incarnated into the flesh then they will always have been in the flesh.. they have imprinted themselves physically into our world, our genealogy, therefore eternally alive, eternally having cast that physical influence and imprint, regardless of 'death'. So their physicality is eternal, and in the 'parallel' of those eras we find their spirit to be living.

Those with the psychic ability to see into the past or future (of which I am one), also reinforce this. If you can reach into the past or future then it exists in the present. If the future-past has already occurred there's suddenly absolutely no logic to try to pit things linearly. Lol.

And these are just a few ways to illustrate it plainly.

Return to “Angel Information”