Delivering a message to your earlier self

Resources and links to information on angels.
Iochd
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Time traveller
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Iochd

Is there a specific angel you could petition to deliver a message back in time to your earlier self, I had heard that Archangle Metatron may be that one

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Offhand, I'd say you can't, otherwise you may trigger historic changes and cause paradoxes (eg your present self may never get born). You can however, contact your earlier selves now (but not back in time).

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Theoretically it would be possible. But if you are not able to communicate with them now, it won't be possible for your earlier self.
Also doing that would probably just create a parallel reality with a different outcome and will not affect your reality in the way you'd want it to.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

If so let me know the winning lotto numbers I will be rich :)

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well ... your earlier self would not know the future lotto winning numbers ... only your future self can.

So, can you contact your future self? 1h

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:Theoretically it would be possible. But if you are not able to communicate with them now, it won't be possible for your earlier self.
Also doing that would probably just create a parallel reality with a different outcome and will not affect your reality in the way you'd want it to.
This was my thought, too -- a successful contact would possibly split another reality off from the one we are living in, rather than impacting this reality.

I say this because, well, do you hold the memory of a future self contacting you in the past? I don't. Trust me, if an adult L2R had shown up to talk to me when I was a child, I most assuredly would remember it now. :) So if I ever do reach backward in time to a previous version of me, the likelihood is that there will be a new parallel universe or two splitting off at that time frame: one where no contact was made, like this current universe; one where I took the advice of Future Me, and one where I did not take the advice of Future Me. And maybe more parallel universes would be spawned than that, such as a reality where I was panicked or traumatized by the appearance of Future Me, etc.

Having said all that, I have absolutely PRAYED FOR the past version of myself. I know what kind of hard times she had throughout childhood (including being bullied incessantly and being diagnosed at age 10 with depression), and since I know prayers are timeless, praying for that past-self kid to get through all those terrible rough spots is the right thing to do. After all, if she didn't make the choices SHE made, including not deciding to "end it all", I would not be here today.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oo, this may be related to shadow working etc., e.g. if you bullied someone in the past and feel guilty about it, the trauma may manifest in the form of the bullied victims and your younger self, and you need to work with both (ideally meeting the ex-victims may be suggested, but it's not always possible).

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Anyway, I hope the thread starter @IOCHD got the general idea, ie NOPE, you can't, and you'd better not try.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Or if you do, understand that if you don't already remember a contact from your future self happening, then any contact might split some parallel universes off at that point in time: one where no contact happened, one where Past Self takes the advice of future self, one where Past Self ignores Future Self's advice, one where Past Self gets scared half to pieces by Future Self's appearance, one where Past Self refuses to believe the experience is real, etc.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

conxtion wrote:and you'd better not try.
Why not?
They might learn things in the process.
And the ripples of a reality where problems are fixed can very well affect the person here.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Angel Information”