Peeking through someone else’s consciousness through a dream state? Or just Psychic?

Princessofk
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Karala
Zodiac:

I really don't know what category this falls into because I'm confused on what this is. Like astral projection, being psychic, maybe even nothing I may just be crazy! Either way I have no Idea what this is but this has been happening my whole life (I'm 20 years old) or for as long as I can remember. I'll just tell you this one experience rather then explaining because it's kind of difficult to explain.

So one night I went to sleep and dreamt of something weird, and it's kind of fuzzy. In these "dreams" sometimes I'm myself and sometimes (in this case) Its like I'm peeping or tapping through someone else's consciousness (I know unbelievable and crazy to even say). This particular one that stands out to me is about one of my favorite rappers who is starting to become pretty popular but he's not famous yet. I have been following him for awhile and I looooveee him. This dream though takes place I'm sure before I even knew about his existence but I can't really say for a fact. Anyways, in the dream I was him but at the same time I wasn't. I could see what he saw and feel what he felt but I had no control over his actions. I remember the place and what it looked like kind of.
He was doing a meet and greet with his fans and I feel that he was tired and wanted to go home. He also was very uncomfortable but I think I woke up before I could truly tell why. I can only remember that he was wearing a black shirt but that's all I could see I saw the camera crew and other members of his team but not clear faces. He was standing in front of like bushes I want to say? I cant explain it but it was something earthy and green. I remember how he felt when a girl kissed him on the cheek without asking after taking the picture. Another girl walked up and tried to do the same but the body guard got in the way this time and stopped it, I can only remember where the body guard stops it but at that point everything got very fuzzy and blurry for me and eventually voices and my vision faded out. Now fast forward a few years (now) I see this video one of his fan pages posted on Instagram where it was showing how awkward this confrontation was and I watched it once and I didn't really feel anything, something was familiar though the setting and the girls voice which could mean nothing but after watching it once and continuing on with my day I started to just feel uncomfortable, things were like... hazy in my head, I started to get that "de ja vu" feeling because for some reason a specific part kept replaying in my head to a point where I was just like.... oh my gosh. My whole body like heated up and my head started to feel like my brain grabbed a joint and smoked it whole... I sat down and realized that this happens to me a LOT especially recently. I don't feel like I lived this life before at ALL I just feel like I have seen things before my consciousness could pick it up? If that even makes sense... I don't know it's messing me up though! If anyone has any clue what this could be could you please leave a response, I just need to know if I'm loosing my mind or not lol.

TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I want to know what this is too! This happens to me sometimes but when I'm awake, and especially when I'm in crowds.
The first time this happened was when I was in middle school. I was really upset lying on bed when suddenly I was looking out from under my bed. Then quickly moved out and over the bed towards my back before "coming back to me" (seeing through my eyes again/being in me) And I knew it was something that was "scary" because I felt like my negativity attracted it. So angrily I got up and told it to leave me alive before exiting the room.

Sometimes I'll see through my cats, family members, or other things. I have a theory that happens because I'm closest to my loved ones, and I'm around my cats a lot. As for other things and random people- My other theories are...
1) Other things: They push into my head because they know I can sense them.
2) People : They're telepathic and probably don't know it, so someone like me can see through them without them meaning to do it.
3) People : Maybe we catch onto the same wave for a moment and that's why I can see through them, maybe they see through me too when this happens?

It could be all of the above! I thought maybe it was remote viewing but I'm not trying when it happens. It just happens. I'm happy to meet you btw!! I've been wondering about this for years.

But I also wonder if it's because I'm kind of an empath. I feel negativity strongest from people and have been working on changing that because when I get glimpses of someone's joy- Ugh it's really beautiful, and I feel that joy as well.
Sometimes I'll get really antsy, anxious, stressed and that leads to a nose bleed. And I wonder what the neck is up with me. Why am I feeling this way. Then I'm reminded to bring myself back to me, bring my aura and energy back to me. Breathe. And bam! I realize that it's not me, so I check in with those around me. Turns out my sister was the one struggling, and I was picking that up. Or when I make skin to skin contact with certain people, I pick things up from them... And so far, I haven't gotten anything good. And it terrifies me that if I ever shake hands with my favorite Singer- What if I pick up something not good! Blah! I don't want to think about it because ijustlovehimandhessoamazingidontwantitruined. Or if it's heartbreaking, and I can't do anything to help him.
Sometimes I wish it would stop.
Sooo my last theory- Maybe seeing through others is maybe part of the empath thing.

Gosh I'm just so happy to find someone I might be able to talk to who experiences this too! I've found 3 other people who "jump" too but their posts are years and years old, and all I can do it re-read what they've shared. Thank you for sharing this!!!! ❤❤❤

we speak the way we breathe
Princessofk
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Karala
Zodiac:

Wow I am so sorry for the late reply! I havent gotten any notifications! But omg, reading that was so surreal to me cause I was feeling alone and like a nut job and im so glad you shared your expierences which I think are way more interesting and powerful then mine are- cause for one I never remember mine until RIGHT before or RIGHT after and thats when I get a weird unsettling feeling... See I think the difference between you and me is that when this happens its not usually someone I personally know or know of yet. However, I can recall one time I think I peered into my hamster’s conscious! Lol. I remember it was after a really busy and VERY stressful day. Thats when these things usually happen to me. Where im blinded by stress or anxiety or something along those lines and finally get to lay down and close my eyes and then BAM! I un voluntarily peer to a different conscious. This is so crazy I really wonder if there is a name for this!

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”