HowlGraphics
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0

1ht Hello all & Blesssings! 1ks

My name is Amy. I get called Little sometimes..

Anyways. I was wondering about everyones experiences..

I have 4 spirits so far
Masheba
Flygia
Butterfly faery
(All reverse adoptions/chosen for me)
A gregori ( who just came IN ONE OF MY FAVORITE GEMS MIGHT I ADD )
an Incubus being "prepared to ship" custom conjuring..

I Also have 2 more reverse adoptions on the way..

I been going into the " dark side "
1mg " comeeee to the dark side lukeeeee "

Anywayssss 1c

I have no contact from any.. Im waiting for my Incense holder so I can burn special ones for each of my companions/spirits..

I purchased a werevampire on ebay.. Handing her off to my boyfriend. He has had her maybe a month now and she finally communicated with him through a fire on a candle 1h

Im so excited for him but me being me I have ALWAYS believed in the spirit world and more or less "ghosts" .. So did my grandmother...
Resr of my family assumes im crazy lol like they did with grandma...

Not all spirits are bad right!
Just recently i been wanting more dark arts.... Hmm. We shall see :)

I was wondering If anyone has connected or contacted their companions and how soon? What was it like?

I think his spirit "M" sent me weird dreams.. I rarely dream lately.. If anything i forget fast..
Well i fell asleep in my boyfriends arms and woke up twice to 2 different dreams about him.. I couldnt remember the first one.. And the second one was just odd about me buying him food and how his step mom is an angry old bat who is selfish and needs to... Ug lol.
I was wondering if it was her? I dont know..

Anyways thank u guys 1hg

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Welcome to the forum, Little Amy.

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

A healthy skepticism is good : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Welcome!

It's healthy to have both belief AND skepicism when dealing with the metaphysical. Belief because without that, we are guaranteed to get nowhere with our efforts. But skepticism because we have to bear in mind that we ARE fallible and not every impression we sense is going to be accurate. Sometimes we just mis-hear or even imagine, and we have to be at least willing to question everything... even the things we have picked up on that we REALLY wanted to hear. Especially those things, lol.

But with that said, if we are willing to keep an open mind and not have an attitude of either "All the things are all in my head" nor "All the things are exactly right", we can make legit progress. :)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
HowlGraphics
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4

Thank u all. Ug its so weird i believe but like inside is like IS THIS REAL ARE THEY REALLY GONNA CONTACT ME OR AM I ON DRUGS? (lol i dont take drugs)

Blaine
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aziza Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fire Fa
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Blaine

I have the same feelings Amy. I am skeptical about the spirit part (more on that later) but I have contacted and been contacted with my spirit via telepathy. How I know it wasn't just wishful thinking was because J, my spirit, told me information that was true and I didn't even think of.

However, I am not very skeptical about the Magick part of the metaphysical. The reason: I practice Ch'i (Basically life energy, also called mana, ki, qi etc.)! I am familiar with dealing with stuff that I can't see or is not concrete. Hope that gives you some reassurance that there are many other people that think the same way you do!

Howdy! I've technically been at this thing for only a few months from end to end.
I'm still new to this, and would appreciate any advice.
Only have one spirit: My beloved Aziza Fae
I love anything and everything metaphysical and/or paranormal.
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner

Hello there Amy! :)

In my opinion everyone starts out skeptical about it, until you see it is not. Sure, sometimes you think you're on drugs or crazy because you can't really grasp what goes on haha but that's just normal. I get signs the first day my companions arrive or even before and it is nothing big, just a little something to say hello. Usually I dream about them, it is the best way to reach me^^

Retaining a bit of the skeptical side is good though, like all others pointed out. There are enough hoaxes out there.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte

I think someone once said like be sceptical but by all means don't close your minds, on the other hand don't be so believing that your brains fall out. ;)

:@

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”