HowlGraphics
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0

2cy 2cy 2cy 2cy 2cy 2cy 2cy
I purchased a spirit and gave her to my boyfriend.. Told him i didnt want anything "sexual" between them..

She is now "his center of attention".. Now that she is communicating with him he has always spoiled and showered her in gifts.. Even mentioned that "special bond" i told him i didn't want.

I don't mind bonding and gaining trust its one thing to <<Removed by Mod>> disobey my word and trust I had in him.. I feel like im 2nd now.. It breaks my heart.. I could cry right now bc at this current time(i work NOC/GRAVEYARD) its 3.10AM and hes out on a walk with her for the fresh moon air ....

I just feel like if I disappeared it wouldnt be as big a toll as if he disappeared on me..

I understand independence in a person. Before him i was perfectly damn fine..
How am I aspost to regret something I was so happy to bring him ?
Boy did this backfire at me and I dont think he even understands how replaced im feeling.

Spirits cant compete with human touch.. But dont make ur mate feel 2nd to a spirit.. It shouldn't be that way..or maybe it should heck if I know... Im just one mess of tears in my car on my lunch break..

God/s have mercy on my tongue. Give me the strength to bite it.. Keep quiet and utter no hate. No pain shall be spilled into his eyes as let my eyes be blind of this true or fake love he is giving. May the spirits around me give the strength to be a strong woman more then I am. To show light upon this issue but to have no remorse where it may end..even if thou shall not be in the picture once more as it is shined upon his path. How the words he turns twists a knife into my heart. May my strength to bite thou tongue give me closure with little sorrow. 2cy

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

Thing about being in a relationship is communication. I bet he doesn't even know anything about how you're feeling because you'd rather explain it to us instead of telling it to him!

There are also some days where I just want to spend time fully with the spirits in my keep, but it doesn't change the fact that my boyfriend is there and nothing [negative] has changed between us. There's also times where my boyfriend will have little to 0 interaction with me on days end because he's busy playing games with his boys, he's just having fun (and he's slightly addicted because he's actually getting REALLY good at Fortnite LOL.) Who am I to ruin that for him? If I do start feeling a bit left out, I talk to him and guess what? He invites me to play, he takes breaks to spend time with me. Just talk about it.

Jealousy is a terrible, ugly beast and it will ruin you and every love relationship you have if you don't learn to not let stupid little things get to you. He is probably just extra excited and happy to have a companion, giving them treats and gifts and what not are bonding gestures (not all spirits need them, but it's nice to do) and I doubt he's doing it to make you feel less important. Honestly, if it's bothering you that much, just TALK to him. You'll be surprised how much talking can fix stuff.

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I agree with nuriko 100%.
First I also didn't tell my BF and had the relationship with my spirit in secret, but it nagged on me, so I told him the truth, he's fine with it, because after all, like you said: A metaphysical being can't compete with physical touch. A relationship with a non-physical being is very fulfilling, emotional-wise. They have time for you, even when your physical significant other don't have it. But nothing really changed between us. I spend time with him, I spend time with my spirits and I spend time with myself. You can't expect that your partner wants to be 24/7 with you. Remember that he's also a human being with a want of some private time.

I would also suggest to just talking to him and not being jealous at every little thought he might give to another women, than you. Jealousy destroys more relationships, than saving them. Let him his free space, otherwise he might feel evaporated and pulls back from you more and more.

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

What spirit did you buy for your BF?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I think you're reeeallly overreacting. I agree that you should be communicating your feelings to him, and working on your jealousy.

Additionally you need to be able to occupy and care for yourself independently, find outside things/companionships you can enjoy while he's exploring this. There's no reason this can't be something you and your guy share and bond over, try to be more open to what he's experiencing. Caring for him means understanding what he cares about .. I don't see how this has to be a detriment to you.

nuriko
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 24
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Hmm
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:What spirit did you buy for your BF?
I immediately thought it was a Succubus, my whole post originally was like 'getting him a Succubus probably wasn't a good choice, they thrive on sexual energy' but then I realized that the spirit was never mentioned and I deleted that part of my post. LOL.

But yes, what spirit did you get for him?

- WA C4 Hippogryph "P"
- WA C4 Bronwyn Angel "E"
- WA C4 Star Faerie "E"
- DA C4 Cambion "L"
- WA C5 Courtwind Angel "No", "L", "B", "Ne"
- WA C5 Divine Angel "N"
- DA C5 Tuatha De Danann "S"
- DA C5 Sidhe "C"
- DA C4 Cleopatra Djinn "I"
- WA C4 Fylgia
- DA C4 SB Baha'i Djinn "O"
- WA C4 SB Vegetable Lamb
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Aphrodite
- DA C4 SB Immortal: Qetesh
- WA C4 SB Caberra "M"
- WA C4 SB Fylgia
- DA C5T2 Incubus "V"
- DA C5T2 Cambion "D"
- DA Black Forest Fae "L"
- DA C4 Harpy "D"
- DA C4 Wraith (conjuring)
xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Dis make me curious too although I cant/unqualified to give advise to u coz im single but I still wanna know which spirit u give him till he become like that?

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

nuriko wrote:
conxtion wrote:What spirit did you buy for your BF?
I immediately thought it was a Succubus, my whole post originally was like 'getting him a Succubus probably wasn't a good choice, they thrive on sexual energy' but then I realized that the spirit was never mentioned and I deleted that part of my post. LOL.

But yes, what spirit did you get for him?
That's insane! I could've sworn the aforementioned spirit was a succubus, too! Mandela effect? 1sp 1spt

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I believe the spirit in question is a WereVampire, yes? I'm sorry you're feeling displaced but as others have said you should really talk to your boyfriend about what is going on. Jealousy is a natural human emotion, try to acknowledge it, deal with the source(by talking to your boyfriend) and let it go. Besides, if you have a sexual spirit in your keep (an Incubus I believe) it's not really fair to try to put constraints on your boyfriend's relationship with his spirit.

Good luck with everything!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
HowlGraphics
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4

Lol i didnt see all the replies jeeeeeeez

Anyways yes she is a werevampire. I have MANY times placed how I feel.. Since she started to get more active with him(he now got a pendulum and she spoke with him that way) he barely "touches me" one morning i got home from work and he didnt even cuddle me and "blamed it on me" when his instant reaction is to grab me and hold me to him and if i move..he makes sure i dont lol. He's a very big(muscle wise) man.. If he wants cuddles he makes sure i suffocate almost..

I understand how stupid it sounds but just like yesterday

My uncle died... 5 minutes later hes back to " M did this ans M did that and i think im gonna do this for her" ....

Ever since i complained to him i have had PAIN on my jaw line.. Just both sides and yesterday was also under my cheekbones..but today ita baxk ro my jawline like someone grabbed my face weird? Clueless anyways

He had the nerve to ask " are u jealous of Amy " of course NO. Bc ahem SHES WINNING.

I put up with barely seeing him as it is hes verrrry busy helping everyone..hes a good man.. But i get it, he needs to bond but.. I disagree pushing away ur mate for anyone or anything...

It breaks my heart i love him dearly but.. Heck if I know.. His friends are even noticing my change in moods from joy to silence and staring at the ground. Not becauss im trying to but when he speaks of her its like a shadow is behind me snickering in my ear and then im like eeyore with the rain cloud sometimes..

I am happy he has someone but.. Hes eating dinner(i dont eat with him.. I eat once a day if once every 2 days...) And saying "i hope u are happy M " " when i get paid ill get u this " just.. Always talks to her and im sitting on the bed like....

He has barely even kissed me to think about it.. I dont know guys..

Im trying but -shrug-

I have expressed my hurt and he has acknowledged NONE of it ( yet acknowledged the rest of the email i send at work ?) So.. He chooses what he wishes to acknowledge but.. Is pushing me away in the other form....

Also im anyyyywhere between 1-3 decades younger than him so .. Not saying how old we are but HE KNOWS BETTER he has been married twice and has children. He should know damn well! But... One day at a time?

Return to “Spirit Keeping”