Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

Some one who knows where there are customs please

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
thelittleminx
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... UENCE.html

I hope i can post this but here is the CH link , to what your looking for. 80% off is really a steal on CH. Get it while its hot!

CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

Lilith's Treasure Tavern has them. I'm sure there are others, but that's the first one to pop into my mind.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Awsome thank you 2yn 2hp

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

You're welcome! :D

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
Ed86
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Baron Samedi
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Guede Lord
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Papa Smoke

I can provide this service for you. One of my team works with llith closely and one of our offering on our website is either an incubus or succubus binding working with llith. If you choose us he will contact you to find out your requirements then he will evoke llith and work with her to find the correct binding for your higher self. Once the binding is complete a mantra as well as the spirits name will be provided for you to use to call and connect with it. Then we will also provide feeding and offering instructions to help you strengthen it and increase the bond

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Do you have a shop or Facebook page ? I need the name case I know they don't like us sharing links :p)

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

honestly still looking fingers crossed to find one <3

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

I have a pact with Lilith and have conjured ubi children of her's multiple times. I'm not usually offering these conjurations publicly anymore but sometimes make private arrangements for those I'm in contact with who feel called toward that, if I deem the seeker respectful and can tell it would be a good fit.
A lot of people are a bit 'obsessive' about the goddess Lilith, and ubi in general, which has led me to refrain from doing this kind of work for just anyone who asks.

I'm curious why you are particularly seeking an incubus under Lilith though, is there a specific reason for that or a certain ideal you're looking to fulfill? Or you want a companion to help you connect with Lilith, are seeking an incubus with Lilith-type traits, etc?
Knowing a little more about this might help me decide if I can/would be able to help you. I'm not taking new work on again until September though just fyi.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Im interested in an Incubus fro litith, for many reasons. partly because, I feel I've gotten as much as I'm going to get. from books and outher sources I have or have found. I would like some one close to her. that I could get more from.
not just ubi but I've also looked in to vamps that are close to her. tho I'm sure there may be lots of beings that could provide this. but these are two that I work very well with. energy wise. also be sides being connected to Lilith. an Incubus that can work with the magic, I am and have been working with basically sexmagic. but I have not just rushed in to anything as you can see this post is little over two years at this point and while I have seen listings they didn't feel right . I'm not looking for this being to be a novelty In my life. or just for me to say there is one in my spirit famliey. but for him to be some one I can be incredibly close to. that I can have perfect trust with. on possibly life mate level this may all be tmi lol.honestly it was nice to be asked,what it was I'm looking for. if it's ment to be in my life. and on my path I'm sure it will happen. as I'll keep looking regardless if it takes me longer. but that just how things work out some times. the universe can hold things back if it thinks we aren't ready. and then put it in our way when we least expect or wasent even thinking about it.

Return to “Message Board - Wanted/Classifieds”