Nightmare about a serial killer a while ago.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

This dream was back in February, so it's a little dated. I wrote it down in a dream journal, But i couldn't forget it at all so i didn't need to read it again. And the entire time i could have sworn i had this nightmare before, but i don't remember it. Deja vu in a nightmare isn't pleasant for me.

This has some graphic content, so be warned if you get offended with this. No cussing or swearing, just morbid actions. I'm watering it down a lot, as the dream seemed to be kinda like a mix between a cartoon and reality. The way people died seemed to be like a joke playing to a camera. And it was graphic, Very very graphic.

His name was Willie, and he was from Australia. Since everyone had an Australian accent, and Willie said he's from Australia.

He was in high school on a bus out in the outback. It was all male children, so i'm assuming he's from an all boys school. Essentially he's with a group of fellow students on a road trip. But Willies just acts messed up/anti social and when the bus stops he runs off the bus first, Willie gets off and everyone runs to try and catch/kill him. The group that approached and finally caught up with him had rifles aimed and ready. Some sort of monstrous creature started to fight the group. He says he knows this area and was born here, and knows how to kill it. "So give me a gun." Willie said, but they ignore him. He ends up calling them every name in the book, and then proceeds to knock out a guy, take his gun and shoot everyone.

Then the dream abruptly moved with Willie hiding under a porch while an African American teen was bashing on the porch with a morning star/sledgehammer looking thing. Willie waited until he got under the porch, then bashed him in the face with a book, which he doused with gasoline. Then he lit the kids face on fire with a match quickly. Making the kid run into a giant pile of branches or some sort of flammable material and he burned to death. Then he waited until he could see the burned remains, which was some sort of cartoon-ish imposed face jutting out at me, Like it was edited in with a realistic burned corpse laying on the ground smoking.

The dream then abruptly moves on with him leading some random other amount of kids and a adult was with him into a weird cathedral/castle called "The Sepulcher". He seemed to know the area and walked around very none Australian type of landscape. Such as big purplish mountains and a lot of fertile land in the desert out of nowhere. He walked along some sort of mountain path with them. An adult was with them asking him "You're leading us to the sepulcher Willie?".

Then Willie was in a cathedral like building, killing kids in a gun fight and running around.

There was a vampire inside that scared Willie senseless and almost killed him. He got knocked out from the vampire shooting him in the shoulder. Then waking up in a jail cell/library sorta room with flammable material all piled up next to him. The group of survivors tried to burn him alive. But he just left the room, and threw this tiny innocent kid who was guarding the door into the inferno behind him, jamming the door shut, and walking away with blood curdling screams.

Then it faded away and i didn't have any more dreams that night and the next 2 days.

I felt bad because Willie looked a lot like me, but very much different. His face was close, but not my own. And his mind was definitely not mine at all, he was just a little bit too close to human. And that was making me feel uncomfortable.

Thoughts?

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Alternate reality? Maybe you were seeing into someone else's desires or probably what they could be? Or it be a glimpse into the future of someone's life? Or maybe you caught onto someone's "brain wave" and you saw their creations that could be for some project (tv, movie, book, something)

I don't know, but that's an intense dream.

we speak the way we breathe
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

TVXQ_520 wrote:Alternate reality? Maybe you were seeing into someone else's desires or probably what they could be? Or it be a glimpse into the future of someone's life? Or maybe you caught onto someone's "brain wave" and you saw their creations that could be for some project (tv, movie, book, something)

it's very possible, i've had other dreams along the line of this. Sadistic in nature, but seem to be in the line of a tv/video game idea sorta vibe. Though i have to say, there aint no way it'd make it past the censors on some dreams.

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?
TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Unclesid wrote:
TVXQ_520 wrote:Alternate reality? Maybe you were seeing into someone else's desires or probably what they could be? Or it be a glimpse into the future of someone's life? Or maybe you caught onto someone's "brain wave" and you saw their creations that could be for some project (tv, movie, book, something)

it's very possible, i've had other dreams along the line of this. Sadistic in nature, but seem to be in the line of a tv/video game idea sorta vibe. Though i have to say, there aint no way it'd make it past the censors on some dreams.

Oh wow, hmmmm... Have you looked it up online? Like certain details that stand out to you could mean something.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

TVXQ_520 wrote:
Unclesid wrote:

Oh wow, hmmmm... Have you looked it up online? Like certain details that stand out to you could mean something.
Yes i've looked up a bit on it.

since he looked close to me but not quite i'll go with "To dream that you are a serial killer indicates that your compulsions and habits are working against you. You need to put an end to some vicious cycle and cut out the negativity in your life" - dreamoods

Vampire for feeling emotional and drained i suppose.

Murder for either ending an old way of thinking and habits, or deep rage.

Dungeon which is the only thing close to what he was in near the end, overcoming my waking life obstacles with wisdom and willpower.

lots of children means i got lots of minor problems, that take up a lot of time and energy.

guns just means violence outwards from me, and violence from others inwards toward me.

it's hard to find anything because i wasn't actually Willie, i was just watching him do it all.
so essentially, i have problems. And it's hard for me to deal with them. I'm not exactly well off, but i'm not bad enough to strike out at people. I haven't done that since i was a child. I don't have a lot of problems in life. So it's no cigar i guess. Or subconsciously i have a dark side that's extremely violent.

TVXQ_520
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Gosh, aren't dreams incredible?

I hope you work it all out, if you want to no push, and it goes well <3 Either way, I wish you sweet dreams.

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”