Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire + ifrits
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vampirelover
Zodiac:

Sensual and Sexual Powerfully protective Female Vampire
Presenting tonight is our female Sang Vampire Vivian , she has shinny beautiful long brown hair and beautiful hazel eyes . she is busty and has an hour glass figure wearing black leather . she is feisty and flamboyant and sexual but fiercely protective of her man !! she is seductive and alluring and offers wealth , protection , abundance , prosperity , wisdom , creativity , heightened sexuality , casting , conjuring , increase your sexuality , heighten your sexual performance , heightened orgasms , good luck , revenge , retribution and much much more . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Sensua ... /576132781 1ht

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Prowerfully Protective and Sexual Vampire ! Presenting tonight is our Powerful Sang Vampire Evasil !! he has long golden brown wavy hair and blue eyes . he has a muscular build wearing tight jeans and a plaid shirt . this hot and steamy bad boy is offering , self respect , honesty , prosperity , abundance , creativity , loyalty , protection , shielding , revenge , confidence , focus , empowerment , retribution , career opportunities , balance , luck , harmony , casting , conjuring , health , healing , removal of negativity , justice and much much more . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Prower ... /578915490 1ht

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Fiercely Protective and sexual bloodwolf !!!! BYSK she has long white hair and crystal blue piercing eyes ! she offers wealth , protection , wisdom , prosperity , abundance , protection , balance , harmony , beauty , strength , creativity , and much more ! her vessel of choice is a sterling silver chain with castings for with enchantments for wealth , charm , beauty , luck , prosperity , abundance , protection , protection of wealth , shielding and much more for your career advancement , spiritual advancement , blocking and removal of neg energies , prevention and removal of curses and hexes . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Fierce ... /501293487 1ht

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Protective and Sexual Vampire
Presenting tonight is our sang Vampire Marasil , he has long dark brown hair and blue eyes and a muscular build with a quirky sense of humor . he is seductive and empowering as well as alluring . he offers wealth , protection , abundance , confidence , alluring , balance , harmony , focus , creativity , clarity , psy abilities , luck , grounding , balance , revenge , retribution , heightened organisms , honesty , loyalty , intuition , insight into your future , divination , necromancy removal of negativity /bad luck , removal of blocks , healing , health and much more . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Protec ... /578918015 1ht

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

EXTREMELY POWERFUL /SEXUAL DEMON WOLF W/PORTAL TO HIS PACK !!!! TEX !! He is has thick wavy dark blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes . he has a very muscular build wearing animal skins !! its is cold where he is as he shows me snow with dog sleds and gives me cold shivers and he also shows me mountains ! there are 12 in his pack , he is a dominate male and is sexual . he offers protection , honesty , healing , teach you about the land ( his words ) , prosperity , abundance , hearth healing , he will take you back to using natural healing remedies if you wish , he is very well versed in all forms of healing including crystals , rieki , and many others , balance , grounding , he is showing me dried leaves in the ground , revenge , retribution , casting , conjuring , banishing , opening /closing portals , good luck , good karma , seek justice , right all wrongs and more !!! his portal / link is a large black obsidian arrowhead enchantments for wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !!! Obsidian Healing Properties. Obsidian is truth-enhancing. A strongly protective stone, it forms a shield against negativity. It blocks psychic attack and absorbs negative energies from the environment. https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /533233603 1ht

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Black dragon Demon Blood offering extreme charging box with casting for prosperity , extreme luck , wealth in all areas , cleansing of negativity , removal of blocks and protection . place your demons or fallen angels vessel inside this beautiful charging box to be cleansed , refreshed and stronger than before for 1 hr . this offer can also be used for your magical items as well as your gemstones . I just love these very gothic and amazing energy too !! your demons are sure to love this beautiful treasure . https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Extrem ... /556294416 <3

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Very ACTIVE and Extremely Powerful Fae Portal !! fill your house with complete love and joy with these amazing beings ! welcoming the fae into your home will fill your life with amazing blessings and joy ! this amazing piece is just beaming with uplifting and positive energy . you will have a chance to work with each one one on one if you wish or in a group . they can and will empower your magical work or do so casting for you if you wish and even teach you about this fae realm as well as fae magic and much much more ! explore this realm with them and enjoy the many different fae and wonders this realm has to offer !! this portal is a White Turquoise tree of life pendant with enchantments wealth , financial gain , prosperity , protection , turning your luck around , balance , clearing , creativity , good luck , removal of neg karma , we have also enhanced the natural metaphysical properties so you may experience the natural blessings of this stone !! the tree of life is a symbol of a fresh start on life, positive energy, good health and a bright future. As a symbol of immortality. A tree grows old, yet it bears seeds that contain its very essence and in this way, the tree becomes immortal. As a symbol of growth and strength. White Turquoise is a protective stone and has been used for amulets for many years. White Turquoise promotes spiritual attunement and enhances communication with the physical and spiritual worlds. Placed on the third eye, it enhances intuition and meditation. While much rarer than its bluer counterpart, White Turquoise and its blue/green sister have very similar energetic properties. This gemstone is a most efficient healer, providing solace for the spirit and well-being for the body. It is a protective stone and has been used for amulets for many years. White Turquoise promotes spiritual attunement and enhances communication with the physical and spiritual worlds. Placed on the third eye, it enhances intuition and meditation. On the throat chakra, it releases old vows, inhibitions & prohibitions, and allows the soul to express itself once more. This gemstones explores past lives and shows how the creation of your “fate” is ongoing and depends on what you do at each moment.
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/Very-A ... /547761643 1ht

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

VAMPIRELOVER wrote:.
This subforum is for reviewing CH listings, not for advertising other sellers' products and services. When you advertise your products and services, please use this subforum. Please read the following rule:
SELLERS & COLLECTORS WHO TRADE & SELL

1. Advertising
--- You are allowed to advertise your eBay listings, websites, blogs, and other services in the "SELLER ANNOUNCEMENTS" area. You are allowed one topic per offering and can list 3 posts a day. You are not allowed to pressure or solicit sales from members of the board in any way that is considered unethical such as bait-and-switch tactics.

VAMPIRELOVER
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac: