Reiki courses?

Share you information, tips, & tricks for working with alternate methods for health, cleansing, and balance.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

StormyTiger wrote:
doom_star898 wrote:Does this course also offer the attunements and certification after you finish?
Yes and yes. I was able to receive my attunements all at once this morning, and let me tell you, I feel it! 2hp

You recieve two certificates upon completion. One from Udemy and one from the instructor. The one from the instructor is an official Reiki Master certificate I believe.

Overall LOVING the Udemy course. The instructor speaks clearly and the lectures are interesting. Setting up my attunements was easy too. Definitely would recommend it!
Ooh that sounds awesome! Is it very expensive? I still need to get my third level attunements done and no one around me has been offering them.

StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

doom_star898 wrote:
StormyTiger wrote:
doom_star898 wrote:Does this course also offer the attunements and certification after you finish?
Yes and yes. I was able to receive my attunements all at once this morning, and let me tell you, I feel it! 2hp

You recieve two certificates upon completion. One from Udemy and one from the instructor. The one from the instructor is an official Reiki Master certificate I believe.

Overall LOVING the Udemy course. The instructor speaks clearly and the lectures are interesting. Setting up my attunements was easy too. Definitely would recommend it!
Ooh that sounds awesome! Is it very expensive? I still need to get my third level attunements done and no one around me has been offering them.
Best part, it's totally affordable; I only paid about $10-20 for the entire course, and the attunements are included. I think Udemy is having a Memorial Day sale haha. 2lv

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits
Morelac
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 111
Spelled Number: 116
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wow! Only $20 !!!?? 1am
Really, one real bargain, Stormytiger

4 Waifus and rising
StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

A quick update on how I've been doing after taking the Reiki course on Udemy taught by Lisa Powers!

I am SO happy that I purchased this course, definitely check out the sales that Udemy does, so worth it.

I also found that Melissa Crowhurst (sp?) is a great instructor. I didn't take Reiki with her, but I enjoyed her course on Crystal Healing. She also offers Reiki courses so I definitely recommend her too!

Ruby of Cypress Star Spirits

Return to “Alternate Healing/Aromatherapy”