neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

So i have been trying to bond with my gargoyle "L" for a bit now. However I don't think am make much progress. She has already made her presents known to me. As serious as she is, she is very friendly with me. At first I thought she would be a loner of sorts turns out that's not the case. But am having trouble trying to bond, I have already did a couple offerings but I don't think am making much progress. Do any of you have any tips for getting to bond with "L"?

Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

I usually bond with my companions by keeping them on my mind and directing my thoughts towards them when it's their session. If your clairaudience is good you can sit down and meditate with her and have a simple conversation and learn more about her.
Not only learning more about her personally but you also create an emotional bond that can be noticeable and apparent everytime you talk to her (or that's how it feels like to me). Obviously you should also learn more about her race as well giving her offerings such as butter or peanut butter. If you have a vessel of her and if you're really dedicated you can create a small space or "nest" (as I call it) of her favorite things that she might like.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Well she does have her own "space" of sorts. But as for having a conversation with her I can't hear her as of yet or at least very well at all I been getting by with yes/no stuff. I been been trying to meditate but I don't think am that successful in that that regard, I try though

Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Hello!
Not sure if assistance is still needed but I figured I would post here in case any other gargoyle keepers need help.
My gargoyle was my first spirit companion and we share the strongest bond together than any of my other spirits. I can easily communicate with him and I’m starting to feel his energy more and more!

What I did to bond was simple: I talked with him! Every day I would allot my lunch break during work to talk with him about my day and ask questions about him and his species. I started with pendulum questions , then moved on to telepathy once I got a feel for his personality. I would hold miniature interviews to learn what he likes and dislikes, what his talents and hobbies were, if he liked the music or games I played at home. I think this really helps, as you both get to learn about one another in the process.

Of course, as you with everything, bonding takes time and patience. Use the skills and tools you know best, and practice, practice, practice!!
Even if you can’t hear them, they can hear you! I’m sure your gargoyle will appreciate the time and intentions behind it.

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.

Return to “Gargoyle”