venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Caroline wrote:Hey to all of you here,
I wanna ask you something. I read everything you posted on this thread.
My question is: Where do these greys live?
On another planet in our time and dimension or in another dimension/parallel world?
In my defense, I'm really new to this kind of stuff, I don't know what to believe, I don't understand how you and other people on this site know so many things about these entities as if they are your next door neighbor.
Thanks for your answers.
Your search term is “Zeta Reticuli.” I would start there. There are probably a variety of answers to this question.

Personally I enjoyed “The Prism of Lyra” book by Lyssa Royal Holt, although I recognize it had weaknesses (not the least of which included a struggle to make sense of the material, lol.)

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

When it comes to abductions and grays, I think it is CRITICAL for anyone involved in any of these things to watch these presentations by Barbara Lamb. This should give you a lot more peace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_zYL_IrQ-U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzyyYVzFioo

Caroline wrote: My question is: Where do these greys live?
On another planet in our time and dimension or in another dimension/parallel world?
This reminded me of newer info I found. Bashar said they actually created 5 different races, varying in physical appearance. One of them will be the first ones we will have open contact with (Yahyel) - probably because they look pretty much human and would be the most compatible. The chanelled session was titled 'The five hybrid races'.

Essesani would not be visible to us - their vibration is much higher, and they are transitioning to quasi-physical form as well. You can however travel to them in astral.

As for the others - there are probably different dimensions involved since most of them have a much higher frequency than us.
Caroline wrote:
I don't know what to believe, I don't understand how you and other people on this site know so many things about these entities as if they are your next door neighbor.
Its probably a good idea to get multiple opinions from different places from whatever you believe are the most credible sources. That is quite challenging on some of these subjects. Even your own experience is subject to your brain making up symbols and your interpretation of events. 1tk

Caroline
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Alys wrote:
Caroline wrote:Hey to all of you here,
I wanna ask you something. I read everything you posted on this thread.
My question is: Where do these greys live?
In my defense, I'm really new to this kind of stuff, I don't know what to believe, I don't understand how you and other people on this site know so many things about these entities as if they are your next door neighbor.
Thanks for your answers.
Your search term is “Zeta Reticuli.” I would start there. There are probably a variety of answers to this question.

Personally I enjoyed “The Prism of Lyra” book by Lyssa Royal Holt, although I recognize it had weaknesses (not the least of which included a struggle to make sense of the material, lol.)

Thanks, I'll definitely look into it.

Caroline
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

laptop123 wrote:When it comes to abductions and grays, I think it is CRITICAL for anyone involved in any of these things to watch these presentations by Barbara Lamb. This should give you a lot more peace:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_zYL_IrQ-U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzyyYVzFioo

Caroline wrote: My question is: Where do these greys live?
This reminded me of newer info I found. Bashar said they actually created 5 different races, varying in physical appearance. One of them will be the first ones we will have open contact with (Yahyel) - probably because they look pretty much human and would be the most compatible. The chanelled session was titled 'The five hybrid races'.

Essesani would not be visible to us - their vibration is much higher, and they are transitioning to quasi-physical form as well. You can however travel to them in astral.

As for the others - there are probably different dimensions involved since most of them have a much higher frequency than us.
Caroline wrote:
I don't know what to believe, I don't understand how you and other people on this site know so many things about these entities as if they are your next door neighbor.
Its probably a good idea to get multiple opinions from different places from whatever you believe are the most credible sources. That is quite challenging on some of these subjects. Even your own experience is subject to your brain making up symbols and your interpretation of events. 1tk

Thanks for the info, I've seen tons of videos on this subject, although I'm really open minded I don't believe everything these people say on youtube but then again I might be wrong and they could be right.
There's a lot of things out there completely hidden from human eyes, that I'm sure of.
The sad part, sometimes the more you search the more complicated it gets.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

James Gilliland from ECETI once said that greys are a really grey area. Better stay away from them.

bronzewolf
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a flying animal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: mysticala

If you want to know alot about greys then check out Judy Carroll. she has had quite a few interviews on youtube and has written 3 books. I think there is alot of misconception and fear mongering with regards to greys... as with all galactic species you have good and bad one.. i have grey friends/guides from past incarnations on Orion, ive never been hurt etc...

Kiichi9
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10

What I knew is that they are workers of the reptilian and hidden govt. and mostly clones, and even old native americans knew one similar specie that they named ant men, cause lived underground.
Once I dreamed of being abducted, I saw a guy under the light of the ship, and I pushed, and basically sacrificed myself for that uknown person, I then opened my eyes and was you know on the surgical bed, surrounded by beings, I didn't saw much detail, I just turn my head and smile with calm, say a mantra and wake up on my bed.

so maybe that's what I read on an older post was "being in the now" is how they can't do anything. I usually use mantras when I encounter myself with some hostile things on dreams. But is mostly about confidence and light.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I used to have a theory, in my Baptist days, that the Grey phenomena were an elaborate rouse by demons and were a spiritual phenomena. I don't subscribe to that at this point, but from the standpoint of some of the experiences I have seen I do wonder if these beings come here from the astral realm. I'm not sure of their purpose - scientific, experimental, exploration, a mixture of all of that - but the are some things about them that borders on the metaphysical rather than just physical.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Quite a range of them are biobots called PLFs (programmed life forms) produced in huge underground military facilities by the MIC (military industrial complex). These things have an integrated circuitry in their brains and follow the bidding of the one with the control basically, often though they are operating in auto mode via the mainframe. They are grown in tubes and then produced conveyor belt style.They've been operational since around the mid 60s, before that they used small people, put them in suits and masks to simulate abductions. Psychotronics (like Soviet LIDA machines <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=651EOeD4Lhw>) and chemicals are often used in conjunction as well. Not all of them are the classic greys, the range is large. An interesting book from a researcher who got into some trouble for writing about it is Dr. Lammer (https://www.amazon.com/MILABS-Military- ... 1881532186). I always feel sorry for the real ET's and people who get "misstreated" in the DUMBS & SCIFs.

:@
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Dreamerunknown wrote:I always feel sorry for the real ET's and people who get "misstreated" in the DUMBS & SCIFs.
Yes, I feel the same. Magnolia mentioned something really important in another thread about extraterrestrials. So-called aliens encompass all kinds of life outside our earthern realm and dimension. They can range from really humanlike to something, we can't even comprehend. I dislike the notion that we must look for physical beings, who vibrate on the same frequency as us. Sure, most people are still materialistic and search for physical evidence but it's quite sad.

Return to “Living Entities”