Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

Hi everyone I left the site for awhile and forgot about my post here due to life getting busy but I so very much appreciate your responses here and I'll be looking into those things as well. I'm still dealing with some of this stuff but lately it's seemed to have died down due to my learning how to deal with different attacks. You guys are awesome thanks for the help!

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I've noticed the more I add protective spirits and spells from CH and the more I work with Immortals, the more I become stronger in protecting myself and my loved ones against BA spirits. I purchased Bitchcraft Magic Spell from CH because a group of BA practitioners cast curses upon me and evoke demons to attack me and instead they had their curses against me instead of me having it. Before I bought that (I already had some protective spirits such as Courtwind and Bronwyn Angels and a Wraith etc). While some BA practitioners were attacking me that night all of them were on my roof, protecting me and my property.

My suggestions for this will be purchase the Bitchcraft Magic Spell from CH if you wish to retaliate, have a lot of protective spirits and crystals and work with protective Immortals such as Lord Sobek, Lord Anubis, Lady Sekhmet, Lord Shiva etc. Avoid engaging in BA just to retaliate.

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote:I've noticed the more I add protective spirits and spells from CH and the more I work with Immortals, the more I become stronger in protecting myself and my loved ones against BA spirits. I purchased Bitchcraft Magic Spell from CH because a group of BA practitioners cast curses upon me and evoke demons to attack me and instead they had their curses against me instead of me having it. Before I bought that (I already had some protective spirits such as Courtwind and Bronwyn Angels and a Wraith etc). While some BA practitioners were attacking me that night all of them were on my roof, protecting me and my property.

My suggestions for this will be purchase the Bitchcraft Magic Spell from CH if you wish to retaliate, have a lot of protective spirits and crystals and work with protective Immortals such as Lord Sobek, Lord Anubis, Lady Sekhmet, Lord Shiva etc. Avoid engaging in BA just to retaliate.
Firstly I want to thank you for taking time to respond and thats some good advice I will keep in mind. Thats awful you had that happen but im glad you at least knew what was attacking.
I'm very much at a loss as to who else is involved other than some family members and they practice voodoo and possibly necromancy. Other than that it's been hard to pinpoint exactly what direction to take other than general protection. Another member suggested finding out what theyre doing and what kind of attacks they're using and then countering with opposite. For example "If the person works with the dead, garlic and angelica is what you go with. If they work with a god, call up their rival."

So its not so much as retaliation as it is just crushing the opposition before they inflict more damage.
I follow a guy called "Uncle Birch" on youtube and he says that if there is someone wanting to cause serious damage to you or your household to "crush them utterly" is the best way.

starseed
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Malachi Bloodfeather

wonder how it turned out for op?

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

starseed wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:57 am wonder how it turned out for op?
Hi! First off I much appreciate you actually checking back on an older post.

That being said, things have gotten much quieter as of 2020. Since fully cutting off my relatives and others that were involved its basically put a wall up keeping them from establishing any psychic connections to us though theyve certainly tried to re-establish any communication they could. The only times we have any real disturbance is when my younger brother is in town visiting from out of state so no coincidences there. The attacks, when they occur are NOTHING on the scale as my previous posts. Much weaker, much smaller scale and for much shorter of a time. Lately its been small bursts of what seem like psychic attacks on my wife. She will just become weak and short of energy out of the blue, headaches, and have what seems like confusion set in. My recent post about us being attacked in our sleep kinda covers whats going on lately. Thank you again!

OleanderAndChaos
new here
new here

I wanted to ask
Did you have like a last hoorah of attacks ? I mean after you decided to take action and before you got all protection in place, did you feel like they threw everything they could before the "gap" ( for lack of a better word ) closed? Or was it all just the same attacks until your protection fell into place? I am going thru a similar situation and I have a few theories I am trying to work out . Thank you uwu

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

KnightofAvalon wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:05 am
starseed wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 7:57 am wonder how it turned out for op?
Hi! First off I much appreciate you actually checking back on an older post.

That being said, things have gotten much quieter as of 2020. Since fully cutting off my relatives and others that were involved its basically put a wall up keeping them from establishing any psychic connections to us though theyve certainly tried to re-establish any communication they could. The only times we have any real disturbance is when my younger brother is in town visiting from out of state so no coincidences there. The attacks, when they occur are NOTHING on the scale as my previous posts. Much weaker, much smaller scale and for much shorter of a time. Lately its been small bursts of what seem like psychic attacks on my wife. She will just become weak and short of energy out of the blue, headaches, and have what seems like confusion set in. My recent post about us being attacked in our sleep kinda covers whats going on lately. Thank you again!
Does your wife practice metaphysical things? If so, coach her in casting protection for herself.

If not, but if she is aware of what is going on, she might be able to learn and/or give informed consent if you or your spirits create a protective shield for her that lets in all non-harmful things, but blocks out hostile energies and actions. (I would not recommend something that Blocks All The Things Entirely, as that would be disorienting to the person in the middle of the sudden energetic silence and darkness.)

My preferred shield is ovoid-shaped, rather like the drawings of what an aura looks like, and is a combination of impenetrable-as-diamond, reflective mirror, and slippery/rubbery so that any attempts to latch onto it slide right off. Just because there is no physical substance that matches that description doesn't mean we can't create an energetic substance with those specs. :) Inside it, I have no loss of perception, but hostile things will bounce off, reflect away, or slide right off. And, of course, the spirit and servitor family isn't going to sit back and ignore a flagrant attack, either, and THAT should be more than enough to send problematic individuals packing.

I also have some servitor teams that help with concealment, if need be. The first one conceals me and itself, the second one conceals both me and the first servitor along with itself, and the third one conceals all of us together.

Over time, I have created multiple such teams of servitors, in case more than one of The Family and I need cover. I have not forgotten my experience of last year, where a group of witches on FB, who hold a political stance that is the opposite of mine, decided to target a witch group I belong to that holds to the politics I happen to agree with. I was not about to get wrapped up in all that foolishness, because I am a crone and am WAY past the age where I need to fuel myself with drama. But in this case, outside bad actors instigated problems, so I stepped up the protections around here bigtime. I also got protective spirits and assigned them to specifically guard The Hubby, each of my parents, and my pets. I'm too freaking old for this juvenile nonsense, lol.

You might want to create such a team, or work with a servitor-creator who can make you such a team, for yourself, your wife, and any pets or others in the household. There is no need to limit yourself to just one team, as well. You don't have to do this only while taking defensive or offensive action; you can do it any time so the troublemakers can't even see where to aim their latest batch of aggravation. Doing that, plus severing IRL contact, should help get you off their radar literally and figuratively.

I swear, I will never understand bullies.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:49 pm
KnightofAvalon wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:05 am
Does your wife practice metaphysical things? If so, coach her in casting protection for herself.

If not, but if she is aware of what is going on, she might be able to learn and/or give informed consent if you or your spirits create a protective shield for her that lets in all non-harmful things, but blocks out hostile energies and actions. (I would not recommend something that Blocks All The Things Entirely, as that would be disorienting to the person in the middle of the sudden energetic silence and darkness.)

My preferred shield is ovoid-shaped, rather like the drawings of what an aura looks like, and is a combination of impenetrable-as-diamond, reflective mirror, and slippery/rubbery so that any attempts to latch onto it slide right off. Just because there is no physical substance that matches that description doesn't mean we can't create an energetic substance with those specs. :) Inside it, I have no loss of perception, but hostile things will bounce off, reflect away, or slide right off. And, of course, the spirit and servitor family isn't going to sit back and ignore a flagrant attack, either, and THAT should be more than enough to send problematic individuals packing.

I also have some servitor teams that help with concealment, if need be. The first one conceals me and itself, the second one conceals both me and the first servitor along with itself, and the third one conceals all of us together.

Over time, I have created multiple such teams of servitors, in case more than one of The Family and I need cover. I have not forgotten my experience of last year, where a group of witches on FB, who hold a political stance that is the opposite of mine, decided to target a witch group I belong to that holds to the politics I happen to agree with. I was not about to get wrapped up in all that foolishness, because I am a crone and am WAY past the age where I need to fuel myself with drama. But in this case, outside bad actors instigated problems, so I stepped up the protections around here bigtime. I also got protective spirits and assigned them to specifically guard The Hubby, each of my parents, and my pets. I'm too freaking old for this juvenile nonsense, lol.

You might want to create such a team, or work with a servitor-creator who can make you such a team, for yourself, your wife, and any pets or others in the household. There is no need to limit yourself to just one team, as well. You don't have to do this only while taking defensive or offensive action; you can do it any time so the troublemakers can't even see where to aim their latest batch of aggravation. Doing that, plus severing IRL contact, should help get you off their radar literally and figuratively.

I swear, I will never understand bullies.
So thats very interesting stuff and though I'm nowhere skilled in the servitor line of defense I'll certainly check into it.
That is crazy about the "political witches" haha! I follow a guy on youtube, Frater Xavier's Mystery School, and hes done some great videos on the issue of Polarity. People are so incredibly polarized that theyre forgetting the basics of being a human and a spiritual being first and just at eachothers throats about every little thing!
My wife and I have indeed cut my relatives off and havent talked to them for months. But theyve got this insane vendetta and this idea that if they can destroy my marriage and my life I'll come back to them...for whatever reason that is i have no clue. I had tried to keep a relationship but my mother was very frustrating to deal with and my brothers...well they were into drugs, "satanic' or darker type witchcraft, and just the darker side of society. I moved on to better things and then they came out of the woodwork along with friends of mine, and exes...out of nowhere...to turn on me. Its been the craziest thing ever but I think we're getting on top of it.

someone
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

"War" is delicate term to use, however I am sorry to hear you're going through these issues, especially with family. While I am an absolute novice in the occult aspect of this, I want to advise you to never disregard actual physical security measures against people who have set out to do you harm. Another poster mentioned a guard dog (which is a great suggestion), I may perhaps sound overreactive here, but please do not disregard the value of things such as having a BO plan with your wife, self-defense training [i.e. martial arts, firearm classes, etc.], and of course information security. It sounds like people got you covered on the more spiritual aspect of this, but people who are spiteful resort to shocking acts of violence regardless of the medium and I wish you the best in overcoming this, but also want to remind you that at the end of the day that to yearn for peace requires preparation for conflict.

I'm going to save myself time: READ "THREE BOOKS OF OCCULT PHILOSOPHY"

I make the best french toast.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Trail cameras and security cameras cost a lot less than they used to, if either of those is a viable option. Security systems might be a worthwhile investment, too.

Give yourself a WiFi password that will be hard to crack, and make sure the settings on everything don’t have the factory default password on them. That’s way too easy to look up.

If it’s an option, consider a restraining order against them all, too.

May they get back what they send out. Ideally, THAT will inspire them to get lives and stop harassing people.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”