Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

So I've come a long way in my development with the spirit realm since my first post, "Help Combating Dark Magic/Demons". I was lost and bombarded from every direction with attacks I couldn't explain and it felt the world was coming down on me.

2018 counts my third year of continued conflict (spirit realm and physical) with my younger brother and company. While I've done well in holding ground and deflecting attacks I've decided now to take the war to him. Not only am I working on my own spells and such but I want to know if any of you have worked with or tasked your spirit family with actually going out and fighting an enemy. I am not a believer in doing no harm. I tend to lean towards the Gray areas and believe in total destruction and a black flag attitude for anyone that would threaten and harm innocents.

I've got a human unbound that I work closely with and he is very good with giving me info and even spooking an enemy. I have also got a Volkh whom I haven't had any communication with at all.

My question comes down to this: If my reasons are justified in wanting to effectively destroy my enemy who uses very evil and dark methods to hurt my family, COULD I task spirits with going to seek and destroy any enemy spirits and even humans? And if so what would the best spirits for battling?

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gods
If I could be anything, I would be...: Above God
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Michael
Zodiac:

Your younger brother is hurting your family?

Wealth, Health and Happiness are my nature.
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Lisa Hankins (Mystic Morning Treasures) has Black Forest fairies who are capable of calling down The Wild Hunt.
<<Removed by Mod>>

conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Or this?
<<Removed by Mod>>

KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

conxtion wrote:Your younger brother is hurting your family?
Yes he is and what seems to be a cult of others with him. Its the most bizarre and unexplainable thing. My two closest friends along with my little brother ALL turned on me when i started dating and then married who is now my wife and since late 2015-early 2016 its been CONSTANT attacks. Everything from breakins when were away(yes we have cameras but our wifi is hacked all the time) to actual magick/spiritual attacks. Only reason ive gotten from them is they want me and her to divorce and want us as a family broken down. These folks are not only well funded but very well coordinated. If you research "Targeted Individuals" on youtube youll get a feel of what I'm dealing with.

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
conxtion
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Sorry, the links in my posts were removed. The second link is to blaccwidowwiccan

Whyme
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hello,

Sorry to hear of the situation you're in. There are spirits you could task with defending yourself. I think I'd have a group of gargoyles to protect your house, a group of protective spirits like wolves and spiders to protect you when you're away from your house and finally werewolves to counter attack on your behalf.

If you have some WA (not sure exactly which ones), they can be tasked with sending loving light to help heal those attacking you.

Just a thought. Good luck and I hope it works out for you quickly and easily.

Life is more amazing when enriched with spirits. <3
Dead
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lord Grishnak
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

1s I would suggest Omyang Jagad ! Thats a spirit ifrit or any DA or BA demon dont want to deal with

But the offering real serious. You need sticky rice, 2 boiled egg, kretek cigar (old indonesian tobacco) black coffee, incense and 7 type of flower.

Once the offering was given, ... Well, your enemy will be dead

They whispering my name in fear
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Look for Papa Hood's posts in the seller's section, and follow the link to his shop. I believe he has a course on Baneful Magic.

I am not into BA, but I did read the material because I really do think it's hard to counter something without having some understanding of it.

Realizing that BA activity can include striking at innocent bystanders the target loves was a revelation, and not a nice one. I now understand that protecting my loved ones, not just myself, is crucial.

Even though I, myself, have no intention of ever taking aim at the innocent spouse, kids, or even pets of someone attacking me, learning that this mindset does exist is something to bear in mind.

So I would say setting up protection for each member of your family, including pets, is Step One. Spells, spirits, or even better, both.

Second, I don't know every spirit in every shop, but CH definitely has some spirits for whom the skill of retribution is listed as well as that of protection. Some are darker than others, but none are BA. Creepy Hollows doesn't offer BA. But trust me, anything you can do with BA, you can do with DA. You don't need to feel like you have to head into BA territory to get the job done.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Blackcat415
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Were wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Idk
Zodiac:

For the physical part of things, I'd recommend a guard dog, or if your on good terms with the neighbors asking them to keep an eye out and call the cops if they see something.
For your wifi being hacked, I'm assuming it's password protected? Make sure any security questions have false answers, your brother will know the true answers to be able to hack you. I would recommend doing the same for every online account you have.
For the spiritual and magical side, consider a watcher from the West Tower, I believe they can transform negative Magic's and energies to positive for you.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... TARES.html

Just sharpened my claws. Now i'm bored...

When I speak I speak from experience. Not from theory. Not from what I'm told.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”