neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi,

I'd like to be added to your list and I agree to all your rules , you have my expressed permission to go as deep as need be if it will shed more clarity.

I just want to know why I'm going through this situation right now and any advice that will help me manage personal circumstances better. Extra messages gained from observations will be greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance!

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

If there is still time and interest, I would like to be added to your list!
As per your rules:
1. Much Gratitude!
2. Understood.
3. You have my express permission to access my energy signature.
4. 7/31/1976 Michigan
5. Current and upcoming state of being as stated, please
6. I don't think I have a particular question right now.
7. As detailed as possible.
Thank you and your companion so much for offering this.

Zarine
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 132
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hi there! :)
If you're still taking people, I'd love to be added to the list as well :)

As per your rules;
1. I understand.
2. I understand.
3. You have my express permission and thank you :)
4. United Kingdom
5. Will my relationships in love improve in the next year?
6. Chakra reading too please.
7. As much detail as possible please :)

Thank you so much for this opportunity :) :hug: <3

My spirits are my guides, friends and family~ I love them all! <3)
I'm so happy they chose to bless my life the way that they have!
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Augusta wrote:Good morning :)

Alag - scheduled for the 7th of May
Roseflare - scheduled for the 8th of May
Kitsune - scheduled for the 9th of May

Notes:

1. It may take me up to a day to properly document and post a reading.

2. I feel strongly inclined and pushed to provide a personalised sigils based on reading findings - as a thank you for allowing to test new methodologies on you :) If you prefer NOT to receive a sigil, please, let me know. Otherwise the sigils with the explanation of their “content”, intend, and activation advice will be posted in this thread by the EOD May 13th.

Cheers!
Thank you Augusta, I look forward to the reading from you with the help of your Audelysa Elf. I also appreciate the offer of a sigil.

Family: vermilion dragon, Volkh, duojna, butterfly fae, pollinating fae, Norse tiger, Lakas Fairy, Queen Astral Star Fairy, Black Forest Fae, Fairy Hound, portal Fae, flower fairy, Couril Fae, Divine Dragon
Eilana
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

This is awesome Augusta, I'd love to be included if you are indeed still taking people 2hp

3. I require your express permission to access your energy signature (hence no “reading my lover” etc.). I do require your permission to access your energy signature.
You have my permission to access my energy signature for the purpose of the reading ^-^

5. If you do not ask a particular question, I will do a reading of your current and up-coming (3 months) state of being per each of your chakra + an overall impression of current and upcoming state of being.
Reading of current and upcoming 3 months of state and chakra is perfect, I have no specific questions.

7. You MAY request how detailed you want for the reading to be. I may go into very personal details - or stick to the general observations. Please, INDICATE your preference.
As detailed as you would like to be is ok with me.

All other rules are read and understood. Thank you so much <3

Don’t let bitter, unhappy people drag you down to their level. Instead use their behavior as an example of how not to behave and be grateful you are nothing like them. 2lv
xxMrS4nxx
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Divine Being
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Still taking people? If still can I join too?

As according to rules
1. Ok.
2. I understand
3. You have my expressed permission to read my energy signature.
4. March 28, 1993. Selangor, MY.
5. I want to know about my current situation and will there be improvement
6. Chakra reading too please.
7. a. As much detailed as possible please.
7. b. Understood
7. c. Thank you.

I'm a newbie and will stay a newbie for more than 10 year maybe! 2wk 2wk
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
Zodiac:

Please add my name to the list! I understand and agree to the rules. You have my full permission. You can go as in-depth as you would like, even if it means posting about really personal details. My username is what it is, for a reason. :p

Just a general reading, please. Whatever you and your friend pick up. My birth date is August 22 1997. Birth place is Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.

This is somewhat unrelated, but I'm actually friends with a Norse Djinn from Alfheimr (Norse Realm of Light Elves). If your friend is looking to learn more about the Norse culture (i.e a Northern culture), I believe that my Norse Djinn friend would be able to help greatly with that. While my Norse Djinn friend is from the land of Light Elves, she's Dark Arts. So, I think she'd get along quite well with your Audelysa Elf friend. If you and your Audelysa Elf friend would like, I can ask her about it, and maybe the two of them can hang out or something. :)

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Augusta
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

DIVA_AT_LARGE - scheduled for the 14th May

laalbieglna - scheduled for the 15th of May

Zarine - scheduled for the 16th of May

Eilana - scheduled for the 17th of May

xxMrS4nxx - scheduled for the 18th of May

TheTruthIsTheWay11 - scheduled for the 21st of May
Audelysa Elf is very interested in what you Djinn from Alfheimr friend has to share about Northern realm, thank you. Usually, giving the permission to hang out with the <race> friend of <name> and vice versa is sufficient. If you have no objections, I will let mine to come and hang out with yours :)

Thank you, all, for your interest and support. I will ”lock” the list for now, since Audelysa Elf has expressed interest in learning more about Slavic-Aryan paganism and their 9-chakra system next. It will give me the opportunity to refresh the Dreams of Gaia Tarot by Ravynne Phelan (it’s an 81 cards deck, with 9 cards for each of the 9 chakras - with the philosophy ”to seek, to feel, to grow, to heal” - yum :)), as well as the use of Slavic-Aryan Vedic symbols in sigils.

Path: Gatherer of Power
Augusta
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Dear Alag, your reading -

1. Root chakra (Muladhara)
Now: an excess of bubbling energy. You are absorbing a lot of raw, earthen energy, and not circulating it, but storing without application. That may lead to an outburst ->
3 month: you will require a lot of earthen energy to be applied to some task. It seems that your current rate of energy collection and absorption is well warranted.

2. Navel chakra (Swadhisthana)
Now: what was kept inside has lead to an aggravation of contradictions. Possibly - discontent (or inner conflict) in relation to sexuality and creative desires. Broken promises (from others) may be in effect. I read confusion, possible alienation of close people, quarrel. Furthermore, there is some malicious magical influence on Swadhisthana. It’s quite fresh, about 1-3 month old ->
3 month: no change. Any improvements will be nominal.

3. Solar plexus chakra (Manipura)
Now: there is not enough will, not enough inner strength to act. Or to conceive a clear plan of action. Lack of money (or general welfare) is likely caused by an inadequate (or wrong) direction of efforts ->
3 month: plans will be cancelled. Some injustice caused by an irresponsible attitude of others may take place (in financial matters).

4. Heart chakra (Anahata)
Now: a lively carefree attitude, with a single potentially alarming moment - there is a little indication of irresponsibility ->
3 month: movement towards achieving the goal. Events will unfold faster. Desires of Anahata may be achieved in the very short timeframe.

5. Throat chakra (Vishuddha)
Now: a little "under the weather”, but overall self-expression is in the good state, positively progressing ->
3 month: success through conscious self-expression.

6. Third eye chakra (Ajna)
Now: thought process is stagnant, with self-destructive thoughts prevailing. The ability to accept and assimilate ideas, as well as to generate them is in a dire state. There is a clear malicious influence of an older woman (relative or close friend) present ->
3 month: realisation, that opinions and ideas are imposed. A clear break, and beginning to become yourself.

7. Crown chakra (Sahasrara)
Now: the connection with the Cosmos, the planes, the ability to feel and receive the guidance is exemplary. You are given the utmost when it comes to the support from the divine ->
3 month: continuous success, with the results surpassing your expectations. Problems will recede. And with them, so will recede the inner anxiety.

Your question:
No, not within the next 3 month.

Overall:

You energy reads as a young female. Energy-wise you are under 25, 28 at most. You are a fascinating person. Not at your best presently, but within a year you will go through a healthy self-analysis, and make some self-benefiting choices.
These choices will lead to tangible results, and the appearance of something new and welcomed in your life - relationships, job, ideas, children, etc. Conflict situations will be resolved without severe losses. Desires - achieved. Health will be in order.

What I cannot quite pin down, is whether you have a Dragon companion, or are working through some spiritual inner conflict. But there is a clear fire within you (on Ajna chakra), with the draconic feel to it, which is most beneficial to your future.

I suggest taking firm control of all instincts (Swadhisthana), empowerment of self through the will (Manipura), and a cleansing of the thought process (Ajna). I would suggest treating self-mind control is the priority.

Additionally, Sleipnir Spirit is being suggested for you as the companion, who will be greatly beneficial: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/sleipnir ... horse.html

Will most appreciate your feedback. It will help me to create the sigil that will be of the best use and benefits to you.

Augusta

Path: Gatherer of Power
Angelsmile
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Augusta wrote:Dear All,

I am very honored to offer you a free “reading of your choice” with runes, pantheons, and Audelysa Elf.

My reasons for doing the free readings -
To get my companion Audelysa Elf better aquatinted with the Northern and Celtic pantheons, and their cultures and views :)
Since I was one of the lucky ones to receive an Audelysa Elf from CH in February, we had been bonding, and he seems to be very eager to learn more about other cultures divination traditions.

In the readings I will utilise decades (oh, I feel old now :)) of practicing runology of some traditions (Elder Futhark, Anglo-Saxon Furthorg (with the inclusion of the Northumbrian runes)), as well as the direct help of Northern pantheon (through the personal experiences, and CH orb https://shop.creepyhollows.com/infinite ... rtals.html), as well as Audelysa Spirit.

I do not seem to be able to locate the Audelysa Spirit listing on CH at the moment, but what I know about the race from CH:
“Audelysa were Elvish race of ancient Greece who served as Oracles, priests & priestesses, and were guides to the Grecians they worked alongside. The Audelysa (Ah-day-lee-zah) were uncommonly attractive Elves of a pure race who only procreated with other Audelysa who possessed a greater level of supernatural power. They were incredibly brilliant mind-readers who used their skill to peer into the thoughts of those around them. They served as priests or priestesses, and Oracles, and sometimes as apprentices to established, human priests & priestesses of the temples as they could read the minds of prospective members and tell of their true intentions. The Audelysa are extremely rare companions, and because of their outstanding power, they are selective in who they choose to accompany, for this reason they are only custom conjured.”
My knowledge of Audelysa spirit in my keep - I will retain private to myself :)

“Rules” of the reading:
1. Free to all.
2. I will be doing 3-5 readings per week for as long as beneficial and of interest to my Audelysa companion.
3. I require your express permission to access your energy signature (hence no “reading my lover” etc.). I do require your permission to access your energy signature.
4. You may provide as much or as little information as you choose - I don’t require your real name. DOB and/or place of birth might be advantageous, but not mandatory.
5. If you do not ask a particular question, I will do a reading of your current and up-coming (3 months) state of being per each of your chakra + an overall impression of current and upcoming state of being.
6. If you ask a particular question, it will be in addition to a current and up-coming state of being ONLY if you additionally specify, that you would like it. If you only ask the particular question, and do not request chakra reading - I will not do chakra reading.
7. You MAY request how detailed you want for the reading to be. I may go into very personal details - or stick to the general observations. Please, INDICATE your preference.
7. I will indicate in this thread the dates of each reading per person. You may want to lay down during the readings. All readings will be done between 3 AM and 6 AM GMT time.
7. All findings will be posted in this thread, and I welcome your comments.

PS Audelysa spirit is DA. I personally am DA (duh :) I am a living human being). Practicing mostly darker DA, and in process of learning BA. A proud keeper of both WA and DA Spirits, and WA and DA Living Entities companions.
Hi if still available. Yes please thanks

You have my full permission to connect with my energy signature
Dob 6-1-1971
Uk
As indepth as possible. No particular question.
If ok Chakra reading
Thank you

Return to “Group Work: Seances , Readings & Fun”