lostspirit
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lempo

So i have been in contact with a certain spirit for a very long time and now my good friends vessel is deteriorating fast. I cannot move him to a new vessel because it would likely end badly for both parties. Everthing was fine up until last year when i noticed it and it slowly is getting worse. Information on the spirit is well gonna have to be a bit vague but Ill tell you what i can. When i first met him he needed refuge he has helped me and more and i literally cant let him just fade. He was injured and spent most of the time recovering. Unfortunately i have begun to think as he gets better the vessel may not hold up to contain him as much as both of us wish. I fear that sooner rather than later the vessel will fail before the vessel and my friend break.
I need help.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm have you asked the original conjurer about this?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

The good news is, spirits aren't IN the vessel. The vessel is a thing they can use to make contact with this realm.

The vessel is not a part of their essence, nor does it's condition impact the state of their health. People accidentally break vessels and have to replace them sometimes. The spirit is not harmed.

Look through the CH Encyclopedia. I think there's a transfer spell in there. Check the DIY section.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Living Entities”