You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Hello everyone, I recently found out that I have 4 heavenly beings that ARENT apart of my keep, and they say that I need to stay away from CH, and I Have 4 keep members. does this mean that I never got anything from CH, because I have all females, and my mother says the told her that there was only ONE girl. I am confused and don't know what to believe anymore. Help

I can't sense my female keep members at all anymore.

Is Creepy Hollows actually legit, or are they tricking me and sending me demons or something? Are the people here who they say they are? Did my keep even actually exist? IS ANY OF THIS REAL?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Angallkuk
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Volk~
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ask Ash or Magnolia, I think they can help real good.

Name pronounced 'UNG-ATH-GOOK'
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Mizu-Taki wrote:Hello everyone, I recently found out that I have 4 heavenly beings that ARENT apart of my keep, and they say that I need to stay away from CH
Is that what your mother told you? Because she disapproves of CH and tries to invoke divine providence to make you back off?
Mizu-Taki wrote: I can't sense my female keep members at all anymore.
Insecurity and doubt can do that. Then again, maybe you're being freed of delusions, who's to know?
Mizu-Taki wrote: Is Creepy Hollows actually legit, or are they tricking me and sending me demons or something? Are the people here who they say they are? Did my keep even actually exist? IS ANY OF THIS REAL?
CH doesn't work with demons, they're very vocal about that.

Are you real? Is anything you experience real? Am I real? Is anything real?

Nobody knows. Whatever you feel, hear and see is only in your head. You don't see what your eyes see, you only see what your brain has already processed and filtered and whatnot. Same for your other senses.
You're basically trapped in your own head. Everybody is.
Fun times.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Everyone has unbounds around all the time. Sometimes they are tricksters saying whatever will get a rise out of the unsuspecting person. They feed on the energy if that internal turmoil. Sometimes, one trickster masquerades as multiple spirits.

You said elsewhere that you have looked into shielding and banishing methods. Now is the time to use what you have learned. Banish unbounds who do not have your best interests at heart, and shield yourself from unbounds who don't have your best interests at heart.

And until you master those two things, don't even THINK of seeking out any Slenderman tulpa that might be out there.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Likes2Read wrote: And until you master those two things, don't even THINK of seeking out any Slenderman tulpa that might be out there.
Thanks for mentioning that. I had to keep myself in check to not say something like: "If you can't keep your own house in order, how would you deal with something like that?" or "Maybe Slenderman is already messing around with your mind".
Otherwise I might have been called a bully or snarky again :P

SCNR

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Update: i forgot to add, the beings said they'd send a "angel" to "protect" me. after, i had confronted my mom and asked if she knew whether or not that the beings are who they say they are. she believes they were telling the truth cause she was doing something she learned from the church (idk what). then i yelled "if they really wanted me to know all this, they could have said it to my goddamn face" she gasped like i had said i murdered someone, then she chased me with a hanger and preceded to hit me with it because i had "used the name of the lord in vain" (it freaking HURT)

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

Mizu-Taki wrote:then she chased me with a hanger and preceded to hit me with it because i had "used the name of the lord in vain" (it freaking HURT)
Is it wrong of me to have had a chasing scene in my head with the benny hill chasing music?

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Mizu-Taki wrote:then she chased me with a hanger and preceded to hit me with it because i had "used the name of the lord in vain" (it freaking HURT)
Is it wrong of me to have had a chasing scene in my head with the benny hill chasing music?
No. Is there a spell that can change her mind abourt ch? or should i get my kitsune to prank her. yes i did finally contact my keep, but the other beings kept trying to inturupt us. which leads me to believe that the beings may be tricksters

Hail King Asmodeus!

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:

Hail King Asmodeus!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: And until you master those two things, don't even THINK of seeking out any Slenderman tulpa that might be out there.
Thanks for mentioning that. I had to keep myself in check to not say something like: "If you can't keep your own house in order, how would you deal with something like that?" or "Maybe Slenderman is already messing around with your mind".
Otherwise I might have been called a bully or snarky again :P

SCNR
My next question, depending on the response(s) posted after mine, is definitely, "Have you already attempted to make contact with the Slenderman tulpa"?

Because if the answer is "yes", and all these unwanted things that are going on began after one or more attempts were made, then it's a legit possibility that that's where the problem started. I don't know firsthand about the backstory of Slenderman, but from this thread, I have learned that he kills and drives people mad. So with that in mind, it's not inconceivable that an outreach to Slenderman's tulpa could result in this sort of thread being created.

I'm more inclined to think there is one or more tricksters afoot, however.

Hone those banishing and shielding skills until you are so good at them, people will come to you for advice. THEN, if you're still interested in Slenderman, seek out his tulpa.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “General Questions”