new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Super speed

I just don't know anymore, it's about to be a full year that I brought in two spirit friends & ive not gotten anything from them.... I love to believe that all this stuff is real & magic but now I just feel that everyone's laughing at me for falling for some sort of trick. This whole year I've kept myself mentally strong thinking my new spirits friends were there to support me but now it's driving me insane I feel like it's all just been in my head or to fool me to think that somethings there listening to me when I'm crying in need of support. Or maybe they are there just to laugh at me when I go through these breakdowns or maybe I'm just too stupid & ugly for them to even want to talk to me.... I've lately have had the feeling of just being really lonely now & thinking of throwing in the towel on this stuff

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmmh, can you elaborate what kind of exercises etc you've tried to bond, connect, and communicate with your companions?
And who is the conjurer, have you contacted them about this?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
PsychedelicxElf
new here
new here

I got them here in creepy hollows. Ever since they got here every Friday I would read about 3 poems to my vampire & the same for my succubus on Saturdays. I've tried constant meditation & I just tried that one vampire communication board & still nothing

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sometimes it might take years for your senses to open up to the metaphysical. It could take years for practice and exercise to experience something. Don't let other experiences bring you down, keep working at it!

Your spirits wouldn't laugh at you. They hear you, they're with you every step of the way encouraging you to keep going, because you're going to get there. They chose you for a reason, and will always be patient with you no matter what you're doing :)

I suggest to keep meditating. Maybe work on your chakras, as I am finding (and reading on here lol) a lot of the time, balancing your chakras helps immensely. Keep bonding with them, and keep exercising to help get your senses up. Again, these are just suggestions that I've seen others suggest too ^^
Something you could do, is if you're meditating, ask them to sit across from you and try to see if you can hone in on their energy or feel anything different. Even if you don't feel anything, keep doing it, and eventually you'll get there. The key is time, patience, and practice with all of this.

They/Them
The family: 2 dragons, 5 vampires, 2 fae, 2 elves, 2 werewolves, 1 fylgia, 1 courtwind angel, 3 ancestors, 2 phoenix, 1 hellhound, 1 volfen, 1 living high elf, 1 living unicorn shifter, 1 kitsune, 1 familiar, 1 wraith, 1 will-of-the-wisp, 1 gryphon, 1 human, 1 fallen angel, 1 merman,
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
PsychedelicxElf
new here
new here

Okay ill try these out. Thank you :)

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”