You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

What helps aswell is a simple gift , you can find what most spirits like in the CH encyclopdia.
I remember that i picked some fresh lavender for my first succubus companion and i put it on my nightstand. I really felt her happiness and warmth she emitted towards me.
It's just a way of showing you appreciate them being there for you.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Ubi's, they actually really do love us, for who we are.

This is a very well written topic and big addition to the forum.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

Make sure that you're also getting counseling. The pills alone won't do it all. Your spirits can and will help but you have to let them. Talk to them as much as possible and let them know you. If talking out loud is not totally feasible then talk in your mind. You will get messages back. It may take time but you will know when it's them talking and not your imagination. Take care and remember you're not alone.

Yaksha

I try to do this as well as much as i can. Besides that i also offer them red roses, pink roses and fresh lavender. They love this. I either buy it in the winter or use my own or from my mother's garden in spring and summer. Other stuff i tend to do is take a bath with lot's of lavender oil with lavender scented candles lit and try to meditate and make a connection this way and afterwards.

A chocolate surprise is also a joy as an offering.

Mebuga
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

This is the place to write, I guess. So hey Succubi/Cambion keepers, I have been trying to bond with my female Cambion lately. I cant say I did so well. How have you all been doing ? Please share your latest improvements,experiences, moments, to inform and encourage the beginners ???

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi, this is an awesome Thread. I haven't been around for a while and I have a female Succubus from CH, after reading your Thread it has encouraged me to try and connect with her again.

It's been a long time since I've tried to connect to her, due to my own frustrations I gave up.

So thankyou very much for your Thread. I've found a certain lady that I admire and have an attraction to.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote:This is what I did to get a MAJOR boost in connection and activity from my fairly new Ubis. This information comes from various online sources (including this forum) and some ideas that I added. Please post your ideas too so we have one super thread. I am suspect this will save many newer LOTS of time and get good results from ONE single post.

First, your connection is built on your mental and emotional activity with the spirit. This does NOT have to be a boring task at all - I found a way to make it fun for me (so can you), and quickly you feel it boost activity.

Use a combination of the items below. If it feels like a boring task, don't bother doing it... Wait until you are in a better mood for it, or tweak it to a manner that is exciting to you. You can do things things as much as you like, when you like and in any order you like.

a) Talk to the spirit throughout your day - tell them about your day like you would a girlfriend/boyfriend - this is helpful for majority of spirits actually.

b) Pick a picture of a woman that you like, that you can use in your mind to imagine the being. This makes it easier for you to have visualizations of you two together... Go online and look around for a dream girl picture. For my one Ubi I picked a sweet & sexy girl from an adult video who I'd take any day as my long term girl. If you can, make it a good/clear/detailed image in your mind so you dont feel like you struggle to visualize them in future.

c) Have some romantic/sensual/sexual day dreams of them. A visualization that feels boring to you is not gonna excite them at all either. So don't make this a chore, do it when you feel in the mood. This can be super powerful - I had a major boost in connection with them when I started having visualizations that made me feel fun, joy, desire and love. They can feel this, they enjoy it as you enjoy it - it BUILDS your connection/bridge. So tweak the visualizations to get YOU excited.

First, whats different about these visualizations, is that you are having it with a being that is NOT going to dump you or get sick and die on you or get old on you...They are not gonna judge you on your appearance of if you seem cool or not, or if you fart in bed. So dont let pain of past relationships hold you back - you have so much more emotional freedom with these beings.

Also - have zero expectation - that seems to be an important part of the formula. Otherwise you block things with frustration.

Here are examples of visualizations I would have (sometimes even while cooking or doing things):

- When you get in bed at night to sleep, invite them to cuddle with you (even if you dont feel them, does not matter). Imagine holding them in bed, keeping them warm, feeling their soft pajamas, feeling their soft skin and breathing, hair... feeling her putting her leg over your leg for her to keep warm.

- I was listening to some fun music while cooking, and I started imagining them dancing for me and with me in sexy outfits. I imagined in one that she shape shifts during the chorus of a specific song into different girls and how we both enjoyed her teasing me. I have never danced with a human - does not mean you cant imagine it.

- imagined slow dancing with music that i liked, imagined staring into the most beautiful eyes. You can imagine any types of dancing...

- When I get home from work, I imagine them coming to me to say hello and give me a big hug and kiss...

- I imagine being in a clothing shop in a fitting room, then she suddenly pops in with lingerie in that shop, and she starts doing things with me in the fitting room.

- Imagine taking a nice walk in nature by yourself, then she physically manifest walking with me and later one thing leads to another.

- Whenever I hear a song that sounds like a good stripper song, I put it on a playlist... and I imagine her one day doing all sorts of sexy dance teases for me to those songs... lap dancing, any type of dancing. Example songs: Ciara - Body party, Rihanna - pour it up. Please suggest more songs!

The goal with the visualizations if to find a visualizations that get your emotions flowing - desire, admiration, joy, love... so start, and in time you will find this.

d) Now as you have been making your Ubi (or other sexual being) interested, now you practice actual interaction time:

a) Lay down in your bed for about an hour when you can (dont make it a chore, do it when you can and want to).
b) Clear your mind
c) Have NO expectation for sexual fulfillment/relief.
d) Invite your spirit/entity to interact with you, to practice your connection.
e) For a while, put your attention on one body part at a time, feeling your foot for a while, then slowly throughout your body - this tends to also slow/stop thinking. This is not mandatory, but is helpful (being less in the mind and more in the body).
f) Just lay there and chill - perhaps be curious of what you may experience. you may start feeling some touches on your body, or it can get more interesting :) Your first few sessions might not be much... but man it will be worth your time. Just focus on her energy/feeling.

If you have any ideas that really get your emotions flowing with visualizations or anything else, please post a short description so we can also try it.

Many here may also tell you, this can take a bit of effort, but it can be 100000 times rewarding.
This is actually an excellent advice, however, I would like to add some more because I have a relationship with my past life husband spirit lover

You can play a romantic song. In our case for example, this is our theme song for each other since he's my past life husband: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6jRQABVvQc

Sometimes if your sexual spirit/spirit lover wants to or is in the mood to make love to you, in my own experience, they might flirt with you or touch you or make the first move by means of giving you pleasurable sensations (because mine always makes the first move, that's how he's loving and affectionate to me).

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9I19IrRUYk

This is another good song to connect with your sexual spirit. :)

Insatiable by Darren Hayes

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Hi, I would just like to give my two cents as a fellow succubus and nympho keeper, firstly that's a well written article of advice @laptop123 , I do alot of what you wrote, but I think what, for me at least strengthened my connection with my spirit family the most was talking to them, thinking about them and inviting them as a house rule to share all my life experiences with me, to effectively tell them they are part of me and don't be afraid to exist around me at all times, the first few days I didn't get any communication with my ubi but soon enough she was talking to me telepathically and having quite full on sexual encounters soon after that. Every day I talk to them and I feel the Ability to interact with them has slowly increased over time
(touches get stronger, the image of what they look like in my mind's eye gets clearer, hear their thoughts alot clearer for longer without feeling drained and muddling up their thoughts with mine) I also bought a spell from CH that boosts and amplifies the energy between keeper and spirits, this i Definitely felt a noticeable increase in connection and recommend. Just the other day I decided to try some weed ( I'm not a drug user, but I got some just to use for spirit interactions) and it allowed my ubi to completely overshadow me, she pushed my arms around her waist and cupped her butt as she lay upon me and I felt her weight descend on me almost fully and we both had an extremely real intense sexual encounter, so I'm not going to tell people to go out and do drugs ( I still look at them as bad thing) but a small amount of weed once in a while as an aphrodisiac/third eye stimulant genuinely works.

Also this song I've been using alot during our encounters, it definitely helps
https://youtu.be/DztMQOG20jc

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Wow, thats amazing feedback - I have a good story for anyone else who was getting no where. I have moved a few steps forward on this.

Since my original post, I had some set backs as I struggled with an anxiety disorder that made it hard for me to hear/feel my spirit companions and that has been making general daily life very hard. I basically put Ubi activity on hold until I get more mental and physical well being, since I got the understanding that she is really trying, but unable to reach me. I knew that my nearly constant noisy head and hectic anxiety of many years has to get fixed for spirit companion stuff to really progress.

On my path of trying all sorts of things (since modern medicine and psychology got me no where), I thought I should try using specific crystals with meditation. So I got a Black Tourmaline pyramid energy generator (like this, but there are many other shops globally that sell them: https://www.soulsparks.co.za/products/b ... -generator) and that seems to be soaking old junk energy out of me. Its apparently good at dissolving dense energy. It helped me also cope with some other life changes. I put it on various spots on my body while laying down, then I often feel pulsing feelings, sometimes bad feelings draw out of me. I put it in the sun daily to cleanse and recharge. Its also good to hold in your left hand while you meditate.

On day 3 of using this, my Ubi was touching me almost with total ease! Its as if she was saying hello almost every time I used it. Its not all perfect yet, think I have had some digestive upset as part of the cleanup and I think this process will continue for a while. I now also ordered some smokey quartz as that may help with earth chakra stuff... and some other thingies.

I hope to post more good news soon.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”