You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

It was super cool, i remember it like being a sort of temple like modern spa building, it seemed to have alot of white walls and marble flooring, and a lot of other humans walking around.Waterfalls and waterways seemed to be everywhere. I was in an orange pair of swim trunks. I remember going into this strange hardware like store close to the reception desk and walking aimlessly around it. I apparently was holding a roll of silver wire. I walked out of the hardware store and was walking towards the pool. Some guy with a cute wife came out and started getting super confrontational with me. First thing he did was grab some of my wire and pull it and twist it and stuff. That alone made me so angry i just wanted to mop the floor with the guy.

he was talking to his wife and ignoring me i turned to him and said "Hey, you got a problem with me?"

i cant remember everything he said but, i do remember him telling me i was spoiled, got everything handed me and had a rich father or something. My familys poor, we don't have anything handed to us lol.

i remember standing my ground getting ready to beat the crap out of this guy. his wife was looking sad and saying "we dont want any problems!"

i got right in his face and starting yelling at the sucker. "You wanna go! ill kick your arse!" he turned away and started just walking away lol, he had his head sorta turned so he could keep one eye on me. i kept yelling at him telling "I'm poor you son of a --, we dont get handed squat" then i walked away and was brought back to regular dreams.

I was so mad that when i woke up i was regretting not pushing the dudes face into the ground and curb stomping him. He was way more attractive than me, but looked pretty wiry and weak for a guy trying to stir stuff up.

But during the end i was starting to lose control of the astral traveling, so i was losing control of my astral body and could only yell at the dude.

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Wow, that sounds like some real, deep rooted aggression problems. Not all things should be solved with a fist. Or should be taken personal in the first place.
Dreams can say alot about people :x

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

CatEagle wrote:Wow, that sounds like some real, deep rooted aggression problems. Not all things should be solved with a fist. Or should be taken personal in the first place.
Dreams can say alot about people :x
True, but i like to fight people, i hold it back. My shadow self is pretty...intimate about that kinda stuff. It is what it is, but that sucker made me so angry i just wanted to end him. I hold onto my anger and usually never do anything with it, so when i get a chance to and can't, It really bums me out.

It was really relaxing and nice, till somebody came along and ruined it for me. I just wanted vengeance for ruining my fun.

if i had no real morals, i'd prob be in prison.

Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it. - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

Coucuan, F, "T" WA, Ancestor, M,"C" Falwer Niastrum, F, "L", Black dragon, F, "D"
Harem Djinn, F, "E", Flygia, Mitmut, Draugr, "?",? King Dwarf, "?", ? Gold dragon "?", ?. Hellhound, "?", ?
JennJen35
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human,Fae, angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel or Fae
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: JennJen
Zodiac:

It sounds like you've maybe Astral Traveled to a past life of your's, Maybe in your past life you were rich if your now poor in this life. That is awesome if you did..I just started mediating with my lemurian quartz and feel my crystal showed me part of my past life too..In the Bahama's. Maybe next time ask that guy and his wife if this is your past life!!. Sounds awesome. :)

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”