What are your Companions to you?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret

...and what are you to them?

For me, my companions are family. All of them, no matter which classification we put them in. I cherish them like family and like to talk to them as a group. I personally don't like the business style. I talk to them about the day, about things that make me happy and sad and when I'm annoyed while driving or at work lol Among themselves they don't necessarily get always along, but treat each other with respect and there were LUCKILY never any issues^^' I admittedly rarely task them, simply as I'd like to try on my own first and if that does not work, I ask them for help. They are very watchful and have taught me a lot over the years, and there were quite tough years where I felt like breaking down and they were building me up constantly. It really depends on what I need at the time, some are more comforting and encouraging, others tend to be like a military general.. like:"STOP COMPLAINING! GET YOUR A** UP AND MOVE IT!" xD You know, I need clear announcements too ;) but they're all wonderful companions in their unique way.

For them, I'm usually the "little" one or princess. Mentors and lovers. Most often it goes into the romantic direction, or friendship. The closeness and connection I have with all of them.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I like to think I have a unique relationship with each of my companions. Some are lovers, some are mentors, some are friends. ALL are family to me. I do tend to address everyone as a group quite often, though lol.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

I call mine a clan partially due to my obsession with the show Outlander and also because it's fitting. They are all my clan/family, however some are bffs, some are lovers, mentors, teachers, silent advisors, knights, step children, distant relatives or just an overall peanut gallery. No matter what they're size, type or volume of voice, everyone is equal to one another. Like the Knights of the Round table. Call them as you see it, but they're my clan and they seem happy with being called that:)

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:...and what are you to them?

For me, my companions are family. All of them, no matter which classification we put them in. I cherish them like family and like to talk to them as a group. I personally don't like the business style. I talk to them about the day, about things that make me happy and sad and when I'm annoyed while driving or at work lol Among themselves they don't necessarily get always along, but treat each other with respect and there were LUCKILY never any issues^^' I admittedly rarely task them, simply as I'd like to try on my own first and if that does not work, I ask them for help. They are very watchful and have taught me a lot over the years, and there were quite tough years where I felt like breaking down and they were building me up constantly. It really depends on what I need at the time, some are more comforting and encouraging, others tend to be like a military general.. like:"STOP COMPLAINING! GET YOUR A** UP AND MOVE IT!" xD You know, I need clear announcements too ;) but they're all wonderful companions in their unique way.

For them, I'm usually the "little" one or princess. Mentors and lovers. Most often it goes into the romantic direction, or friendship. The closeness and connection I have with all of them.
To me, my companions are like family, plenty are mentors, friends, father figures, supporters, guardian angels, and for the women I have chosen to open up to, lovers. If anything, they are like the closest thing to life long friends I'll probably ever get, if that makes any sense. Though the feeling of completion really hits at home for me, since one of my companions has that connection with me. Though I never opened up much about my past, other than to a select few. Hell, I guess you could say I'm like a cooler, chilled little brother of some of my male companions.

What would you say Alex has been like with you, at least where you've had your more vulnerable moments in those years? Has he been a bit up front with you about things?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

JackOLantern2170 wrote: What would you say Alex has been like with you, at least where you've had your more vulnerable moments in those years? Has he been a bit up front with you about things?
He was not as present as my other companions, but we were still bonding at that time and he didn't know me too well, just like I still had to get to know him better. He gave me advice later on and when he does he acts rather calm and collected. Like a good friend would do, sharing his thoughts 2hp my demonics tend to be the ones being up front:)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: What would you say Alex has been like with you, at least where you've had your more vulnerable moments in those years? Has he been a bit up front with you about things?
He was not as present as my other companions, but we were still bonding at that time and he didn't know me too well, just like I still had to get to know him better. He gave me advice later on and when he does he acts rather calm and collected. Like a good friend would do, sharing his thoughts 2hp my demonics tend to be the ones being up front:)
Alex sure seems like a pretty chill guy, at least with him being all calm and collected, he was definitely like this with me, though I imagine he's going to have to put up with me getting so many character bindings, like possibly up to in total, besides my current 8 character bindings, 64 Character Bindings.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
MidnightMusings wrote:
Alex sure seems like a pretty chill guy, at least with him being all calm and collected, he was definitely like this with me, though I imagine he's going to have to put up with me getting so many character bindings, like possibly up to in total, besides my current 8 character bindings, 64 Character Bindings.
Yeah and it can be really soothing to oneself with him being so chill, it's bringing you down too. All the more since I'm very capricious and tend to be hotheaded sometimes^^' He's the one who's all understanding and cool lol

That's quite a bunch of character bindings, do you even have the time to bond with all equally? I already find it hard to bond with three at the same time. And that's a little off topic, but have you heard anything of how far Kelis is? I know he had trouble but I'm still waiting for a binding and can't reach him.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
MidnightMusings wrote:
Yeah and it can be really soothing to oneself with him being so chill, it's bringing you down too. All the more since I'm very capricious and tend to be hotheaded sometimes^^' He's the one who's all understanding and cool lol

That's quite a bunch of character bindings, do you even have the time to bond with all equally? I already find it hard to bond with three at the same time. And that's a little off topic, but have you heard anything of how far Kelis is? I know he had trouble but I'm still waiting for a binding and can't reach him.
Yep, that's Alex right there.

Yeah, I get to spend enough time with them equally, but when it comes to Morrigan the Succubus, she usually has sex with me to get her food, before that, I let everyone know that I will need some privacy with Morrigan, so they give me that.

I have not heard from Kelis for a while though.. He's probably working on orders now though.

Though did you want me to tell you what characters I decided to go for as character bindings?

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Yep, that's Alex right there.

Yeah, I get to spend enough time with them equally, but when it comes to Morrigan the Succubus, she usually has sex with me to get her food, before that, I let everyone know that I will need some privacy with Morrigan, so they give me that.

I have not heard from Kelis for a while though.. He's probably working on orders now though.

Though did you want me to tell you what characters I decided to go for as character bindings?
To get her food haha that sounds so weird to me, I always forget that succubi and incubi feed off of the energies created during such a session^^ let's hope Kelis is getting forward with his orders... I'm really anticipated.

You can tell, though it would be too off topic in this thread. Better do so here http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70249.html and I follow there to read :)

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MidnightMusings wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Yep, that's Alex right there.

To get her food haha that sounds so weird to me, I always forget that succubi and incubi feed off of the energies created during such a session^^ let's hope Kelis is getting forward with his orders... I'm really anticipated.

You can tell, though it would be too off topic in this thread. Better do so here http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic70249.html and I follow there to read :)
I just literally laughed myself when I saw how I put Morrigan getting her food. 2yn

Though I got a lot more character bindings from him, though it must be other things as well.

I’ll go ahead and tell you there. But leave a comment there asking me about which ones they are.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”