What Am I Doing Wrong?

Need help learning how to Meditate? Know any tricks on how to achieve it? Post here!
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

I didn't realize I Been practicing energy at elementary school. (I think I wrote about it here) mainly when I used to um, relief myself... It's just so easy to do and felt very comfortable and safe at the restroom. I thought it was good imagination. I make up alot of things in restroom. Bunks on walls, TV on doors among other things.i guess it stayed with me, but as I grew older I quit doing it. Least I believe I have, but not written form. In which I so have really good imagination and words just flow.

Now to current, 2 weeks past. I did it again, (not in restroom though...) it's just way so simple and so very easy. Want to say vision (in which I might be getting a lot. Something about my last CH order scared me. Said something about universe keep sending me visions and I'm really good at it. Just began when I was teenager and really scaring me.) so any it's so vivid and real what I'm doing, hence why it like a vision yet not. But I've practice energy (visually, with 3Rd eye?

But my eye open though) Many times I imagine forcing Denzel Washington, saying things aloud with his voice as well seeing him directly (it's hard to explain) but I can seriously see him walk, move around. Seeing what he wearing and his facial features. He just keep saying " why is he keep making me say this things. I didn't say this things with my intent. I'm just forced to go along with what he wants me to say" then up comes Samuel l Jackson.

"Bro, what are you doing Bro., wait he forcing me to say these things to" it's like way so weird. (it also probably explains why I keep seeing this sanguine female vampire with black hair. Roaring is if pain and grief, with her fangs mouth open wide. In which I say maybe was a block? but this happens before both Denzel Washington and Samuel l Jackson) it's so awesome to practice this. Unsure if it's like practice energy in which I want say. Yet, 2 days past. Now I see a skeleton figure having fun and showing me stuff. Like his/her skeletal body. Very fascinating.

Especially when this skeleton tries to drink and eat. It just literally falls down. Especially when S/He tries to drink. The liquid drink just flows out of ribs lol. S/He always tilt head back and laugh when it happens. Then gives me thumbs up. With huge smile. I don't know why I'm very fascinated by this skeleton. I don't think it unbound, but I feel safe. This skeleton is like dark grayish black. Possibly whom ever S/He was, could've passed away long ago.

But same time Skeleton feels way different than Denzel Washington and Samuel L Jackson. It's just like I have a connection of sorts and I'm supposed to visualise this skeleton. But feels more real. It's just I don't really meditate. Meditation really hard. But suddenly visualization is very easily it usually happens when I walk. Save for the skeleton though.

Just suddenly came to me. But feel like kinda vision felt so real. Unfortunately I don't see my spirits, least might be that skeleton (and or that 1 sanguine vampire) but if not my spirit skeleton. Could it be a unbound choose me? (is it possible? Skeleton unbound?) or is it just my imagination in form of energy wise. (kinda like vision, but not vision) many thanks.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Well if you’re getting visions that’s awesome you just need to learn to control them sweet heart. Visions can be tricky sometimes but I say do this: practice meditating. And when you do focus on yourself, your energy. Moving it around to diff places. When you can start feeling when you get visions (should happen with enough energy work) direct the energy to a spirit companion (if you don’t have any I recommend a divine angel and a psy vamp) this way instead you may get visions from your spirit keep instead of odd visions x D they can be very wacky because sometimes they are made of your imagination but at the same time they could be symbolic in some way which is why they can get crazy bc it’s like the universe trying to tell you something and uses crazy ways to tell you so that you remember. But keep meditating, practice energy manipulation and focusing your third eye energy into other things : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
SirJusty
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human(No Offense
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I Have No Clue
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Well if you’re getting visions that’s awesome you just need to learn to control them sweet heart. Visions can be tricky sometimes but I say do this: practice meditating. And when you do focus on yourself, your energy. Moving it around to diff places. When you can start feeling when you get visions (should happen with enough energy work) direct the energy to a spirit companion (if you don’t have any I recommend a divine angel and a psy vamp) this way instead you may get visions from your spirit keep instead of odd visions x D they can be very wacky because sometimes they are made of your imagination but at the same time they could be symbolic in some way which is why they can get crazy bc it’s like the universe trying to tell you something and uses crazy ways to tell you so that you remember. But keep meditating, practice energy manipulation and focusing your third eye energy into other things : )
Hi thank you :)

What do I look for in my energy? What is energy, is it like electrical energy from plug ins in walls? Or the big blue elementary School Generator that's outside and hear the humming noise? Does my energy make noise to? I do have Psy vampire, I could "use" her (feel odd saying that...) if she want and let me. I didn't know about spirit vision.

But in honestly, does makes sense. (would I know if it's my spirits?) ( I heard a knock on ceiling so guessing answer be yes) about the symbols, (just like triangle freckles on my arms) does universe show me. Like say me keep seeing trying symbols everywhere? Like say 3 rocks close by and um make a shape of triangle. I notice on gravel road. (cement to) is this the way of universe trying help me? But with the 3Rd eye? Is that what I'm doing? Like putting in other things?

I'm so confused no offense. But I do believe you also about probably mostly my imagination. It least my last comment in previous topic I wrote. It's just stuff really don't makes sense. Especially this certain someone on navy ship. It's odd with visions and to confusing. Here link. Thanks again for help. I'm really grateful :)

http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic72670.html

Return to “Meditation”