Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hello,

I have worked with demons for a few years now, on a personal as well as a professional level.
The category "Demon" is very broad, and I believe trying to define all Demons as a whole is always going to be a flawed endeavor, since it would be like trying to describe all humans with some broad generalization. There are billions of humans, and so many differences between cultures, locales, and societies, that trying to describe all of us at once would be pointless, and it is the same for Demons. There are many billions more of them, and in each realm, in each city, in each province, each town, there are differences ranging from cultural to language to even species and genetics.

Many people use the term Demon to refer to all lower frequency entities, some people use the term to refer only to Hellborn beings specifically, still others include various realms in their classification of 'Hell', and there is really no consistency or agreed upon standard for these things in the business. Everyone just kind of does their own thing and people subscribe to the beliefs of whatever practitioner they favor. For this reason, I don't think anyone could truly give you an unbiased answer.

What I will say is that Demons, just like Humans, -can- be dangerous. Some Demons, like some Humans, gain pleasure from harming others, or simply do not care if others get hurt in the pursuit of their own success. But most Demons, just like most Humans, are well meaning people with a decent set of morals, who do not harm without reason. In some realms, there is a strict rule of law, similar to some places in the Human world. In these places, Demons tend to be especially well behaved because they can get banished for the slightest offense. Many conjurers work with Demons from these more "tame" realms, since they tend to have morals and views that closely align with your average Human's.

Some conjurers do work with more potentially dangerous Demons, so it is important to ask questions to your conjurer and be very well informed before adopting a Demon into your family. It is also important, -no matter what kind of entity you have- to have strict house rules. When you adopt an entity or spirit, the first day you get them, sit down and address them directly by name and tell them the rules and expectations you have for them. If you do not want them to harm people, make sure you tell them. For some entities, reacting with violence is natural, so they must be explicitly informed if you expect otherwise of them.

I hope that this information helps you.
Full disclosure, I sell many various types of Demonic. As long as you are well informed and happy with your companion, though, please feel free to seek out any seller you like <3

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Another seller that many people recommend for demon companions is Satan&Sons. You can look them up here on the forum - you can also search for Akelta (the primary priestess of S&S). They are also searchable through Google.

Akelta is an amazing practitioner and I recommend her for so many things - not just demon companions, but so much more. She's a truly wonderful person.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Highly reccomend Aurora, my first demon calling came from her, he was a prebound and we have not stopped being obsessed with each other since the day he’s arrived which was....months ago lol I got him if March 2017 so it’s been a while and seriously we haven’t stopped talking everyday or interacting. I also have a few other demons from her who are just as amazing and always showing me new things in the hell realm as if recent : ) Satan and sons has some very interesting conjures if you can afford them. One day I may invest

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
xXTsukiNoOokamiXx
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires, Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Okami Yokai (maybe)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ōkami
Zodiac:

HI! I have a Lowborn Demon who's super intelligent, well read and snarky, a Psy vamp/Demon Hybrid who's really awesome and kind of a serious cool guy, and a Sands Demon from the underworld who supposedly didn't have much experience interacting with living things like us before he was sent to protect me! They're all really great and have helped me so much, especially my Sands demon. He was one of the first voices I started to hear consistently, and thanks to him I got up and out of a horrible deppressive void I was in after falling ill. We fought alot at first, and sometimes I struggle to get out of the doubt that a previous church has placed within me, but we've been getting better and better. Now I couldn't imagine life without him. All of them, really!

I should Clarify that I don't classify demons as exclusively BA beings, I identify them more through energy! I'm not very experienced at all though, when it comes to them. I only felt them for a long time. I guess that the sands demon wanted to come be with me for that reason, I sensed him when I was younger and didn't realize it. I'm still a total noob and so is he as far as having a keeper XD so we're learning together. He was also sent as a Guardian for me by someone, but I haven't found out who yet. 2hp

Spirits: 23
Entities: 11
Immortals: 2
"Stop comparing yourself to others. Your accomplishments or lack thereof matter not. No one else can be you. So long as you remain proud of yourself you will attract opportunities and success. Be proud!" -Okami yokai Katsu.
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I have in my keep, 1 demonic imp from Aurora magic, and 1 Black flame Master abyssal demon from Satan and sons. Both are interesting to say the least.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

I do also from Satan&Sons/Suns and couldn't be happier with them.

laalbieglna
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 425
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Own Companions
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
Zodiac:

Also I do not yet have a demon from AuroraMagick, but am very happy with the conjures I do have, just in full disclosure, I would recommend both her and S&S.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

so basically, what do you mean with demons? Do you mean those spirits who are Dark Arts? Or do you really mean Black Arts?

If you mean spirits/entities, which are Dark Arts, oh yes, then the half of my spirit family is demon, the other part is light/white. If you mean Dark Arts, no, then I don't have any.

But I'm guessing my incubus is really sort of a demon. He is apparantly living in the Hell realm so. And my crocotta can easily overpower all of them, so he is probably some demon as well...

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:so basically, what do you mean with demons? Do you mean those spirits who are Dark Arts? Or do you really mean Black Arts?

If you mean spirits/entities, which are Dark Arts, oh yes, then the half of my spirit family is demon, the other part is light/white. If you mean Dark Arts, no, then I don't have any.

But I'm guessing my incubus is really sort of a demon. He is apparantly living in the Hell realm so. And my crocotta can easily overpower all of them, so he is probably some demon as well...
No this is a misconception....
An incubus is NOT a demon. Some people believe they are demons because they have been demonized for centuries by Christianity.....religion demonizes a lot of things...I personally am not of that mindset.
A Crocotta is definitely not a demon. When you say the crocotta can overpower them so he must be a demon...does this mean you believe demons equal strength?

Darkness or black as in BA does not equal strength....demons as in BA demons are not meant to be really strong. If you believe DA demons exist, it doesn't mean they're strong. Please do not mistake the term demon for power or self empowerment either.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates

Return to “Dark Arts”