does anyone here work with demons?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

I worked with a few demons from E.A. Koettings book “The Book of Azazel” before I found my place with the fey. Demons arnt for me I do t think.

Cult
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

Dasadon wrote:E.A. Koettings book
That stung my little heart.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Cult wrote:
Dasadon wrote:E.A. Koettings book
That stung my little heart.
I’m glad to hear it bwahahahahaha

Annabelle
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

I do! <3
They are harsh teachers sometimes but if your will for changing the things to better is strong enough and you feel attracted to Them, not even the sky can be limit for you. Huge personal growth is inevitable.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

First: not all demons are black arts
Second: not all black arts beings are demons

I have one demon from Third Eye Coven. I have to keep a close eye on him, since he likes to cause havoc. I have turned him loose a few times, but for the most part I don't have to work hard to control his damage antics.

I also have a white pegasus that uses her appearance to misdirect from her being a black arts being. She can easily fool her victims. I don't know why they called to me, because I rarely have any tasks for them. They do seem to like it here though.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
darkLady8
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fay/Mermaid/dragon
Zodiac:

I will be welcoming my first demon into my spirit family in the next upcoming weeks.

I am seeking advice about how to properly work with them and accurate information about the types of demons there are. I have been looking up different information from various websites, but they have been providing conflicting information.

The Demon that I will be welcoming originally came to me as an unbound. His presence was undeniable and at first put me on edge. However, my VERY protective Incubi actually didn't seem to care that he was there at all. So I chose to ignore him figuring he would go away on his own.

His response was to push me out of bed while I was trying to sleep. ** Then introduced himself as "Your Demon Prince from Egypt". His power was indescribable and it hard to get up or talk. I did ask him to light up the pressure and he did. Since then he followed me around in a full human form (which I didn't know they could shift into different forms) and have been much calmer. 1tk

He doesn't feel evil at all, just, 'dark'. That's the only way I can describe it. He is more like a protector (no - nonsense guy) and prideful.

He hung around for months, even following me as I traveled. Then one week he wasn't there and found myself worrying about him. He would come back whenever I mentally called out to him, but then would leave again.

So I got in contact with Lilith from "Lilith's treasure". She manged to find him and is going to bind him to a vessel for me.

I honestly have no idea why he came to me and stuck around. Even though I'm more on edge when he lets his presence out(his self-control is impressive) I also feel calm and safe. I know that nothing is going to harm me. It's weird. I never thought I would be working with a demon, but life it funny like that.

So does anyone have any advice for me? Or can recommend where I can learn more about him, what kind of offerings they prefer, etc... 1rd

Thanks

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

darkLady8 wrote:So does anyone have any advice for me? Or can recommend where I can learn more about him, what kind of offerings they prefer, etc... 1rd
I'd honestly start out with this one on the Satan & Suns forum. It's far better suited to your particular situation.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
darkLady8 wrote:So does anyone have any advice for me? Or can recommend where I can learn more about him, what kind of offerings they prefer, etc... 1rd
I'd honestly start out with this one on the Satan & Suns forum. It's far better suited to your particular situation.
I second this as there are very few of us on creepy hollows who work with demons. Satan and sun's doesn't work exclusively with demons, but they do work primarily with demons. The forum there is a great resource for just about all things demon and demon related.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Return to “Dark Arts”