Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wiser
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I don't follow Joy of Satan doctrine and I'm not a dedicated satanist, nor affiliated with them. I'm a baptized christian (from birth), but I'm not a practicing christian, never was. In my seeking of "knowledge and truth", I registered to some of their forums and ask them questions regarding their teachins and I got banned for no reason. Some said that I'm an infiltrated jew, others that I'm a brainwashed christian, and so on. I'm neither of them and certainly not a racist. I'm what you would call a "truth seeker", an agnostic for the moment. I sympathize with a lot of doctrines, but I don't believe in any of them 100%. I'm currently intrigued by early christian gnosticism about the Pleroma and Barbelo.

Yet again, thanks for the concerns and worries, but you must understand that I did not call, nor summoned Asmodeus. He came to me when I tried automatic writing and he told me his name, which is A S M O D E U S. When I first tried automatic writing, I wanted to contact my unbound sexual spirit who visits me every night and touches my body in a very erotic manner while me being wide awake. He said that he is not always with me and that he sends some of his "helpers" to keep me company at night. I did not have the desire to contact the "king of demons".

Knowledge is Power
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Cr1ogeN wrote: Yet again, thanks for the concerns and worries, but you must understand that I did not call, nor summoned Asmodeus. He came to me when I tried automatic writing and he told me his name, which is A S M O D E U S. When I first tried automatic writing, I wanted to contact my unbound sexual spirit who visits me every night and touches my body in a very erotic manner while me being wide awake. He said that he is not always with me and that he sends some of his "helpers" to keep me company at night. I did not have the desire to contact the "king of demons".
Oo in that case, there's no confirmation if the entity who came to you is Asmodeus as described in demonology/demonolatry. It may as well be a trickster claiming to be Asmodeus, or as said before, an entity with the same name.

If you want to pursue with this entity, it may be wiser to contact related experts, JoS or ancient alien practitioners. But don't forget there's never enough protection : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte

When he told my that he is a fallen angel, I gave him a list (which I found on the internet) with the names of all the fallen angels and I asked him if he was on that list and he said YES, and then I asked him to write down the number corresponding to his name from that list and he wrote the number 24, which on that list was Asmoday/Asmodeus. I've heard of this name before and also knew a lot of other demonic names from my general knowledge prior to this, so Asmodeus did not mean anything special to me at that time. Later on, every time I performed automatic writing, he was there with me, answering my stupid questions and give me prophecy and future events. Take what you want from this. I don't lie. I hate liars.

Knowledge is Power
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I did not say you lied. I said there's a possibility that the entity lied.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing dook wrote:I did not say you lied. I said there's a possibility that the entity lied.
I often think about this also. Maybe he is just a trickster pretending to be Asmodeus, or maybe Asmodeus is indeed Legion ('cause "he is many") and the spirit who visits me every night is just one of his facets who merged with him. It is said that he has 72 legions of demons (approx. 400.000-500.000) under his command and maybe they are merged with him creating ONE SINGLE IMMORTAL BEING with different faces and he can manifest as different facets of him in multiple places at the same time with the name. Maybe that's why the "demons" need more and more souls, so they can attain omnipresence through merging. It's just my wild theory.

Knowledge is Power
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Cr1ogeN wrote:[ Maybe that's why the "demons" need more and more souls, so they can attain omnipresence through merging. It's just my wild theory.
That's a different topic, e.g. as discussed in this thread:
topic39093-10.html#p404576
topic70489-10.html#p724118
post402261.html#p402261
: )

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte

Prior to the initial contact, I've never searched his name, simply because I was not interested, nor intrigued by him as a demon or entity or whatever. I've heard of this name "ASMODEUS" before, just as much as I've heard other so called demonic names such as Baal, Belzebul, Paimon, Belial, Lilith, etc., so he wasn't special in any way for me.

That's why I don't really think he is a trickster. It just doesn't have any sense. He clearly wrote his name on a sheet of paper several times letter by letter using my hand. I've come to know his writing style, the way he makes letters, numbers, differs from the way I write.

If he was indeed a trickster, he could have chose other names which could have been more relevant for me at that time, but he stated every time that he is THE ONE, ASMODEUS and that he knows me before my birth and from that point forward I started searching his name, because I knew very little about him.

This thread is part of my search. That's why I'm asking for someone who had a close relationship with him. Is he a good guy? Is he a bad guy? What should I expect from him? Is he a seducer? Why does he tell me everytime I talk to him that he likes me very much? Who is he and what does he want from me? Why does he gives me prophecies? Can he really see the future?

Knowledge is Power
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ok, but remember that you wrote this:
Cr1ogeN wrote:When he told my that he is a fallen angel, I gave him a list (which I found on the internet) with the names of all the fallen angels and I asked him if he was on that list and he said YES, and then I asked him to write down the number corresponding to his name from that list and he wrote the number 24, which on that list was Asmoday/Asmodeus.
In that instance, the entity could also write 23, 25, 13, etc. Then when you ask "are you [insert name of that number]?", it could just say "yes". Then you stuck with that name.

I'm not trying to belittle your experience etc. But want to note that there is always possibility that trickery was done to you. And we can't always use common sense to rationalize trickster, even if we have strong multi-layered protective measures and truth-lie detectors. Some of them may not even know that they are tricksters or doing trickery to you.

I still believe before you jump into anything it says, the best option is to verify with the experts directly first, especially the ones whom the entity mentioned before: JoS and ancient alien practitioners. Second best is to ask demonologists and demonolators directly, e.g. S. Connolly.

: )

Cr1ogeN
neophyte
neophyte

Prior to this, I had little to zero knowledge about this entity, so it's kinda strange that he chose this name, 'cause it really meant nothing to me at that time.

Every time we've talked, I would ask him to write his name letter by letter and everytime he wrote A S M O D E U S. I always pretend that I don't know to whom am I speaking with and I always ask his/hers name when I do automatic writing. Every time he tells me this name, so, yeah, it's a bit weird. He can also read my mind, my thoughts.

It could be a trickster though. It's a high probability. Nevertheless, when he is around I can feel sexual tension, if you know what I mean. I feel very aroused in a strange way.

Knowledge is Power

Return to “Immortals”