How could i become a demon, or half demon in this life?

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:If you want to become something other than human be aware that it will only be in regards to your soul but here is how you go about doing it.

Sit with your back straight and get into a meditative state then into a deep trance. The deeper the trance the better

Next visualize your soul, see it as clearly in your mind as you can and try to incorporate all five senses. What does it look like, what does it smell like, what does it taste like, what does it sound like, what does it feel like.

Take a deep breath in and as you do visualize with all five senses demonic energy or whatever energy you want flowing into your soul and infusing it. Then as you breathe out visualize with all five senses you’re human Energy or whatever it is being banished from your soul.

Continue to do this for sometime. You’re not going to succeed fully in one session you’re going to need to do this multiple times. As many as it takes.

Be aware that doing this will have an effect on your personality traits and behaviors. For example I did this to become a Faerie and one of the traits that resulted from this is the development of a craving for sweets. As well as some other abilities and changes to my personality. So be careful and have fun LOL and good luck
Questions:
1. What does demonic energy look like.
2. If i tried this, what abilities would i have and what would my personality become?
3. Is it permanent, or could i reverse it.

and to everyone else, have any of you tried this?

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

1. You mean to say that you wish to become a demon without knowing what demonic energy is like?
2. U don’t ”get abilities“ obviously your personality will become more like a demon Just as mine has become more like a faerie.
3. If you can implement this skill then you can alter your souls energy anyway you wish. That would technically include reversing the effects but it is going to require that you remember what your old energy was like. If you do decide you don’t like being demonic I hope you remember your old energy because if you don’t you can’t invoke it. It won’t be per minute at first. But over time as you continue to practice this exercise the changes that you make will become more solidified. The goal is to do the exercise repeatedly.

memento mori
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote: 3. If you can implement this skill then you can alter your souls energy anyway you wish. That would technically include reversing the effects but it is going to require that you remember what your old energy was like. If you do decide you don’t like being demonic I hope you remember your old energy because if you don’t you can’t invoke it. It won’t be per minute at first. But over time as you continue to practice this exercise the changes that you make will become more solidified. The goal is to do the exercise repeatedly.
Dasadon, from this I feel you do not truly understand what you're instructing mizu to do.
First off, you can't change you DNA or core energies by invoking a race's energy. And REAL changes, turnings, and transformations are serious business, not to be taken lightly or done on a whim, and especially not to be done because you have some romanticized view of what it is. As I mentioned to mizu (and linked him the articles) it's not all rainbows and sunshine.

Second, demon energy is very dangerous to those who don't have it naturally in them, and will cause damage to a person who isn't attuned to it or darker energies. I don't recommend encouraging someone to interact with energy you nor they have any experience or knowledge of. You may not be aware of it, but what you are telling mizu to do can do more harm than good.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Dasadon wrote: 2. U don’t ”get abilities“ obviously your personality will become more like a demon Just as mine has become more like a faerie.
If you do it right you should acquire abilities.
Anything else is just attuning yourself to it and just like you said, changing your personality to be more like it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aerohopper
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Dasadon wrote:1. You mean to say that you wish to become a demon without knowing what demonic energy is like?
2. U don’t ”get abilities“ obviously your personality will become more like a demon Just as mine has become more like a faerie.
3. If you can implement this skill then you can alter your souls energy anyway you wish. That would technically include reversing the effects but it is going to require that you remember what your old energy was like. If you do decide you don’t like being demonic I hope you remember your old energy because if you don’t you can’t invoke it. It won’t be per minute at first. But over time as you continue to practice this exercise the changes that you make will become more solidified. The goal is to do the exercise repeatedly.
What if the soul decides to leave the vessel(physical body) because the soul feel like the vessel is making a stupid decision and feel threatened. Then a demon can come and claim his body right? And when demon finally claim his body, his spirit(conscious) would be watching from aside with little to no free will, because the body is no longer yours. And that's just kind of sad, another precious life being taken away. These are real life cases.
You don't get demonic power like animation portrayed, it's just wishful thinking, you don't get to harness demon power, demon don't lend you either, demon just dwell in your vessel, oh and the demon power is still theirs.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I really feel the need, at this point, to state that making life-changing decisions out of boredom, especially without knowing the potential consequences of that course of action, is a bad idea.

I can't help but remember my friend's young-adult nephew who, out of boredom, experimented with and got hooked on street drugs. Long story short: after years of stealing from and alienating relatives and friends, to feed his habit, he overdosed in December 2016. His mother found him. She will likely never get over it.

All because he was bored one day. Such a waste of a young life.

So... do your homework before making decisions. Alleviate the boredom by getting to know what you'd be getting yourself into with the decision you're contemplating, before taking concrete action.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:
Dasadon wrote: 3. If you can implement this skill then you can alter your souls energy anyway you wish. That would technically include reversing the effects but it is going to require that you remember what your old energy was like. If you do decide you don’t like being demonic I hope you remember your old energy because if you don’t you can’t invoke it. It won’t be per minute at first. But over time as you continue to practice this exercise the changes that you make will become more solidified. The goal is to do the exercise repeatedly.
Dasadon, from this I feel you do not truly understand what you're instructing mizu to do.
First off, you can't change you DNA or core energies by invoking a race's energy. And REAL changes, turnings, and transformations are serious business, not to be taken lightly or done on a whim, and especially not to be done because you have some romanticized view of what it is. As I mentioned to mizu (and linked him the articles) it's not all rainbows and sunshine.

Second, demon energy is very dangerous to those who don't have it naturally in them, and will cause damage to a person who isn't attuned to it or darker energies. I don't recommend encouraging someone to interact with energy you nor they have any experience or knowledge of. You may not be aware of it, but what you are telling mizu to do can do more harm than good.
I have a great deal more experience in this field then you are giving me credit for. Regardless of your opinion this is something that I have successfully implemented myself. How do u think I’m a faerie Kitsune? I am one because I transformed my essence into that of one. There is no editing of your “DNA” LOL it’s an alteration of the soul(your higher self) or whatever name u call it.

No offense to you guys but your views on this topic are clearly very polarized. So far I am the only person on this thread who has discussed both sides of the coin instead of only focusing on one. Obviously there are dangers to doing this and there is the potential for both success and failure. Not just one or the other. He has free will, the right to decide whether or not he will except those risks. None of us have the right to tell him whether not this is something that he should go through with or not.

It is his soul and as such he can change it as he sees fit and he has every right to know how to go about doing it.

memento mori
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I really feel the need, at this point, to state that making life-changing decisions out of boredom, especially without knowing the potential consequences of that course of action, is a bad idea.

I can't help but remember my friend's young-adult nephew who, out of boredom, experimented with and got hooked on street drugs. Long story short: after years of stealing from and alienating relatives and friends, to feed his habit, he overdosed in December 2016. His mother found him. She will likely never get over it.

All because he was bored one day. Such a waste of a young life.

So... do your homework before making decisions. Alleviate the boredom by getting to know what you'd be getting yourself into with the decision you're contemplating, before taking concrete action.
I’m not disagreeing with you however I do think that it can’t be stressed enough that he should still have access to the information he’s looking for. We are not his guardians we are not his protectors it we have no place pretending to be such. He isn’t a baby and we shouldn’t go around assuming he doesn’t understand the underlying risks. Yes it’s important to point out the dangers but I think it is also important to examine both sides of this coin and not just one.

memento mori
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Aerohopper wrote:
Dasadon wrote:1. You mean to say that you wish to become a demon without knowing what demonic energy is like?
What if the soul decides to leave the vessel(physical body) because the soul feel like the vessel is making a stupid decision and feel threatened. Then a demon can come and claim his body right? And when demon finally claim his body, his spirit(conscious) would be watching from aside with little to no free will, because the body is no longer yours. And that's just kind of sad, another precious life being taken away. These are real life cases.
You don't get demonic power like animation portrayed, it's just wishful thinking, you don't get to harness demon power, demon don't lend you either, demon just dwell in your vessel, oh and the demon power is still theirs.
IfThe soul leaves the vessel then the vessel dies.

Unless he lacks sovereignty a demon cannot claim his body Lol

If his soul feels threatened that it would prevent him from doing this in the first place. Your soul is the one in the driver seat not the ego.

memento mori
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

This whole thread.... I have never understood how people get bored? It's a foreign concept to me, the world is full of possibilities and even if you'd never leave your house you'd still have your mind and your imagination. Aspiring to become something else put of boredom seems like so much unnecessary hard work for a problem that's easy to fix.

Return to “General Questions”