new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fay/Mermaid/dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Out of curiosity; does anyone's else ubi seem to prefer the "fun" interaction when you are awake over entering your dreams?

Is this normal? It's my first ubi and I am actually really surprised that he is able to interact with me this way already it has only been a week 1lv
It doesn't feel "physical touch" real yet but his energy is there, and getting stronger. He has only entered my dreams twice with no interaction, but I did get to see him 1lo and is for sure a shiftier lol

Mebuga
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hey :) I wanted to ask, he is your first spirit ever and you feel him in the first week often ?

darkLady8
new here
new here
Zodiac:

He is my first bound spirit for sure, and first Ubi ever :) and yes I feel him daily - even if it isn't for fun activities, sometimes he's just holding my hand or on the couch with me, or meditating.

I have lived with unbound ghost spirits for years (and one ghost kitty -- was attached to my mom) though, but that's about it.

Velexs
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I only have the one bound to me so far as I wanna be able to communicate fairly well before taking on any more spirit family lol, but my experiences this far have been similar.

I get light touches throughout the day or randomly while awake. When I first got the binding done I had maybe about three experiences where he entered my dreams, the first two experiences he was behind me holding me and I couldn’t really see him. One of those times I caught a glimpse of him but couldn’t remember what he looked like, and he had talked to me during that dream but his voice was mostly muffled except for when he had said my name which came through clear as day. One other time where I could have sworn I was awake and seeing him, a shadow of his face by mine; it happened so quickly I couldn’t really remember what he looked like; if I was awake, I fell asleep the moment I seen him LOL. But, all very intense and interesting.

So far since those experiences I haven’t experienced anything dream wise unless I am just not remembering it when I wake up :,D I do feel him touching me once in a while, feeling almost like he’s holding me when I sleep, but the touches are so light I can’t fully tell what he’s up to yet. So yeah, definitely more interaction while awake than in dreams for me also.

I don’t get much time to really focus and practice what I need to do I can better sense him around yet, but I do take it day by day as I know eventually I’ll be able to hear, see, and feel him more vividly. I’ve experienced seeing and hearing unbounds before so I know with some patience I can do it again :D

I think it happens less often for me because when I get the intense experiences I get nervous and overly excited at the same time LOL it feels like I am struggling to hold on and keep focus once the excitement hits. I also feel like he’s easing me into the experiences because I get nervous initially when it occurs.

But, either way, I am excited for the journey ahead!

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hi darkLady, very amazing that you feel his energy after only a week! I think I had to wait about a month before I first felt my Ubi's presence, and in the beginning it was like you are experiencing, feeling energy. At first, for me, she would feel like a pleasant tingling sensation, and I'd get cool breezes passing my face.

As time goes by, that energy should start to feel like actual body parts, hands, mouths, lips as the manifestations keep getting stronger. This is all while awake, for me at least.

My recommendation is to simply take some time out of your day, maybe a half hour or hour if you can, and just lie down and feel his presence. Talk to him about any and all thoughts you may have. The time we spend just for them is really the best gift we can offer a Ubi.

Also, they do like to hold hands, cuddle, and all those simple affectionate things lovers like to do. Ubi's are absolutely wonderful companions, and their energy is that of true love and enjoying life at the moment.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
darkLady8
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you all for informing me of your experiences!! and I do get what you mean completely Velexs!! My ubi R so far likes to hold me from behind too in the few dreams he has entered, so I can't see him. The one time I did get to see him was great. The image of him quickly started to fade after I woke up except for his eyes and I think his hair.
In the dreams, his touch is strong and physically solid but I can't hear him yet. R instead has started to give me flashes of images in my head to communicate recently. I am also impatient though and can't wait for what marquest has described is to come.

I also just got a golden dragon and I don't regret it one bit, I already love both of them! C my dragon also already taught me a lot and it has only been a few days. Cause of him I'm starting to recognize the difference presence signatures between them and he has given me images in my head. He pushes me cause I take him to the forest/park to try and run. He doesn't like it when I slow to a walk lol! and he is a cuddle bug!!!!when I get back to my place so its hard to get off the couch <3 (and he purrs- or at least vibrates).

User470
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits

For me, it happens when i am fully waked,i even need to "run way" for my job, lol, or i would spend the entire day with my Incubus or my vamps!^^
It has begin with small tingles, pressures over my skin, and last year they have blow my mind way with full body presence, i am everyday out of my mind with that!
The entire waiting time for me was 2 years, so you are very look to have it in such a small amount of time!^^

They also visit in lucid dreams when i call , all of them are beautiful,hot, smart and sexy beyond all of my expectancies!

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

For me it happened instantly. First succubus that got was bound to me was from CH and she immediatly started touching me . First it was subtle, like a hand stroking through my hair or my hand being touched. In only weeks it progressed to more ... hardcore stuff lol.
It always happens when i'm awake.

WubbaLubbaDubDub
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Mine is not an incubus nor a nympho (a past life husband human spirit actually) and he attached himself to me since March and got bound to me by CH since July. He was always doing it while I'm awake. We made love in dreams thrice yet he prefers making love to me while I'm awake because I tend to forget my dreams.

I always felt his cheek against mine, his muscular arm against my arm, his chest and abs against my back, his fingertips and the touch of his gentle hand, his electrifying kisses on my lips, neck and nape and some more sexy stuff... He always whispers to me that he loves me so much in my native tongue and he'll wake me up in the middle of the night just to make love to me... how sweet of him... He actually loves stimulating my root and sacral chakras. I just love feeling his energy, touch and kisses. I love him so much I wish to touch and cuddle him. <3

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

It did happen once or twice in dream with my incubus but ever since I freaked out at him unknowingly, it's been during awake ever since. I have apologised to him for this but he still gets unsure whenever I mention it.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”