Highly recommend sellers?

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:Creepy Hollows
The Pagan Shop Online
Mystic Morning Treasures
Juels Magicks Moon
removed by moderator
PapaHood Sorcery

I have multiple spirits and entities from most of these sellers (only one from PapaHood but he is a great seller, very kind and great communication + my Dragon from him is awesome and strong despite being a "weaker" conjure on his scale) and I have had nothing but wonderful experiences with each and every one of them.

My very strongest manifestations have all come from Mystic Morning Treasures, but I've noticed signs from all of my companions from the above list of shops.
Just wanted to update to add Removed by moderator, Eden's Apple, and Aurora Magick to the list! Also I can't forget Sun and Moon Aminism! Some of my most powerful and active conjures have come from these ladies and I highly recommend all of them.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Phantom_of_the_arts wrote: I don't know honestly when it comes to anime photos. I would say it is wrong to judge a book by its cover, after all a majority of sellers use images from the internet that represent their services which are fantasy art, most not even their own pictures. I notice that those who draw the images themselves appear to use anime/cartoony as the art style most likely because they can produce the amount of images they need in less the time frame.

Thus, for one to claim legitimacy based upon images rather than the service could be denying the opportunity of not only a companion but also legitimacy in itself. After all we are not buying the image but the service.
I agree that writing off the seller on that basis alone would be too hasty a judgment. But if all listing photos are only anime/manga, I do stop and consider the same thing I would for some other situations in life--does the seller seem like someone who is exoticizing something foreign in an obsessive way or is otherwise obsessive? If so, does that vibe seem to be problematic or coming from a problematic place?

That is the pause it gives me. It's a pause and an opportunity to think--not an immediate disqualifier. And approaching a new seller is filled with opportunities to think about how a transaction might play out for everyone involved. 8.)

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I think I would like to post my changed list of the meta sellers I currently really like, trust, and have had the best experiences with after thinking very long and hard about it:

My personal tops right now, who I will likely only go to for any conjured bound beings who I have also built good relations with:
Quantum Crossroads (I plan on posting a review thread of her work)
Removed by moderator (I love that Lotus and I are mutual friends now lol!)
BluJay76 (probably the only meta shop I prefer to get my spelled items from too)
Autumn Dusk Spirits (I think Sheila is pretty much my go-to conjurer from now on, I love talking to her)

Others I trust to get channeled readings from if I ever get them:
SopherielSpeaks (Tumblr)
TheIvoryPagan (Etsy)

Others I really liked but only purchased from once or twice:
Sun & Moon Aminism
Elysium Conjures
Satan & Sons
Citrine Stars
Sariena's Spirits

More that I have been a repeat client of in the past and would fairly recommend:
Dark Kingdom Magickals
The Pagan Shop
Mystic Morning Treasures

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Obsydian
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
Zodiac:

My top favorite shops that I've have spirits with and good experiences with are:
Creepy Hollows
Mystic Morning Treasures
Chaos in Pandora's Box
Foxx Hollow
White Wolf Bridge
Silver Fang Fay's Enchanted Emporium
BluJay

I am a Cat surrounded by Dragons
jobzzet
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: God of the New World
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes

Dreamweaver/Sapien Medicine/Enlightenedstates (selling morphic fields which similiar to spell I think(?))
Papa Hood Sorcery
Rose Quartz Labirynth
Dark Desires/Kelistarian

In no particular order.

Shiva7878
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Here's some sellers I highly recommend. Creepy Hollows, Norse Warlock, asabovesobelowmagick, and magicalomaha. You can find any of them with a google site search. uwu

Janedoe
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Janedoe

Any update to this list ? I am noticing some old sellers closing their shop and new ones opening.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

To add to mine from last year is Crashing Conjures, This Mortal Circus, JinnandTonics, and BluJay76. All of my bindings from these sellers are top notch and active. I highly recommend them.

RyanJZ
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: I don’t know yet

Lilith’s Treasure Tavern! She’s very kind and patient with questions, and her bindings work

SerpentLady
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

MoonDragon on Etsy; Lady Tia is amazing, and has some unique spirits available on occasion. My two spirits from her have been life changing; my Norse |Djinn, who is my absolute hero, and my Sandman spirit who has cured a lifetime of insomnia- not one bad nights sleep since I have had him!

Return to “Sellers You Love”