Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Anyone have any tips on how to work with your spirit companions while casting spells to give it a boost?

She/Her
Spirit companion
Alag
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I often place out an offering on my Alter, and ask if any of mine want to assist. Sometimes they present themselves (without a request), and then we proceed. I hope you get more replies, because I would like to know how others work with theirs.

Roses are red that may be true, but violets are purple, not really blue.
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I just hold their vessel, ask them to merge energies with mine then ask them if they will assist me with my spell before I cast.
As I ask a lot of them, I usually feel a "boost and surge" of energy right as I'm about to do the spell and sometimes throughout it.
Its really nice knowing you've got support in your workings.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

LittleGreenIcon wrote:I just hold their vessel, ask them to merge energies with mine then ask them if they will assist me with my spell before I cast.
As I ask a lot of them, I usually feel a "boost and surge" of energy right as I'm about to do the spell and sometimes throughout it.
Its really nice knowing you've got support in your workings.
I have been asking who wants to join in, so I find this post very interesting. I am going to try it. Do you find you have large difference in your spell work by doing this?

ESL80
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

I most definitely use them when casting and I ask them to use all spells on my vessel that will give my work a boost. To me it makes a huge difference in how fast my magick manifests. They never cease to amaze me and they never disappoint. I promise that if you use them to help with casting spell work etc, they won't disappoint.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

ESL80 wrote:I most definitely use them when casting and I ask them to use all spells on my vessel that will give my work a boost. To me it makes a huge difference in how fast my magick manifests. They never cease to amaze me and they never disappoint. I promise that if you use them to help with casting spell work etc, they won't disappoint.
Do you specifically ask for help from certain ones? I do an almost open call ..this is what we are doing....this is the end goal...who wants to play? Type of deal I do agree drastic shift in them and how much faster the spells are manifesting. After a ridiculously long time in one path, I'm starting to see them open me up to different forms of magick as well. Very exciting for me 1s

ESL80
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

I do the exact same thing and yes they all team up to help. ❤