Books and research regarding Lucifer

Do you know a good book that can help someone on their path? Or, are you looking for a certain type of book?
Yhwh
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Greetings, I would like to know as much as I can regarding Lucifer. Anyone know good place for books about Lucifer? When I google his name, it just shows the TV show. Preferably, free ebooks are what I'd like, not sure how many I can afford if you post some that cost money, but any links, and details where I can learn more about Lucifer will do.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

great question... but next to the Tv-show Lucifer, Supernatural, the forum Satan&Sons, and learning more about the Luciferianism, I don't know any information about Lucifer.

But you need to keep in mind that there is a lot of misunderstanding about Lucifer.
One calls him an ancient king from Babylon or so, another calls him the devil, and yet another calls him a Fallen Angel or Greek/Roman God ( I'm not sure which one was it). And yet another compares him to Enki.
Lucifer is mostly from Christianity, so that's where you find the most information. But well, Christianity is really one-sided.
As far as I've figured out there are four princes/rulers of Hell, and Lucifer seems to be one of them.
I'm not sure but I think Samael is another name for Lucifer.

The best way to learn more about Lucifer IMO is to find some entity/spirit close to Him who can teach you more about it. I think I learned more about it thanks to my new entity an incubus. But if it's true what I understand from my incubus is yet another question. Look, maybe you can ask Lucifer yourself, but I wouldn't try that unless you are in close connection with your spirits, and you have a bunch of angels. Lucifer may be great, but well... I don't know.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Lucifer is one of my favorite archangels (oh who am I kidding, he's my absolute favorite) and so So SO misunderstood, it's tragic.

Luciferianism is a good way to learn more, as is Gnostic Luciferianism. I have a ton of sites bookmarked because this is one of my main spiritual traditions. There are also connections between Lucifer and the Blue God of the Feri tradition.

I have my own UPG and follow blogs filled with others' UPG, if you'd like to discuss more. <3

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki

Return to “Books & Literature”