active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Monnie spell, Yeah!^^

I have created this spell 4 years ago for my own needs and delight, and now I am sharing it with
you!^^
This is a spell to give abundance and share the prosperity of others at same time. You can use it
anytime of the year, but I have a preference for Spring and Summer , along with the
Moon calendar, I would rather do it, 1 or 3 days after the New Moon!^^
And I repeat, you will not take all of the energy and prosperity energy of someone else, you are simply opening a wide prosperity door, then taking a small "percentage" if we can tell it like that, LOL!

Spell orientation: Dark Arts

You will need: any copper or golden coins, even if the coin is not pure copper, it is ok!^^
a white candle.
Take the coin in your left hand, and say: I am sharing you now, you are the beacon of light that
will bring us immense pleasure and power!
I seal you with my Will!

Then pass the coin over the candle flame, your spell is sealed over the coin!
Buy something in one of your fav' stores with this coin. Done!^^
From now on,even if this coin is not in the place you choose anymore, the link/energy will be
there, and will bring amazing blessings for the owners and you!^^

Some explanations about this spell:
The coin will be spelled to give it in any small business around you, and it is better to be a
place you enjoy to buy, where you find the owners are nice , professional, or simply adorable!^^
, like your local bakery, small supermarket etc,
why it should stay small? simply because that way you have more chances to give it directly to
the owner, or at least the coin at a certain point will be around the owner, even if just some
meters,
How the spell will work? You give the coin, and the energy of the coin will stay in the place of
your choice, it will bring the owners way more money and prosperity, and in exchange of your Dark
Arts work ( this is why it is dark arts, not only they will never know, but you will share their
abundance energy with you!^^)
You will receive some of their prosperity provoked by you.

Pay attention, prosperity not always means money, money is just a energy like any other energy
out there, but what is sure, is that something very good will come in your way, lol!
If we talk about the "small percentage" I have tell before, it would be more or less like, as
example, lets say this small business ( thanks to your DA spell)have make 10k this month, well,
you receive 1k!^^
BUT, it will rather be translated by the universe for something you do really need,

Like a health improvement,love, friends, a job opportunity you where waiting for, and money, of course, lol!^^
This spell was also a desire of us to (astrally) help small business, specially if the people
owning it are caring and professional, and at same time have some benefits, lol!^^

Hope you all enjoy , and have fun with it!^^

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Awww that’s sheer so it’s like a give and take, where both parties benefit! Will deff give it a try : ) thanks for sharing

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
User470
active contributor
active contributor

AriesStarChild_ wrote:Awww that’s sheer so it’s like a give and take, where both parties benefit! Will deff give it a try : ) thanks for sharing
You are welcome AriesStarChild,
Yes, trying will not hurt anyone hehe, just benefits for both parties involved!
1ak

niceprotonman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

Interesting.

As mentioned, prosperity / wealth is not necessarily money. For those who have wished to your gods / djinns / angels, etc for just "wealth", you would need to specify what type of wealth you are asking for, eg financial wealth, love wealth, experience wealth, friendship wealth ...

User470
active contributor
active contributor

niceprotonman wrote:Interesting.

As mentioned, prosperity / wealth is not necessarily money. For those who have wished to your gods / djinns / angels, etc for just "wealth", you would need to specify what type of wealth you are asking for, eg financial wealth, love wealth, experience wealth, friendship wealth ...
Those requests are possible, but the main reason of this spells is to let the intelligent energy of the universe to give you what you need, without even asking.
Many will think they need more money or whatever, but their inner core maybe needs something else they are unsure of,
It is meant to bring you what you truly need, not necessarily what you want, but the end result will always be pleasant.
This is also the reason i have not write to ask for something specifically.
I have another thread for that :
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic73180.html
Thank you for your input here!
1ak

Return to “DIY Spells”