Do they physically feel?

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:The way it's been explained to me they can feel us... but not physically as they are spirits and no longer have a physical body.
It's more an exchange of energies which our physical bodies interpret as physical sensation and their spiritual "bodies" experience as a pleasurable sensation akin to their memories of physical touch.

Ha, not sure I explained that clearly but it's the best I've got! Hope it helped a bit anyway lol.
in short they can still feel the pleasure, that's why they basically feel the same way whenever you touch them or make them feel good, and they can also be addicted to it because they can still feel the sensations as well as the love and passion energy that you put into every touch.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

“As above so below, as below so above”
Of course they feel your touch. What is the sensation of touch but a type of information experienced buy the mind. At least according to hermetics.

Coervus
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This is one of those situations where a little Clarity of thought is helpful. When you say that you feel something in terms of physical touch, you're talking about a sensation caused by small organs in your skin transferred along nerves to your brain. Anyone or anything that lacks organs and nerves will not be able to feel in that way.

This doesn't mean that those things are insensate. It only means that whatever senses they have are distinct from the physical sense of touch.

You can also feel it when someone is watching you. This use of the word feel is referring to a very different sensation. This one only requires that you are capable of perception, and so Spirit should be capable of similar types of feeling unless they are a particularly odd sort of spirit.

feistydelight
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

My girl has not reached the point of manifesting in a physical sense, so I would think her experience is similar to mine. Our chakras kind of merge and there's an outpouring of erotic energy; a flow in, around, and between us. Spirits would still have an energy field, so it makes sense, to me, that they would at least share that experience.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”