Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Re: Black magic love spell?

Post by bwardabUnYiP »

supersaiyan5 wrote:
marcoank wrote:I've never seen a love spell that worked. I already did several and I had it done and I never got any results. And I had a friend who tried everything too and could not do it. Today I find myself wasting time and money.
I would like to know if there really is anything, not that it makes you want to be in touch with you, but at least make her like you to start something.
have you tried <<removed by moderator>> spells. they say her spells works ..
who's spells do you mean?

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE

Post by quantumflux »

Just cast a spell for love. No need to focus on a particular person. Even an untrained person will get the gut feeling that you deep you manipulated then. I would also suggest casting a spell for self love first. You can’t love another without first loving your self.

Egglets
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1

Post by Egglets »

After reading all the comments here. No black magic love spells casters can be recommend?

Usher
new here
new here

Post by Usher »

There is a lot of nice people on this forum, in fact so nice that they're not helping you ruin yourself.
Stripping someone's free will, manipulate it just for the sake you would feel happy... But in contrast you start to feel even emptier than before
Oh maybe you will find someone who was really meant for you.
Someone that understand you and loves you greatly.
But hey you got this other person, with BA manipulated heart.
So you try to break up, keep distance and that's when the manipulated BA heart flips.
After a while there are three corpses laying on floor, and the karma counter is ticking who gets what.

Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.

Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

Yep.
Persons who are seeking to use such deeply manipulative magic to obtain someone's heart give the impression to me that they don't feel they can obtain love of their own merit, and here there is a fundamental flaw in self worth that is not being addressed.

People are not possessions, and exerting this type of magic to get a person marks them as an object. It's a form of servitude, of zombification.
Someone who seemingly has everything you want, but doesn't want you isn't worth your time --you would never establish real love but an illusion of love with forceful magic.
If you don't care about real love and just want some sort of trophy on your arm, I suppose I can understand the worth to such a mindset of forcing that person to stay around. That would mean your priorities aren't really for an enriching relationship but to fill an empty space with something lovely and pleasing to serve a need. I don't condone that, and you will be miserable regardless, but if it's what you're going to do then just know you are enslaving them.

In the case of heartbreak, I do however understand how devastating it can be to lose someone you loved dearly. It takes a lot of time to heal that sort of wound and your efforts would be better invested in magic to mend the void created. Once your heartbreak is on its way to mending, you can think more clearly about the situation. It's remarkably difficult to think rationally when you're in so much pain and I don't blame someone for feeling so passionate that they would do anything to get the person back when this is the scenario.
If you have even a moment of clear-sightedness to see that it would not be the same, then you can understand there is no worth to taking such drastic measures and you're only prolonging the pain for yourself.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
—Oscar Wilde

Vipera aspis atra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master

Post by Vipera aspis atra »

I want to add -- I know magic of this nature, I have experience with areas of what we are here calling 'black magic', but I can tell you that I don't enjoy bringing people misery or stealing their free will when they haven't committed any sort of serious offense. To me if I were to cast a binding love spell of this nature for someone else I'd feel like I'm just randomly victimizing a poor lad or lass who merely wants to be happy. Even if my prospective client were to treat that person very well and try to excuse the act as being in their lover's 'best interest', to me it is the same as kidnapping someone and forcing them into slave labor. They would still be in a position they don't actually want to be in. I'd be tempted to call this a magical equivalent to human trafficking.

One may have luck finding a practitioner who enjoys spreading cruelty and trapping people in situations they didn't choose for the eff of it, but if you don't want to live in a world where that can so easily happen to you, I'd advise not punishing someone else to that fate.

Even if you have a professional do it for you (less effective with such a potent desire btw), you're still the one who is going to suffer the consequence. Most practitioners who claim to be able to do acts of malevolent magic on your behalf without you suffering any sort of consequence have no possible intention of putting in the work that would free it of that consequence. They may also charge you exorbitant rates, and do very little at all in return since 'black magic' scams are perhaps more prevalent than any other type in this arena, and don't forget the kind of people who are willing to do this crap barely have a moral compass to begin with, lol. Don't be surprised if they take your money and just curse you with it, much easier than manipulating someone else's life for you.

The best use of any black magical knowledge or casting is to fight fire with fire, beyond that it is a business that will never let you rest and even applied with the best of intentions in a situation, in a responsible or necessary way, this is true for anyone who doesn't understand the forces they are dealing with.
If you understood what these forces truly are and what they amount to you would never want to touch that or have it touch your life, certainly your LOVE.
It's like taking an automatic weapon to a wedding, or something.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
—Oscar Wilde

Usher
new here
new here

Post by Usher »

Can't agree more.
So what you should do then...
I would suggest you to think what love really is.
Cause in my mind loving someone, means you want them to be happy. Right.
And if they're happy without you.
What is you reason to go mess that happiness.
Doesn't really sound lovely to me.
More like those stories about knight in shining armor that saves the lady, but in reverse... Even more darker.
Cause in those stories she was forced to situation, but still had her freewill. Whoever is asking this kinda spell, wants to corrupt even that.

So try to understand, and do some rethinking what love is.
Would you like to be zombie/doll for the rest of your life, with person you don't like.
Or even if you did like the person, you couldn't even show that.
Treat others as you would like others to treat you.
So if you really love someone, wish him/her all the best in life with or without you.
It's her/him decision to make so respect that decision.
And maybe that karma counter ticks in your favor.

Bright mind and dark humor balances this goofball.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn

Post by marcoank »

I have been thinking a little about the topic. I've seen a lot about black magic, done by professionals. And I think they act more in the sense of separating a couple, making them sick, making them suffer losses and making them unlucky and accidents of all kinds. I and my family were examples of this. These days we found several glass pots with different powders and earth and a written name, we cut everything, burning and throwing something in a river that is already polluted.
I suffered a lot because of love, they already gave me a lot, because the people I fell in love with were the wrong.
Why were women wrong? Because they looked a lot at the financial side, being that I was like a step, but the time that someone more financially attractive appeared, or really that bodybuilder and extra scam guy who made their head. It was more than one woman.
One got to be engaged, and started loquicking and we dismantled everything with a wedding that was scheduled. Just to know that he was a rich old man.
And I went to an Afro-Brazilian spiritualist person, I talked to the organization and the organization told me after the unsuccessful work, that against the money the guy had, neither could she.
And then I was at a loss. But one thing is for sure, a person who loves you, does not abandon you for anything, resists problems whether they are sickness or financial, resist slander, gossip and malevolence by ignoring this type of thing without being proven .
It is that type of person that you should be aiming for. A person who is together, even if not the most attractive and most beautiful girl in the universe. But that is loving and attractive to us, and between the physical beauty and the beauty of a caring and loving person, the second is better.

8>

lunaofsin
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: n/a
If I could be anything, I would be...: A ghoul
My magical/paranormal name...: Marigold Honey

Post by lunaofsin »

A guy attempted to do that to me. And he thought he was intimidating, the most powerful demi-god in the world, able to have full possession of my body and me.

He justified his astral rape and physical presence as "owning" me because of a "Romeo and Juliet" love where his parents and friends could never accept the relationship if he ever was going to start one with me.

And his obsession with me stemmed to the point that he told me that when I die, he'd die with me.

Honestly I don't think it's a good idea to do such a thing. Don't do black magic love spells. Find someone new. He has a new girlfriend now. I'm happy for him. But I know when he crosses my path, his eyes start darting really badly. It's almost like he's possessed with a perverted spirit.

All I can say about him is... Karma is a &$*#!. :)

- - - - -

"Death has nothing to do with going away.The sun sets
The moon sets
But they are not gone."
- Rumi.

I light my cigarette a little bit,
Watch the smoke tress and mingle with the ceiling above.
... And I look at you,
Your eyes
Fine dining,
Sweet smiles
And I kind of cough because you know my lungs can't take it. But that's why I love you.

-

Return to “Black Magic”