Recommended Shields from Creepy Hollows

mystery4678
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Does anyone know about how the various shields from Creepy Hollows work, and have any particular recommendations for them?

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

My favorite shield to have on me constantly is the feather flame for protection, but I also use the create a field of protection a lot during meditation and any spell work I do. I have a lot of the other protection bindings from CH and they all work really well, so my recommendation is to choose the one you are drawn to the most!

mystery4678
new here
new here

The Shielding Spells I'm thinking about are:

Molṑn Labé Spell Of Warning To All Those Who Challenge You - $379
"If someone is going to try and act against you via casting, psychic attack, sending spirits or entities after you, trying to enact forced black magick, or any other form of mal-intent, this binding acts accordingly... a powerful shield that can dissolve, return, or block any form of attack."
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/molon-la ... e-you.html

My thoughts: This sounds like it might be the most capable shield they carry, and perhaps the closest thing they have to a shield with offensive capabilities. It would also appear to be the most expensive from what I was able to find.

5 Year Energy Wall - Attract Pure Power & Repel Negativity - $50
"The 5 Year Energy Wall is a powerful wall of attraction drawing pure, positive energy towards you while repelling negative, malicious energy from you. Once activated the wall begins to build within the hour and can take a full 10 days to fully materialize. At that time it will remain in force for the 3 bodies for 5 years without interruption. This is an intricately woven binding which yields immense power."
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/5-year-energy-wall.html

My thoughts: This sounds like one of their strongest shields in terms of defensive capabilities. For it take 10 days to fully materialize, I'm thinking that must be one really strong, heavy duty wall.

Pulse Protection Spell - An Amazing Protective Shield - $40
"This binding is a protective shield that allows you to control its power through pulse. You will be able to custom design and custom set this shield to work for you for certain things, during certain actions, against certain targets, etc. If you want the shield to send a pulse of protection every time you go into meditation, you can do that... if you want it to send a pulse of protection any time someone sends you a psychic attack, you can do that.. the configurations and possibilities are unlimited."
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/pulse-pr ... spell.html

My thoughts: What I like about this shield is that it has the ability to give you feedback as to let you know when you are under attack. Something that I would think useful if you were interested in who or what attacked you, and why as opposed to being completely oblivious to the fact of there ever having been an attempted attack in the first place.

What I'm thinking probably would not be a good idea:

Egyptian - Anubis's Guard - Protection - $1
"This spell is meant to be cast when you want to repel or cast off any evil. It will cleanse you of any negative energy in your aura or astral body. You can use the spell AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT!!! If you ever feel like the effects of the spell start to wane you can recast yourself any time to recharge the spell!!! A novice or master can recite this spell."
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/EGYPTIAN ... CTION.html

My thoughts: If buying a shielding spell were compared to the analogy of buying a parachute before jumping out of a plane, I'm thinking that regardless of whether or not the $1 parachute works or not, I might feel a little bit better about buying one of the $40 or $50 ones. Money is a little tight for me, but I'm thinking some things should not be neglected despite their cost, and perhaps this might be one of them.

What I'm also wondering is if anyone has actually battle-tested the shielding spells they have bought rather than simply buying them, and taking it upon faith that they will be an adequate defense when, and if an attack should ever occur.

mystery4678
new here
new here

doom_star898 wrote:My favorite shield to have on me constantly is the feather flame for protection, but I also use the create a field of protection a lot during meditation and any spell work I do. I have a lot of the other protection bindings from CH and they all work really well, so my recommendation is to choose the one you are drawn to the most!
That sounds like an interesting choice...

Feather Flame Spell for Power Of Over 200 Protection Power Spells - $5
"This Feather Flame token is charged with the fire's elemental power of Protective Power. The Feather Flame enchantment is a unique ritual that requires three witches and special ceremonial rites as there are more than 200 FEATHERS to this Flame!!!"
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/feather- ... ction.html

Sounds like it would be a labor intensive spell for them to cast. I mean 200 Protection Power Spells, and three witches. I'm surprised it would be cost-effective for them to sell it at $5.00 for all the work I'd think would be involved in it.

Assuming BOGOs are allowed on layaway items, I'm thinking about going with this one as my first choice, which sounds similar to yours in the sense of the feather being described as coming from a fiery bird:

Phoenix Feather - Spell To Open The Floodgate Of Power - $185 (But Potentially Free After BOGO)
"Fortification of your 3 bodies through the Phoenix Feather ritual builds a shield of protection that provides individual layers of security that blocks malicious magick, spells, or rituals, spirits or entities, and energy. It blocks against these attacks on each of the 3 Realms. It also fortifies your 3 bodies with the strength of the Phoenix Feather ritual which gives you a solid platform of mystical energy cast through the prism of Phoenix power."
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/phoenix- ... l-s01.html

I like that it shields and protects, along with doing some other things too that might make it an interesting choice to work with alongside of an Alchemus Enchantment of Aphrodite Binding.

Return to “Protection”