Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Dasadon wrote:Spell casting and conjuration are the same thing though in both cases you are typically calling something to yourself whether it be money or protection or some sort of entity. Of course this is just my perspective and how I choose to see things.
Unless you curse someone, you really shouldn't call anything like that to yourself.
But per definition, that is right. Although here, since it's a spirit keeping forum, conjuration is more associated with calling forth beings. And honestly, the 'hints' you gave make it seem that was exactly what you were talking about too.

Anyway. It's more important to learn how to do magick before you start calling up things. Because if you don't know how to handle what and can't protect yourself, you're better off going to a knowledgeable conjurer.
Really, you don't want things around you have no idea to get rid of, who slowly kill off your family and loved ones to leave you as dessert.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Epd1981
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho-fairies
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
Zodiac:

Yea that's y I decided to go with a nympho spirit cus I did some reading and didn't feel ready for a succubi

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

He would only be better off with a Conver if his intent was something other than learning to conjure. He needs to read some books on magIck specifically in regards to evocation and the mechanics of spellcasting.

U here that OP read some books and maybe do a pathworking

memento mori
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

You can buy a Nympho for less than $5 at CH in the shop (https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Custom-N ... jurations/). No shipping cost if you choose binding to spirit. So are you unwilling or unable to spend the money over the internet? If you can get a PayPal account there are ways of having people send money to you. It is really easy to learn Reiki and you can start selling your attunements for say $5 while you are doing them for practice. I haven't checked in a while, but you can find free Reiki attunements to get yourself started. Or get a cheap Tarot deck and a book and you can start doing readings right away. You probably won't be able to sell much in the way of services here after asking such basic questions, because people will know you don't have much experience. There are other websites where you can make your money. Survey sites just take too damn long; I think they are designed to keep you from ever getting paid without spending dozens of hours for every dollar they give you. Donating/ selling plasma is good, too, but I think you might have to be 17. Speaking of which, I think CH and most sellers prefer that you be 18 to buy sexual Spirits. It only now crosses my mind that maybe that was your problem. I have no idea how old you are and I was quicker to conclude that maybe you are from a country where you can't sign up for PayPal. Or you don't have a checking account to get your PayPal account verified.

Epd1981
new here
new here
Zodiac:

That's what I was saying I bought one and I'm 36 by the way lol

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Sometimes I really need my reading glasses. I'm only 43, but the last year or two has resulted in a marked decline in my ability to read small print. The crazy thing is having to use reading glasses for my own darn writing.

So why the initial reluctance to buy that your subject line conveys?

And you may want to still consider using Tarot, Runes, I Ching, or Reiki, aromatherapy oils, or something else with extremely high markup to get other people's money to fund your future purchases. You may gain access to books and course material for classes by reviewing them, but keep in mind that most of them will feel cheated if you give an honest review and their material is crap. All of this is very expensive and you will have to keep buying because nothing gives lasting satisfaction. I don't eat or drink when I look at what the people around here charge for things because seeing even the sale prices at the wrong moment could result in choking.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:You can buy a Nympho for less than $5 at CH in the shop (https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Custom-N ... jurations/). No shipping cost if you choose binding to spirit. So are you unwilling or unable to spend the money over the internet? If you can get a PayPal account there are ways of having people send money to you. It is really easy to learn Reiki and you can start selling your attunements for say $5 while you are doing them for practice. I haven't checked in a while, but you can find free Reiki attunements to get yourself started. Or get a cheap Tarot deck and a book and you can start doing readings right away. You probably won't be able to sell much in the way of services here after asking such basic questions, because people will know you don't have much experience. There are other websites where you can make your money. Survey sites just take too damn long; I think they are designed to keep you from ever getting paid without spending dozens of hours for every dollar they give you. Donating/ selling plasma is good, too, but I think you might have to be 17. Speaking of which, I think CH and most sellers prefer that you be 18 to buy sexual Spirits. It only now crosses my mind that maybe that was your problem. I have no idea how old you are and I was quicker to conclude that maybe you are from a country where you can't sign up for PayPal. Or you don't have a checking account to get your PayPal account verified.
I want to take a brief side-trip away from the original topic to say, "Anyone who's brand-new to Tarot shouldn't be reading for the public, especially not for money". New Tarot readers need a lot of practice, and when people are coming to you with questions that are central to their lives, that's not the time to be learning on-the-fly. Like, ever.

Family and friends coming to you is one thing, if they're aware up-front that you are a rank beginner, and they should choose their questions appropriately. (Such as, "No questions with life-changing answers allowed".) But reading for complete strangers, especially if theyre not informed up front that you're inexperienced, needs to be a no-go.

OK, back to the original topic. I just had to get that out of my system.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Even just for practice, most people will pay a token amount like $1 to $5 for a reading. They will still pay even if you are upfront about having to work look up the cards you draw in books. Most people want someone to listen to them and appear to care, and maybe they are too lazy to shuffle their own deck for themselves. They would rather you do it for them and put all the card descriptions in one place for convenient reading. Most people already know what they need to say or do or choose anyway. They just don't like it. Your job is to tell people they are right and the cards are an excuse.

Epd1981
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Questiòn if I purchase a nympho spirit and it was get one free and I didn't select what spirit I wanted cus I'm not the greatest with computers and I'm still learning the site are they gonna pic one that is in a similar category as the one I picked

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Epd1981 wrote:Questiòn if I purchase a nympho spirit and it was get one free and I didn't select what spirit I wanted cus I'm not the greatest with computers and I'm still learning the site are they gonna pic one that is in a similar category as the one I picked
I think it would be another Nympho. To make sure though simply send an email to support@creepyhollows.com tell them the order number. Then you can work out what best to do from there.

Sending an email is the only surefire way to know for certain.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”