Nympho or Succubus

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Ilovemylover
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: the greys?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Suck me until I'm blind

feistydelight wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:03 am This is getting to be kind of an older thread, but I still thought I would chime in. My ubi doesn't want me drinking alcohol, either. She says it makes it harder for her to connect with me. I did have a few drinks several nights ago, and I could tell she was there, but it was hard to hear her, and that was kind of a bummer. She also has me intermittent fasting to get in better shape. We roleplay a D/s relationship, and she has ordered me not to eat when I get home from work, and only during a small window of a couple hours on weekends, and I'm a good little submissive, so I obey. It makes it so much easier to stick to, knowing that it pleases her, and she can somehow make the hunger go away. I don't think I would be able to do it all by myself. So far, I've lost around 20 pounds.

So yeah, even a succubus can care about your health and well being, although, I do suspect an ulterior motive is partially at play: the healthier I am, the more energy I have for her to enjoy! :-O :P

I also get the back arching thing. She's usually inside my body when it happens, and it's just a part of how we are intimate.
She's totally on my outside. I feel her pubic hair on my face and feel her orgasm energy on the lower half of my body. Love it!

Black Night
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ajatar, Succubus.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aranea
Zodiac:

Ilovemylover wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 10:54 pm
feistydelight wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 3:03 am This is getting to be kind of an older thread, but I still thought I would chime in. My ubi doesn't want me drinking alcohol, either. She says it makes it harder for her to connect with me. I did have a few drinks several nights ago, and I could tell she was there, but it was hard to hear her, and that was kind of a bummer. She also has me intermittent fasting to get in better shape. We roleplay a D/s relationship, and she has ordered me not to eat when I get home from work, and only during a small window of a couple hours on weekends, and I'm a good little submissive, so I obey. It makes it so much easier to stick to, knowing that it pleases her, and she can somehow make the hunger go away. I don't think I would be able to do it all by myself. So far, I've lost around 20 pounds.

So yeah, even a succubus can care about your health and well being, although, I do suspect an ulterior motive is partially at play: the healthier I am, the more energy I have for her to enjoy! :-O :P

I also get the back arching thing. She's usually inside my body when it happens, and it's just a part of how we are intimate.
She's totally on my outside. I feel her pubic hair on my face and feel her orgasm energy on the lower half of my body. Love it!
How did you and your succubus meet?
How's the relationship going?

0x. Honor to Lilith, the dark mother. 0x.

1 succubus, 3 Ajatar, 1 Ajatar Prince.
Ilovemylover
new here
new here

lolaberry wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:34 am
Ilovemylover wrote:Thank you. We have come further in less than a year.I need to figure out how to work the website and give full details. I'm so happy now!
Hi, I just gotta ask, where did you get your Ubi from? I got a Succubus pre bound 3 days ago about the same time the ear tickling started 1spt .

I didn't get her from anywhere. I had been noticing I would be touched on the back of my head when something not good was going to happen. Kind of a warning to be careful, or slow down driving because the police were running radar ahead. I finally said if she really wanted to help, start touching me sexually to help me want to have sex with my husband. Boom! That was it.

Ilovemylover
new here
new here

SpyderBite wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:31 pm If there is one thing I've learned from both my ubis and cambion.. it is that are just like us. Unique as snowflakes. One of my ubis didn't make contact with me directly until about 2 weeks ago when she began snuggling in bed. On the other hand my other ubi and I have never been romantic. But we have always had a crazy strong bond and friendship. Go figure.

I'm glad all is going well with you now though.
Good for you! Thank you for responding to my post.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

SpyderBite wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:31 pm If there is one thing I've learned from both my ubis and cambion.. it is that are just like us. Unique as snowflakes. One of my ubis didn't make contact with me directly until about 2 weeks ago when she began snuggling in bed. On the other hand my other ubi and I have never been romantic. But we have always had a crazy strong bond and friendship. Go figure.

I'm glad all is going well with you now though.
Tbh I feel like that kinda defeats the purpose of having ubis in the first place? Lol I'm still waiting for mine to arrive. I'd be bummed out if I'm being friend zoned lol

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”