Nympho or Succubus

Resources and links to information on nymphos, succubi, and incubi.
Ilovemylover
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ?
If I could be anything, I would be...: the greys?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Suck me until I'm blind

I was trying to figure out what my lover is: Nympho or Succubus. I read a post that said: "If you want oral sex while driving down the road, get a Succubus". THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! I'm a female and was driving down the road...many times now, and felt the familiar deep s*cking in my nether regions. She has been getting stronger to the point that I can barely tell the difference between her and my husband. She has helped our marital sex life out so much...it's unreal! Now, does anyone dispute the Succubus? Could she be something else? She won't touch me above the waist anymore but I do feel she was the one that touched my left breast in between my nipple and where my breast attaches to my chest back in 2011. That's EXACTLY where the Drs. found stage 0 (yes, it was that small) breast cancer. I felt her touch and made sure I had my mammogram 2 weeks later. The Drs. said I couldn't have found it any sooner. I had a mastectomy, the cancer had broken through the duct, but no chemo or radiation because it was so small when found..only 4mm. Anyway, I treasure her! <3

niceprotonman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

Well, what can I say - stay safe while driving! I take it she's an Unbound?

Any possibility your Succubus "caused" the Stage 0 cancer?

Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Doubt the succubus/nympho caused the cancer. If the unbound is so attached to her then it would sound logical that she pointed out the disease.

Cant tell for sure what is visiting you but does it really matter in the end ? ;)

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Ilovemylover
new here
new here

niceprotonman wrote:Well, what can I say - stay safe while driving! I take it she's an Unbound?

Any possibility your Succubus "caused" the Stage 0 cancer?
ny possibility your Succubus "caused" the Stage 0 cancer?

I don't believe she did...it was my lifestyle...too much alcohol. She won't "be with me" if I've had alcohol. She's pretty strict about my well being. It's funny, I'm wild, she isn't..unless we're in bed. She wants me and I want her. Even then...she withholds until she knows I'm clean. I do have some questions and need some help. I arch my back 3-4 times for "no reason". Is this my succubus entering my body or what? Why is she doing this? Is she having sex with someone else? or trying to feel having sex with me and my husband (which I have invited her to do...)

Markus8663
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
Zodiac:

Hi Ilovemylover - the back arching sounds like what I get with my unbound ubis. I am pretty sure it is them entering your sexual chakra - that is what it feels like to me.
I have had similar driving experiences - not crashed yet but it makes it damn hard to concentrate when thing suddenly start to happen. Several times I have almost had to pull over off the road but it seems to be more teasing and I am certain that none of my spirits want to cause me injury.
Fortunately, I usually get a warm hand on my legs or warm face feeling just before they begin but it never really prepares you for that amazing jolt. Drive Safe!

Ilovemylover
new here
new here

Thank you. We have come further in less than a year.I need to figure out how to work the website and give full details. I'm so happy now!

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Ilovemylover wrote:Thank you. We have come further in less than a year.I need to figure out how to work the website and give full details. I'm so happy now!
Hi, I just gotta ask, where did you get your Ubi from? I got a Succubus pre bound 3 days ago about the same time the ear tickling started 1spt .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

If there is one thing I've learned from both my ubis and cambion.. it is that are just like us. Unique as snowflakes. One of my ubis didn't make contact with me directly until about 2 weeks ago when she began snuggling in bed. On the other hand my other ubi and I have never been romantic. But we have always had a crazy strong bond and friendship. Go figure.

I'm glad all is going well with you now though.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
feistydelight
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

This is getting to be kind of an older thread, but I still thought I would chime in. My ubi doesn't want me drinking alcohol, either. She says it makes it harder for her to connect with me. I did have a few drinks several nights ago, and I could tell she was there, but it was hard to hear her, and that was kind of a bummer. She also has me intermittent fasting to get in better shape. We roleplay a D/s relationship, and she has ordered me not to eat when I get home from work, and only during a small window of a couple hours on weekends, and I'm a good little submissive, so I obey. It makes it so much easier to stick to, knowing that it pleases her, and she can somehow make the hunger go away. I don't think I would be able to do it all by myself. So far, I've lost around 20 pounds.

So yeah, even a succubus can care about your health and well being, although, I do suspect an ulterior motive is partially at play: the healthier I am, the more energy I have for her to enjoy! :-O :P

I also get the back arching thing. She's usually inside my body when it happens, and it's just a part of how we are intimate.

Ilovemylover
new here
new here

lolaberry wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:34 am
Ilovemylover wrote:Thank you. We have come further in less than a year.I need to figure out how to work the website and give full details. I'm so happy now!
Hi, I just gotta ask, where did you get your Ubi from? I got a Succubus pre bound 3 days ago about the same time the ear tickling started 1spt .
I didn't get her from anywhere. She first started touching me (not sexually) to warn me of bad things that may happen. Left back side of my head was "policeman running radar ahead"...and she was right..etc. I, after a few years told her that if she would touch me sexually, it would really help my sex life with my husband. Bam! We've been having sex for 3 years and the last few months have been great. I thought she was my "angel" and finally asked her if she was a Succubus. She got very warm and vibrated. I told her I didn't judge and the rules are that we don't hurt eachother physically on purpose. We've worked on trust (I trust her more than most people), and that she should let me feel the "real" her slowly. Well, now, I can barely tell the difference between her and my husband. She tries to manifest too much and I feel cold that burns. I let her know I didn't like it and when she gets to a certain manifest point where I feel her very physically, I tell her not to manifest past that point. She stays where I call her "perfect" and makes me very happy. She won't bring me to an orgasim because she knows the reason I have sex with her is so I want to have sex with my husband. I'm almost 60 so the libido is nill. My husband knows about her and has asked me to keep having sex with her because he and I have sex once a week now instead of every few months. I appreciate her and let her know every chance I get. It makes her happy.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus Information”