You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

with supernatural I mean: Immortals, spirits, entities?

Because... well I'm just living this normal realistic life and it bores me. Basically I know my spirits already put me on the right path, because I've learned a lot about myself these past years.
I'm an INFJ-personality, do have ADHD, I've a lot of interests, and I know... what I want. But to get what I want, I need more... I need someone to guide me, teach me, help me, give me a lot of oppurtunities. I need a lot of money... cause without money, you're not getting anywhere in this world of today it seems. And for some things, I need OR being able to convince people to give me everything I want without paying OR I need to become a Millionaire...

I'm only becoming 25 years old, this month, but still, I do think I should start with realising my dream. The thing is, that I don't ... know how to start? So, I would like to hear your opinions on what/who I should get to realise this:

( first: You can not agree with/like the people I've listed as example. But I just used an example. )

I want to become as wise as King Solomon.
As famous as the Farao Cleopatra.
As daring as Jean D'Arc.
I want to see the world like Christoffel Columbus and Amelia Earhart.
I want to be as loving and caring and helping as Nelson Mandela, Martin Luther King and Jesus.
I want to be as great as Plato ( basically, I want to solve a lot of mysteries... like Atlantis and stuff).
And I want to become as rich as ... Mark Zuckerberg probably.
I want to write books like George RR Martin, Christopher Paolini and JK Rowling. ( because I like writing, and I even have like twenty books already, but they are never finnished).
I really want to follow in Merlin's footsteps, and become a great wizard or socerer just like him?
I want to be as world-known, and smart as Ash and Magnolia :-)

And for starters I really need someone who can teach me how to convince/guide people without offending them or causing to much drama. Cause for some reason, people always misunderstand me.

I already have all my spirits/entities/immortals listed in my signature, and I'm having like 27 spirits... I'm fine with buying more spirits, because I think I already made my council. I'm sure together with my current spirits I can start a big business. :-) My third eye is slowly opening... but maybe I need more beings who can help me with that. Cause I just want to open it... now, not in another five years.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

I would suggest a life first and foremost.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I would recommend you set simpler goals. Those ambitions are nice in theory but they don't necessarily work in practice.
Unfortunately, your spirits and entities aren't going to get you rich and famous....setting unrealistic standards on yourself can be too hard to achieve and most likely becoming well known like those people is unnecessary.

What I always recommend when setting goals is to think about love and your destiny. This is because from a spiritual point of view these are everything to you. For instance your truest love could be psychic abilities or time or love, whatever it is, that's very important when considering what you truly want. Thinking about love and destiny is probably what your naturally doing so i'm sure you're heading in the right track.
Hope this helps just a little!

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

@Drake: Maybe I made a wrong impression. Because the thing is I've a life? Belgian society would say I'm living the perfect life ( paying my bills, going to work). My family ( parents, siblings) would say I'm living the perfect life, just like they want. The only one who isn't happy with my life right now, is me,... cause it doesn't provide me with the happiness/adventure I need.

@ WhimsicalSage: thanks, but you sound like my parents really :p

Look, I'm not asking for supernatural beings who would provide me with the qualities I'm looking for. I'm asking for which supernatural beings I need who could strenghten those qualities I already have.
Because... I'm a world savior. My interests are magic, religion, history, culture, nature, supernatural.
Yeah I know my mom wasn't kidnapped by the aliens when she was pregnant with me, but sometimes I do feel like that. Not really the aliens we are talking about here, but like... Well it's an INFJ-feeling. "Your life goals are totally unrealistic, but with the right attitude and strength you can make them realistic"

But... I probably did block myself in one way or another, after some depressions and dissapointments.
I know I probably should change from being a companion spirit keeper to a community spirit keeper.

So I'll try and make it more clear: I need supernatural beings for:
- to find the job of your dreams/ finding the right vacancies/meeting the right people.
- to guide you towards your destiny.
- to receive a lot of good luck/opportunities.
- probably some treasure hunters.
- some who can help me with astral travelling/ open your third eye.
- destroy the block I've put on myself, and release all the magic I've kept locked up.
- for giving you more magic abbilities.
- Love, love, love, love. ( Because I need to find the True Love who is currently ... playing hide and seek)
- some who can strenghten my abbility to convince people/charm people.
- some who can help me with the language issues. ( probably some humans then I guess)
- some to help me with this Law of Attraction.
- to help me finnishing my books.
- to help you with making your life more adventurous.

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”