Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 343
Spelled Number: 409
Your favorite spirit to work with: faery
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mommy
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella Dawn

I’m not gonna get too into this but, my astral body has been confirmed not human by both immortals and pretty much all my beings in my keep, I have two main astral bodies one is my astral body which I use and the other I never used as it’s uh scary hahahha. Mine has 6 black wings with flowing and space / star sparkly shadow feel, it can change based on how much energy I take in, I have flowing long wavy white hair, blue eyes which look like a event horizon and a nebula at the same time it’s rather intoxicating to look at and I have three blue halos.

My astral body is always like this and I can feel the wings when I move around in my normal body. When I astral travel and people are sensitive enough they always see the same thing which is what I described, I have the ability to shapeshift not only my astral body but make clones of them I have three clones a momma astral body haha and a small fairy one, I was told these are all technically my astral bodies.

Not sure this is part of my astral body but I can put a third eye illusion or mask over my human body to make it look like anything, you have to be rather sensitive but it’s pretty fun with my gf hahaha. I know right away when it’s not a normal dream as I’m always in my astral body, I can change how I look but even if I shape-shift it’s like I have a hologram of my actual astral body floating behind me.

Hihi, currently here is my friendsies info
Spirit Friends 67
Being Friends 155
Preconjure Peeps 400 +
Coven Friendsies 33
Rescues 47

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Definitely not human. Although most of the time I appear more like myself, with other forms being uncommon. I can look humanoid and I've seen my reflection in dreams. I think I posted before that Joel of Moonlitshollow said I am a shapeshifter. My soul is masculine though. I've been able to shapeshift into a different form actively in dreams/astraling, just not a frequent thing. I think according to Joel I have wings but they sort of cover me, they point more inward/around the body. Also him and another person have noted I have some kind of black cloak that goes up around my neck lol. I've seen myself wear a black cloak or shroud once ever so I thought that was interesting.

This is true though because I have been a man in my dreams a lot..other times I am me with my long purple hair, but my eyes look different. My eyes always have a pointed look and all black, and do not look human. Last time I was a man I had brown hair and wore a dress shirt though

Because I share an astral body with my spiritual guardian sometimes he's in control, with either his blonde or black short hair, and his usual fashion. On some occasions we can have separate bodies, I've had a few dreams of meeting up and talking to him and we retain our gender expression.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

My partner told me that most humans have also human astral bodies. Tho there are ones, like the ones i've read that have a special one. I have three astral bodies too. A d, a dg, and something else that I would rather not say. The two of them are because of my past lives, and the other one is because of someone. Sometimes I wonder if I have another one because my partner would say that I took her out for an astral date but it's a mixture of all those three. So maybe it could be their final form? Who knows. Idk either haha. I wonder if they will really become one once I finally, fully accept it.

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn
Tarvos
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 183
Spelled Number: 380
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

LemonLavender wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:30 pm My personal belief is that we have a physical body and an astral body (our soul). Some people say their astral body takes on a different shape when they astral travel. I've seen some people say that have dragon features or can turn into a dragon in the astral. Does this mean their soul has some dragon spirit/essence/blood in it?

Is it possible to have a type of spirit heritage in your astral body? Like dragon heritage?

I'm sorry if this does not make a lot of sense. I have had a feeling that my soul is not completely human. My physical body's heritage is Italian and Irish, for example. 100% human. But I feel like there is nonhuman blood/essence in my astral body.
Taking on different forms during astral travel doesn't imply that your astral body inherently possesses shape-shifting properties. It simply means you have the ability to alter your appearance while engaged in astral travel. The act of doing something and the intrinsic ability of your astral body are two distinctly different things. Though it's worth mentioning, some people's astral bodies do have the ability to shape-shift.

I share AlexCzernosech's view. If someone claims to possess Dragon-like features and their astral body can turn into a Dragon, it's plausible they share an ancestry with Dragons.

The astral body and the soul aren't synonymous. They're two different things. The soul undergoes various incarnations. Consequently, in your next lifetime, your astral body would look entirely different, even though it still harbors your soul - you.

In rare instances where one has two astral bodies, this usually indicates the presence of two separate spirits. The same principle applies if there are more such bodies present. These astral bodies will not merge, as they stem from different spirits. My astral body once looked different due to a unique circumstance - I was clinically dead and got ready for decimation. Long story for another time. So my present spirit stepped in when the previous one took leave, which is why my astral body appears different now.

Frequently, humans have astral bodies that look humanoid. Such is the case with mine as well. My astral body stands at approximately 5'6", featuring short black hair, green eyes, and a slender build. It also has a pair of large, white wings, which are not spread out, and are proportionally smaller than an Angel's. Interestingly, despite the presence of wings, there is no angelic lineage in my bloodline. My heritage is a distinctive blend of Vampire, Fae, and another race I'm not at liberty to disclose.

In the name of the moon, I'll enlighten you!

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”