You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

Hello there, I recently revived an Incubus from CH and I'm having trouble contacting him. I've meditated multiple times with and without a connecting stone. I haven't heard him, seen him in my dreams, or fealt him presence. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong as this is my first spirit. If anyone has any tips it would be much appreciated

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced

It can take some time before you can feel energy or hear him. Just keep it up and keep meditating.
Spirit communication is a skill, like swimming, cooking or dancing. Practice creates masters .

Lovely_Moon
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

Alright thank you for that advice, though he was classified as a Level V and said to be talkative in his notes

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
Eden's Eve
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Daemons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

You should also do some third eye meditations to strengthen your abilities. If your third eye isn't fully functioning it's going to be extremely difficult to ever hear or sense him. You can find some guided meditations on YouTube if you're not sure what to do.

I personally suggest healing and balancing all of your chakras to get your Kundalini flowing, then focus just on your third eye.

http://www.edensapple.net Infernal custom conjures and more
OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

Perhaps I can help. I have an Incubus myself so I'll share my experiences. They seem to like observing us for a little while (mine took around 4 days before he started to communicate with me) before jumping in. I recommend talking to him during the week, getting to know him and he'll get to know you.

They tend to be a little reserved at first but show their true colours after a month or so. My R is rather hilarious, a little quirky and outgoing. He's great to talk to and gets along with M (Western Blue Dragon) well at times.

Return to “Dark Arts”