DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

wolves wrote:Actually, I was planning to stay clear but... Hmm.. But I just answered a similar question and I guess I can repeat and rinse. Instead of you CHOOSING one base on attributes and so on and WHAT YOU THINK YOU WANT and WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST... why not just do a simple reading on your little sister? As I said over the other thread, what is best for you is not best for me. I can suggest you the BEST of the BEST out there (if it exist), but if she have 0 affinity to the immortal or -10000 affinity to her, what good will that do? Wouldn't it makes more sense to choose an immortal/god that she is already connected to and maybe have a lot of past lives together and willing to jump into volcanos for her so to speak? I am sure all immortal/god are capable of protecting someone they care for. Rather than pick from an album of gods/immortals, wouldn't it be better to do a simple reading of which one is actually connected to her and get one from there?

*just my two cents... don't kill me..*
I found affinity with kali and other dark goddesses when I found information on them and learned about them.By what fireshadow said their presenting the goddesses to her to choose who they have more affinity to based on information even if its in a more playful maner givin the situstion.As good of a point that is I think thats part of what is being done.Letting her choose which goddess to work with instead of having her work with a randome one.Though doing a reading to diside could help with that that's not really nessasary if learning about a immortal and showing intrest in them is all thats needed to get the answer.They came to me when I learned about to let me know they want to help so why can't they do the same for her?I think fireshadow's already aware of the point your making considering.

blessed be

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

DualWanderer3 wrote: I found affinity with kali and other dark goddesses when I found information on them and learned about them.By what fireshadow said their presenting the goddesses to her to choose who they have more affinity to based on information even if its in a more playful maner givin the situstion.As good of a point that is I think thats part of what is being done.Letting her choose which goddess to work with instead of having her work with a randome one.Though doing a reading to diside could help with that that's not really nessasary if learning about a immortal and showing intrest in them is all thats needed to get the answer.They came to me when I learned about to let me know they want to help so why can't they do the same for her?I think fireshadow's already aware of the point your making considering.

blessed be
Ah... simple. The difference is "guess" vs "more confirmed". Sure, you might have great intuition and you might have come across some Immortal you have affinity to and so happen to come across one and it pops out and says hi to you. That doesn't mean its the strongest immortal you have affinity to right? Its like doing a blood test to see if you have a cholesterol problem vs "I think I have one so I should start taking medicine for it.. and... i think i gonna go with the second strongest coz i think i am at that level" kinda thing. Sure, by all means go play guessing game all you want. I wouldn't wanna mess with that kinda thing if i only got one shot and i am asking for protection bla bla bla which might ruined my life forever and there is path of no return if something went wrong... but by all means..be my guess and go play guessing intuition game about it.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hmmm I guess readings help but as someone who has never gotten a reading for immortals and just got the orb from ch and has had many just come through to talk I’ve learned that if you take interest in an immortal that interest could be them calling to you. Or even if they just visit you. Or even if you ask them to be present on someone else’s behalf. Immortals aren’t particularly biased though they have many sides most that I’ve worked with hope to spread “as long as you’re willing, then so am I” granted it may take a little effort yes bc something’s you shouldn’t just expect from anyone. But if your sister has an immortal in mind go for that, if not then get a reading or choose one together but it shouldn’t be a big hard process it should be simple and fun and exciting as should most things approached in the paranormal I hope you both have a good experience for what ever happens xoxo

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:Actually, I was planning to stay clear but... Hmm.. But I just answered a similar question and I guess I can repeat and rinse. Instead of you CHOOSING one base on attributes and so on and WHAT YOU THINK YOU WANT and WHAT YOU THINK IS BEST... why not just do a simple reading on your little sister? As I said over the other thread, what is best for you is not best for me. I can suggest you the BEST of the BEST out there (if it exist), but if she have 0 affinity to the immortal or -10000 affinity to her, what good will that do? Wouldn't it makes more sense to choose an immortal/god that she is already connected to and maybe have a lot of past lives together and willing to jump into volcanos for her so to speak? I am sure all immortal/god are capable of protecting someone they care for. Rather than pick from an album of gods/immortals, wouldn't it be better to do a simple reading of which one is actually connected to her and get one from there?

*just my two cents... don't kill me..*
eh I'm not sure what you mean with a reading for her? It's not like I'm already so advanged that I can do a reading... and I don't think I should have someone else do a reading on her. I'm the awesome big sister... I don't think I should do something like this with her and her not knowing about it? That's a bit... dangerous and unfair no? Especially as she is an atheist. And we are from Belgium. I'm not sure how it is in other countries, but when people from Belgium are atheists, they think everyone who believes is sort of crazy or delusional. ( Well especially our brother, and she kinda takes after him).
She kinda knows I'm into spirits, and she doesn't believe in the Christian God, but she thinks this is pretty scary... So... I wouldn't want to do anything with her, that scares her.

By giving her the album, she can pick who she connects best with no? So basically it's still her choice. And by naming it a game, I think I'll take away all fear.

But as you were talking about past lives... I do have a very close bond with my siblings, and I guess we have had like a lot of past lives together if there is any truth to a soulgroup. And as I'm very close to my sister, and I have a bunch of spirits... maybe we can truly pick the best choices for her with the immortals she can choose from ( cause the end goal of the game is that she picks one).

no worries, I'm not going to kill you. You're a spirit keeper, imagine if you and your spirits come to haunt me XP

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

The thing is... I will just get the binding myself probably, and explain the chosen Goddess by my sister, that I will be the one who is doing everything a believer should do and stuff, but I chose her to keep an eye on my sister. So the kid just maybe, finds her faith back ( cause even as a Christian it was really hard for me to have siblings who didn't believe in God... cause no matter how lonely I'm, God will always be my side. Next to that, I'm always afraid they will end up in Hell somewhere because of their lack of faith. So basically I'm already making up a thousand plans to make sure that even in Hell they will have a great time), and will always be protected and cared for, even when I'm not always by her side. ( Cause I was so crazy once that I made my baby sis the promise to always be there... but as a young teen I didn't understand that's like quite impossible for a human being).

And to my sister I'll explain in some sort of way, that she gets an inviseble friend to call out to whenever she wants to. For her nothing changes, next to the fact that I know she will always be protected, cared for and loved by someone, even when I'm not there. And that no one will be able to hurt her ever again, like our stephmother did... Because then the Goddess is going to change into Karma ( cause my sister believes in this) ;-)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Fireshadow wrote:The thing is... I will just get the binding myself probably, and explain the chosen Goddess by my sister, that I will be the one who is doing everything a believer should do and stuff, but I chose her to keep an eye on my sister. So the kid just maybe, finds her faith back ( cause even as a Christian it was really hard for me to have siblings who didn't believe in God... cause no matter how lonely I'm, God will always be my side. Next to that, I'm always afraid they will end up in Hell somewhere because of their lack of faith. So basically I'm already making up a thousand plans to make sure that even in Hell they will have a great time), and will always be protected and cared for, even when I'm not always by her side. ( Cause I was so crazy once that I made my baby sis the promise to always be there... but as a young teen I didn't understand that's like quite impossible for a human being).

And to my sister I'll explain in some sort of way, that she gets an inviseble friend to call out to whenever she wants to. For her nothing changes, next to the fact that I know she will always be protected, cared for and loved by someone, even when I'm not there. And that no one will be able to hurt her ever again, like our stephmother did... Because then the Goddess is going to change into Karma ( cause my sister believes in this) ;-)
That's the funny thing. IF she is an atheist and you claim this and that... they why are you binding the immortal to her? And if you are already binding an Immortal to her, buy a reading and read her is not much different than what you are already planning to do to an atheist isn't it? The better way is like you said next, bind to you and task the Immortal to her, which is actually not that "great idea" cause you can't task an Immortal (Immortals tend not to react well with you telling them to play "fetch".. aka.. they are Immortal and they don't have to listen to a tiny puny human to tell them what to do). It is actually rude in a way if you ask me. They don't have to listen to you and even if you have a good heart/motive and you doing all you can for her and the so call the Immortal is for her so to speak but you being the "maintenance girl", it is really really not that smart move at all.

If you really want to do that, it would make more sense to get a binding to an Immortal that is YOURS rather than hers, and you do all you can to connect and gain favor of YOUR Immortal and THEN you REQUEST the immortal to help look after your sister. Wouldn't that makes more sense? The other choice (which is the best considering all options) is you get a protector spirit/entity for you but task them to watch over your sister. You can put a note in CH when you order to specify them that this is what you wish and task the said spirit with such job. I am sure CH can find a spirit/entity that fits that criteria and bind to you but was tasked as a permanent protector for your sister with you doing all the offering as needed and charging and whatnot that needed to be done. Over time if she do go this path, you can always pass the protector spirit/entity to her through CH or she can get a brand new one if she wish. Its a lot simpler and the spirit/entity will be easier to task than YOU ordering an Immortal to play fetch and degrade/humiliate the said Immortal.

Of course, me being evil me, there is another path you can walk BUT (10001 warnings and don't do it!) it is highly not recommended especially for people like you who do not know what you are actually doing. None the less, the method is available if you really want an Immortal to step in. Do a PACT. Find a very super duper whopper reliable conjurer, tell them your scenario and ask them for their opinion on who is suitable and then ask what is the price you need to pay for them to agree to the protection rendered (its a long term thingy where you have to do for as long as the pact is valid). If you keep your end of the bargain, the Immortal will keep their end of the bargain. This is of cause no joke because if you break your end of the bargain, "blood" will spill so to speak and the Immortal might (not 100% of the time) seek "compensation". In this case it does not matter which Immortal is more connected to you or her but who is "better suited" for the job on hand. You do not need to have any affinity to them. If you ask me, it is a stupid move. The best is still a protector spirit/entity whom you specify when you buy is for protection to your sister in the note area and go from there.

DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

@wolves

Have you interacted with immortals?You kind of sound like you eather haven't or your interactions have bin vary strict and athoritive.If its the later that may be just your expiriance and may not be theirs.The times I though I my relationship with mine(as in the side of them that is mine to see and unique to me alone along with being bound since you may take that wrong otherwise with how your talking)that developed with me would be viewed badly because of the vary mentality your brining up and asked them about it they always gave me a response along the lines of this is what I want and nothings going to change it and if anyone wants to harm you because of it will have to deal me.Mine are like family and tell me not to hesitat in asking them for help for anything.You make it sound like you need to be a servent to them to even get reconition.They may be that way to some but their not like that to everyone and even on the forum it shows that.

blessed be

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

DualWanderer3 wrote:@wolves

Have you interacted with immortals?You kind of sound like you eather haven't or your interactions have bin vary strict and athoritive.If its the later that may be just your expiriance and may not be theirs.The times I though I my relationship with mine(as in the side of them that is mine to see and unique to me alone along with being bound since you may take that wrong otherwise with how your talking)that developed with me would be viewed badly because of the vary mentality your brining up and asked them about it they always gave me a response along the lines of this is what I want and nothings going to change it and if anyone wants to harm you because of it will have to deal me.Mine are like family and tell me not to hesitat in asking them for help for anything.You make it sound like you need to be a servent to them to even get reconition.They may be that way to some but their not like that to everyone and even on the forum it shows that.

blessed be
hmm... interesting... very interesting... super interesting... either you do not know what the scenario here is, or you got problem understanding the scenario being asked here.

Scenario 1: She get an Immortal she thinks is suitable for her sister, bind to her ATHEIST sister who do not believe such a thing and then she help her sister to do all the necessary stuff like offering. AKA "Hi Almighty one, my sister is not interested in YOU and I am also not interested in YOU but I want YOU to help protect my sister and look after my precious baby sister but she is not going to do anything for YOU coz she DON'T believe YOU and I don't want anything to do with YOU coz YOU are not for me but I will offer you some candy from time to time so please look after my sister who is NOT INTERESTED in YOU at all. Oh BTW, we SELECT YOU coz you MIGHT OR MIGHT NOT have any connection with my sister BUT my sister DON'T believe in YOU right now and I am just giving you some candy for a job and YOU are not actually for me." I believe it says it all how "rude" this is to an Immortal/Gods.

Scenario 2 (which I say slightly better than scenario 1): She choose an Immortal who has connection to herself and build that relationship and in time, request the Immortal to help her protect her sister. AKA, "Hi Almighty one, I have given you candy and be nice to you for a while now which I think is long enough and I THINK is needed enough to ask YOU to do something for me which is protect my baby sister, which is the reason I am being nice to you in the first place." Sounds nice? However, if she is interested to work with an Immortal and work to build rapport and actually forge a good relationship with the said Immortal, a small "favor" like protecting her family is definitely very easy to request and the Immortal might (not all) help her with it. BUT, if she is building a relationship with an Immortal with the intent of USING the Immortal... well... have fun!

Scenario 3: Get a spirit/entity for a specific purpose of protecting the sister but bind to her and put that in the note section where the conjurer can present it to the spirit/entity at the start of conjuring which means whoever step forward agreed to the task. Easy and simple and more effective. Don't you think so?

Scenario 4: Get a pact with an Immortal to do such task. If you do not know what is a pact, go read about it. In short its a contract for a specific task in return for something the Immortal (or spirit/entity, you can make a pact with anything but normally people seek Immortals) want. It is a contract so to speak. You do not have to have anything personal with the said Immortal nor do the Immortal have to agree but you can keep petitioning till one agrees and you agrees with the terms and you sign the pact so to speak and both of you hold your end of the bargain. For as long as you do your part they will do their part. And as with all contracts signed in blood (so to speak), if you break your end of the bargain, they can seek "compensation" from you and they have the "right" to. It tends to get messy if you break them.

With that, let me ask you again. Do YOU understand or not the situation the OP is seeking? It is totally different from what YOU wish to achieve with the your Immortals. It is good to give your experience with Immortals but you have to see the motives and the case here. You cannot expect your interactions fit in this case at all. Plus you should also read up more before saying your way is the only way and it will ended up the same outcome as you did. Sometimes there are other ways one can tackle one issue and there are also other outcomes from doing certain things the same way. There is no "one size fits all". Different Immortals react differently and not all Immortals or GODS are fluffy cute bunnies who enjoys a pat on the head.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

wolves wrote:Different Immortals react differently and not all Immortals or GODS are fluffy cute bunnies who enjoys a pat on the head.
Oo which immortals are fluffy cute bunnies who enjoy a pat on the head?
: P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Nil
neophyte
neophyte

darkwing dook wrote:
Oo which immortals are fluffy cute bunnies who enjoy a pat on the head?
: P
............... the tasty mouth licking white jade rabbit of the moon palace...

or the demon lords that some people kept saying are like harmless lil cute fluffy bunnies...don't kill me.. if you want.. kill the duck...

Return to “Immortals”