Do and can Cats or Cat entities incarnate as humans?

ArabianCaribbean
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: not anything yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Cat God/Deity :D
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I did a past-life regression and i heard the name, Yalim Abdullah Salim.

^ i know this might not exactly be relevant to the "creature" forum but i dont know where else to ask this. i've also made a post before asking if Djinn could incarnate and so far ive gotten a few good awsners.

now i return to ask the same thing about cats. The thing is, ever since i was a child i've always been around cats. I've always loved them and they have always loved me strangely enough, mostly cats feel connected to me in some way and they tend to really like my presence, as if i am one of their own.

now the thing is, i used to have plenty of cats, however my best cat named "Tobie" he was a Black cat by the way, i had the best bond with. He was so fond of me he'd always sleep on my head or next to me, he didn't rub his head against me no he gave me headbutts even XD

i also had the feeling that Tobie was very intelligent and understanding in someway, as if he knew what i was thinking and such.

Now he was only 5 years old or so or 6 years old till he suddenly just vanished. No trace of him. I asked people in my neighborhood if they saw him or his body along the road and nobody said they saw anything.

to this day he has never returned and his body was never found.

now the same thing happend to another cat of mine named "Milo". i was also fond of this cat, however my mother passed away recently so he had to move in into my best friends house.

after 3 weeks or so he was gone for a while, then i found him in someone's yard. And then after i came to visit he vanished too completely, no signs of his dead body anywhere.

thats incredibly weird XD

now the point i am getting to is that i feel very "feline" or "cat-like" in nature, and often alot of people point it out to me. Not that i purposely and cringely act like a cat, it's just the way my personality is and how i think.

I also have another friend who believes in incarnations, starseeds, etc etc and i asked her if she felt anything "cat-like" about me and she said yes. so that's odd.

so my question is, can cats incarnate as humans? because i feel like i have a human body but a cat-like spirit, and talking about this anywhere else would make me seem like a madman which i am completely not XD i dont know where to go to talk about things like this so i hope you guys can understand.

thanks for reading all this haha XD have a good day/night wherever you are :D

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

YES. Any animal or plant can incarnate as human and vice versa, in my experience.
You may also account for the resonance with a were-lineage in your bloodline (were-feline of some nature).

TheShadowStar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow Star

great info thanks Noc i was also curious

ElCatto
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: :^)
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: i dont know lol

Noctua wrote:YES. Any animal or plant can incarnate as human and vice versa, in my experience.
You may also account for the resonance with a were-lineage in your bloodline (were-feline of some nature).

lol wow, how would you say you can identify signs of being a were-cat or having a cat soul? like what are the top 5 signs that you can definitely know for sure? or is it hard to tell and rather a feeling inside someone?

Return to “Creatures”