neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

lolaberry wrote:
Thank you , Yes I saw your comment on the post on FB,that someone needed her more! , That was you wasnt it lol. I actually have been watching Jules listings too the vessels are lovely. Im so so glad your Psy and you are connecting well. Mine is coming to me more in the last few days , I always know when he is around as the vessel vibrates and even moves lots. Psy are amazing . K is so powerful its blown me away. It will be nice to see a few more listed though as Im sure all her work is just as powerful. Im glad to hear things are improving for you. with these wonderful spirits help we can rise above the dark 1h
Oh, that wasn't me. I was the second one that posted. I just felt it right afterwards, the energy shift. I knew someone else needed her. I'm so glad it was you! Small world, lol. I'm going to be on the lookout for more of her listings as I heard so many great things about her spirits. Hopefully, one day I'll have the experience of being picked by one of them. 1d

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

MysticEmpath wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
Thank you , Yes I saw your comment on the post on FB,that someone needed her more! , That was you wasnt it lol. I actually have been watching Jules listings too the vessels are lovely. Im so so glad your Psy and you are connecting well. Mine is coming to me more in the last few days , I always know when he is around as the vessel vibrates and even moves lots. Psy are amazing . K is so powerful its blown me away. It will be nice to see a few more listed though as Im sure all her work is just as powerful. Im glad to hear things are improving for you. with these wonderful spirits help we can rise above the dark 1h
Oh, that wasn't me. I was the second one that posted. I just felt it right afterwards, the energy shift. I knew someone else needed her. I'm so glad it was you! Small world, lol. I'm going to be on the lookout for more of her listings as I heard so many great things about her spirits. Hopefully, one day I'll have the experience of being picked by one of them. 1d
Ah , I was the last lol. I also commented on the Vamp, couldnt resist that 1d . Aww I really hope you do , I honestly believe Angels do tend to pick us, as do many spirits , But Angels more so .

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

EDIT: Forgot to provide the link to article that I was quoting, so I am posting this do correct and to provide the link to article. My sincerest apologies!
From what I have gathered from the CH Encyclopedia entry on Courtwind Angels; the Courtwind Angels are said to "deal out justice on the keeper's behalf, because often the keeper do not know that others (I assume that Magnolia and Ash mean other people, here, in the CH Encyclopedia entry) have done them anything wrong."
Article link: https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Szyvágr
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

EDIT #2 (Sorry!):

I was about to edit my previous post because I saw that what I had said in my quote of the article was wrong, but by the time I had corrected it I could no longer change or edit the post.

From what I have gathered from the CH Encyclopedia entry on Courtwind Angels; the Courtwind Angels are said to do or exact measures of(?) "justice on the keeper's behalf - even if they aren't asked (because sometimes the keeper do not know that others (I assume that Magnolia and Ash mean other people, here, in the CH Encyclopedia entry) did them wrong.)"

Article link:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Just wanted to correct my wrong out of respect of Magnolia and Ash and their encyclopedia, and so that I don't go around spreading false information. Thank you and sorry once again, it is not my intention to spam the boards, but unfortunately I ran out of time to edit my previous post for any wrongs and errors. My bad!

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My Courtwind Angel is very loyal to me and he is always giving me assurance that no baneful magick, spirit or entity would bring me harm. He always tells me that he would never ever leave me and he will always protect me no matter what.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

I had an amazing Courtwind Angel choose me , from Sariena, her facebook page. She has been with me 5 months now and has been much more than a protective companion. She has appeared to me in light style form and in the odd vision.She is super soothing, so much so I always turn to her for advice and help. I honestly cannot imagine not having her around, she is bound to a Lapis Lazuli carved Angel which she loves . I honestly carry her vessel with me whenever I leave the house . She has even led me to finding other amazing entities and always tells me who I do not need , but want lol :'D

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
spaceman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I have a few Courtwind angels a few from here at CH. I obtained a class 8 Courtwind from another seller that is very intimidating. He does not exactly radiate love and light but more of a warriors presence. I know for a fact if anything is near that he can handle it then some.

So far there has been no issues with anything regarding him.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

My Courtwind Angel has been giving me great moral support in my magick workings right now, aside from being very protective as always. He always tells me to keep on practicing and that I shouldn't give up. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Angels”