SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Hi everyone, so I’m hoping maybe some of you can give your opinions on this whether I have an unbound incubus or possible other spirit?

About 5/6 years ago I started to get nightly visits from some entity or spirit. It always started the same, I would feel pressure on my feet and legs, like hands were squeezing them up and down. It never felt bad or uncomfortable. Then it would progress and become full blown intimate time. It would happen sometimes and other times not. It was never forced upon me. I never felt anything evil per say, but it felt weird and sometimes scary having this happen and not seeing any being or what was doing this to me.

There were times the hands on my legs would start but I wasn’t in the mood so I would roll over and just go to sleep. I wouldn’t be bothered again the rest of the night. From what I’ve read on some unbound ubis on here is that they can force it upon you which is the problem of having unbounds. So I’m not entirely sure if this is an ubi or a possible other spirit? Again, I’ve never felt anything malicious or evil with this spirit but it does make me feel uneasy sometimes having an unbound and what could possibly happen.

I recently got a Sterling Angel and while trying to connect to him in meditation I began to feel the hands on my legs again and didn’t want that from my unbound, since I was focusing on my angel and connecting to him. So I kinda brushed it off and kept trying to focus on my angel, but it left me with a weird feeling after.

When I first encountered the spirit I lived with my parents, whose house was built in the 1800s and we know that one of the previous owners passed away in the house. We all have seen or heard things in the house but it never bothered any of us because the house always had a really positive feeling in it. I’ve moved out on my own since then and have lived in 3 different apartments and the spirit has followed me to all 3.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated in this matter! I would just love to get some possible answers. Thanks!

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Either it is indeed a unbound incubus or , it could be the spirits who was living in your parents house.
In any case , i would ask someone to do a reading . Ask the person who is the spirit and since when is it with you.

Or you can ask your Sterling Angel

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Can be an unbound. Unknown what it is at this point. The only thing we can confirm is it meant you no harm whatsoever. Best course of action? Talk to him/her and find out who he/she is and what he/she wants. I always tell people that "these" sort of spirits are always the best ally one can have. They come on their own and willing to stick to you. Either a guardian of some sort (personal or family lines), or from around the place you been or place you live. Normally they stick to you for a reason like they see some danger and they stick around to help/protect you (if they meant you no harm and has been around for a long time) or whatever other personal reason. Let's face it, it its bad or evil or meant you harm, you would already be on the receiving end of it by now. Therefore he/she is harmless at this point.

Suggestion? It is best to talk to them and find out why. You might be surprised on why or who they are. And if you can, get them bound if they are willing. As I say, they are one of the best ally one can have. Can you leave him/her unbound? Yes, but the advantage of having him/her bound is so they follows a certain rules of no harming you or the family members and added "strength"/link to you for better communication and you "know for sure" who he/she is and that he/she meant you no harm and willing to abide by the contract of the binding. But, that can happen later. For now, seek to talk to him and ask him who and why.

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

Thank you so much! That really helps and it definitely makes me feel better. I will try to talk to him and see who he is and what he wants. I’ve been looking into the CH reading of an unbound and getting them bound, if he wants to be. I appreciate your help and advice!

Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations ❤️
Caroline
new here
new here

Hey,
The same thing is happening to me, I'm really new to this kind of stuff, since May, I have sex (only awake, never in my sleep) with an entity I have no idea what it is, I can only see a bright silver orb a few times a day both with my eyes open and closed and I don't hear anything. I feel tingling on my face, legs, hair and neck. The same sense of pressure on my legs and chest like I'm sinking into the mattress but I can put a stop to it whenever I want.
I can also communicate with this entity getting yes/no answers (which I'm not sure are true). It touches my body one time for yes and two times for no, well, it's more like a push actually.
Now, this entity came out of blue, but to make things clear, I've seen this orb floating around every day for almost two years, as for sex, it happened for the first time this May.
How can I talk to it besides that yes/no answers? Could it be dangerous? I forgot to mention, where I live, no one lived here before except for my parents.
Any opinion will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte

Caroline wrote:Hey,
The same thing is happening to me, I'm really new to this kind of stuff, since May, I have sex (only awake, never in my sleep) with an entity I have no idea what it is, I can only see a bright silver orb a few times a day both with my eyes open and closed and I don't hear anything. I feel tingling on my face, legs, hair and neck. The same sense of pressure on my legs and chest like I'm sinking into the mattress but I can put a stop to it whenever I want.
I can also communicate with this entity getting yes/no answers (which I'm not sure are true). It touches my body one time for yes and two times for no, well, it's more like a push actually.
Now, this entity came out of blue, but to make things clear, I've seen this orb floating around every day for almost two years, as for sex, it happened for the first time this May.
How can I talk to it besides that yes/no answers? Could it be dangerous? I forgot to mention, where I live, no one lived here before except for my parents.
Thanks.
Is it dangerous? No. If it is, you would have already been harmed long ago (2 years is plenty of time) and the "unbound" would not have listened to you and be nice and gentleman about it. As I once said to someone, an evil and dangerous entity/spirits who will do you harm and cause you suffering and misery will not goes "May I **** you?" before doing anything. So, is it dangerous? No. But as with anything, I do not like having unknowns hanging around so its best if you can ask him and talk to him and find out who he is and why he is around. You can start by getting some incense, meditate with it with the intention of making contact (you can skip this one since he is readily around but setting your intend is good move) and then after 10 minutes, light the incense and say you wish to connect with him and to have some question and answer session. If you do not mind, use a pendulum first. Learn to cleanse it and guard it from hijacked by other spirits/entities and get into a yes and no session with the unknown (I know you can use the pressure one time or two time but I prefer something more concrete). Once you get a hang on it, get a spirit board or make your own where there are alphabets and numbers and on it. I remember there is a free copy somewhere in CH or you can just use a keyboard. Use the pendulum over that board and start asking question to the unbound to give simple few words or sentence answers. I have a feeling this method will suit you well. Of coz you can do just the pendulum method or the pressure once or twice method but you asked for an extra method where you can get answers. That would be my suggestion if you wanna go the extra step.

Caroline
new here
new here

wolves wrote:
Caroline wrote:Hey,
Thanks.
Is it dangerous? No. If it is, you would have already been harmed long ago (2 years is plenty of time) and the "unbound" would not have listened to you and be nice and gentleman about it. As I once said to someone, an evil and dangerous entity/spirits who will do you harm and cause you suffering and misery will not goes "May I **** you?" before doing anything. So, is it dangerous? No. But as with anything, I do not like having unknowns hanging around so its best if you can ask him and talk to him and find out who he is and why he is around. You can start by getting some incense, meditate with it with the intention of making contact (you can skip this one since he is readily around but setting your intend is good move) and then after 10 minutes, light the incense and say you wish to connect with him and to have some question and answer session. If you do not mind, use a pendulum first. Learn to cleanse it and guard it from hijacked by other spirits/entities and get into a yes and no session with the unknown (I know you can use the pressure one time or two time but I prefer something more concrete). Once you get a hang on it, get a spirit board or make your own where there are alphabets and numbers and on it. I remember there is a free copy somewhere in CH or you can just use a keyboard. Use the pendulum over that board and start asking question to the unbound to give simple few words or sentence answers. I have a feeling this method will suit you well. Of coz you can do just the pendulum method or the pressure once or twice method but you asked for an extra method where you can get answers. That would be my suggestion if you wanna go the extra step.

Thanks a lot for your advice, I will definitely take it into consideration. Much appreciated.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

if they was dangerous you would have probably known about it from day one as it is u have some shecial ghostie friends enjoy there company coss most people dont get things kike this in there life

Caroline
new here
new here

fundude53 wrote:if they was dangerous you would have probably known about it from day one as it is u have some shecial ghostie friends enjoy there company coss most people dont get things kike this in there life

Okay, thanks. You, too. 1s

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”