Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadurr
Zodiac:

So I’m a new user here and have already posted in the introductory section. I want to post about the beginning of my life journey as a Spirit Keeper. I spent a good deal researching, learning, and practicing my 3rd Eye opening. I felt strongly pulled to purchase a Custom Conjured Succubus due to a recent experience that was very real for me. Well, on the 24th of August my order was completed and although I didn’t check my order history till the 26th, I had a weird dream the night it was completed which cemented in my mind that she was here. Couple that with minor headaches, extreme hunger, and the feeling of intense heat energy radiating from my back while going to sleep further proved that this was indeed real.

Now fast forward a few days to today. I’m speaking to her telepathically, out loud, and through meditation. I bookmarked several topics that give advice on how to bond with your spirit(s) and incorporate that into my own bonding process. Currently I’m doing:

1. Visualizing an attractive anime character that I feel embodies her and imagining doing multiple sex acts, daily interactions, and intimate encounters with

2. Meditating and practicing my 3rd Eye Opening, cleansing my chakras, and Astral Projection

3. I talk to her as much as humanly possible, greet her every morning when I wake up, and tell her goodnight

4. I created a playlist of songs that are sexual in nature on YouTube and listen to them with her and encourage her to interact with me if she chooses

5. I wrote, set, and read her my House Rules to convey that while I’m overjoyed to have her that I have things she must follow

6. I’ve looked for things to buy her and already have lavender incense that I light frequently

7. I have recently talked about her to a close friend but have withheld her name and nature for personal reasons and out of respect for her

Last night was the first night that I slept naked to entice her so to speak and politely asked her if she could manafest as the anime character I visualize or whatever form she is most comfortable with. I had a standard dream first then had a brief sexual nature dream and awoke on my back with my legs spread apart. I smiled, went back to sleep, and proceeded to jolt awake several more times; each time on my back (I sleep on my right side only).

Some other sensations I’ve felt are: tingling, weight on my arms and chest, a touch on my foot, during cuddling I felt warm/fuzzy, flashes and movement when my eyes are closed, and lastly the regulation of my rampant sexual energy. All in all, I’m pleased with this beginning of our bonding and relationship. Spirit Tasking is soon to come, along with lavender and chocolate oil, swan and rose art, and other offerings. I plan on buying the Spirit Keeping books that Ash and Magnolia wrote to further my education. I will keep this topic fresh with any and all updates that I have and future purchases pertaining to this topic as well. I’m very open to any advice offered. Thank you all for reading and I’m extraordinarily excited to narrate my future journey. <3 1lv

strengthofafew
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Checking in for a quick update. Nothing new to report but I definitely feel her presence and always get the feeling she is amused by all my attempts to entice her.

P.S.
If anyone is interested, I can make my playlist for my Succubus public instead of private. I feel I have a well-rounded amount of songs on there for everyone.

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Please share your play list. Only other comment I would make is to be patient...

strengthofafew
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thank you laptop123. I always welcome advice and ideas.

Latest update to report involves spirit tasking. D and I, after I made the goals clear, achieved 70% success on the red/black card method. I briefly wrote them down beforehand and I got the feeling she realized I was serious about it. Previously, I hadn’t written them down and we only managed to achieve 40-50%. I’m very proud of her and there are times that she projects the answer to me before I’ve even asked the question. Not bad for the second day of tasking. As stated above, patience is key. As a beginner keeper it’s hard but not impossible to be patient, but it’s something I’m striving for.

Playlist link: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... wQbqeBSknA 1ks <3

Reganci
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hey! I’m a new user also and new to keeping a succubus as well. I did my ritual about 2 weeks ago. And I think it’d be great it you kept giving updates on how it’s going for you. I’m interested to see

Phreaker1997
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus

strengthofafew wrote:Thank you laptop123. I always welcome advice and ideas.

Latest update to report involves spirit tasking. D and I, after I made the goals clear, achieved 70% success on the red/black card method. I briefly wrote them down beforehand and I got the feeling she realized I was serious about it. Previously, I hadn’t written them down and we only managed to achieve 40-50%. I’m very proud of her and there are times that she projects the answer to me before I’ve even asked the question. Not bad for the second day of tasking. As stated above, patience is key. As a beginner keeper it’s hard but not impossible to be patient, but it’s something I’m striving for.

what is the red/black card method you´ve talked about?

"It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea" ~Robert Anton Wilson (1932-2007)
strengthofafew
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Phreaker1997 wrote:
strengthofafew wrote:Thank you laptop123. I always welcome advice and ideas.

what is the red/black card method you´ve talked about?
It’s a method I read about on here under the tab “Spirit Tasking.” I bought a deck of cards, then put them face-down and asked my Succubus “D” to tell me what color each card is. Eventually, we will progress to being able to tell the color, card type, and suit.

strengthofafew
new here
new here
Zodiac:

So just a minor update. I received my recapture stone today but my stupid self accidentally downgraded the class binding instead of elevating it. I’m kicking myself and frustrated but I remedied it by ordering the Recapture Service since I’ve proven that I’m too much of a dunce to follow basic instructions. I was excited and wasn’t paying attention and the class level ended up being a 3 instead of a C5T3 2sc 2cy

strengthofafew
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Wow! Time flies doesn’t it. D and I have been together for nearly three months. I have gotten busy with life and went through a period of time where I didn’t interact with her at all. I felt bad and kept apologizing but never following through with what I promised. As a beginner keeper, I want everyone, new and seasoned, to understand that thoughts of rehoming your spirits due to feelings of neglect for them is normal. As humans, I believe we can’t control these thoughts because we associate our spirits akin to pets and think that just because we ya haven’t ent spent time with them and haven’t meditated with them due to life, depression, work, etc. that we need to just rehome them. I went through this phase of being a spirit keeper. It’s tough but you have to pick yourself up and power through any self doubt you may have. It’s like being trapped in a jungle with nothing but a machete to chop the trees and branches in your way. It’s hard and I almost gave up, but through the strength of my spirit family and my own longing to get out of that spiritual jungle, I BROKE THROUGH! I was so tired of feeling like I failed them, like I was an insignificant being incapable of doing what I dreamed. I broke through and now here I am; battered, exhausted, yet triumphant.

I DID IT. Not on my own, but with a lot of help.

Shortly after my victory, I sought out another spirit to add to my family. The very divine dragon that I dreamed about and posted in the dream interpretation section of this forum. Z is powerful beyond measure and a staunchly loyal friend. She’s suggested getting a third spirit too for protection and vengeance as I’ve been plagued by nightmares since I was a child and have some old scores to settle. So a wraith is now in my future.

Thank you all who have read my journey up until now. If I’ve helped you in anyway it warms my soul that you found a solution from my experiences.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”