Astral Angel, Obles, Vorin and more

Nichole2018
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

I came across Spirit keeping quite by accident and am so thankful that I made my first order with CH.
Each interaction with the help desk has been pleasant. My order came within 2.5 weeks. I ordered a gryphon and Volkh. I also received a Vorin,Astral Angel and Obles. I honestly feel as if I have genuine friendships with our new house members.
I started seeing flashes light and sparkles within a week of ordering. The night before my order was complete ,I saw a green flash in my room- I found out my Astral Angel manifests this way. Since I have received my Spirits and living entities I have seen multiple manifestations,full body apparation (only once it was a bit strong for me to handle), lights/flashes, sparkles and shadows. I am so thankful for finding CH. I feel I was led here to begin expanding my knowledge and experiences with trusted people and beings. In the 2 weeks I have received them, I have met each one and have been shown what they look like. I am thrilled to continue with Spirit keeping,referring anyone I can ...It is so enriching. I look forward to balancing the energies around me between WA and DA. Thank you so much for working with integrity and self respect. Blessings

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Glad you're having such wonderful experiences already! You hit the nail on the head, Spirit Keeping is most definitely an enriching journey. Enjoy the path you'll walk with your companions ❤

Nichole2018
new here
new here

Thank you!

Nichole2018
new here
new here

I just wanted to add, I caught a picture of my Gryphon with me. She is beautiful and a gorgeous gold color. I dont know how to add it, but I am thrilled and feeling blessed to be able to see a "physical" form of her.

coconut
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: wolf
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

so how's it going with the vorin?
have you seen him?

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Your experiences sound wonderful! I'm glad you are having such a good time with it all. Keep us updated as to how you are getting along, your companions sound great!

Nichole2018
new here
new here

I have seen the Vorin. Before bed one night I asked my Spirits to show me where they are from, and had the vessels in my bed (usually I sllep withem next to my bed). I had the most intense dream, the first one I slightly remember but what I remember most is that I felt I would normally be creeped out but I wasn't. I knew this dream was the Vorin. I believe I have also caught him in photos as a wolf. I have many recent pictures with a wolf in them.

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”