Weird Dream

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
KnightmareZX
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Archelone
Zodiac:

This morning I had this dream, and it's possibly one of the weirdest I've ever had, next to the series of dreams where I'm stuck in a TV drama or nightmares of having to make decisions in a zombie apocalypse.

I was part of some military action where I was inciting hostility against my target, which turned out to be some lab somewhere. I'm leading troops down and taking ppl of the lab as I'm sweeping through. I get to somewhere in the lab where I see a gorgeous female researcher and she's holding something in a syringe. Somehow she catches me off-guard and injects a good amount of it in the family jewels region, and says it'll kill me in seconds. Without thinking, i pounce on her and force her hand and inject the remainder into herself. She looks at me with a shocked expression and asked why I did that. I said "If I'm going down, you're coming with me." End of Dream.

I'm not sure if it was one of my ubis reaching out, or if it was a test of some sort.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Maybe "Ubis" having a game with you?

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”