Are the supernatural beings manipulating us in thinking they aren't here?

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I was thinking about a few topics, about 'where did the other beings that lived with us go' and ' where are the dragons' and 'Where people of the Midieval more paranormal than us'.

Than I was thinking about the fact that so many people ( 1 billion of the entire population) doesn't even believe in the Paranormal or doesn't have a religion. Then I was thinking about the book Homo Deus, and even Origin. And about the fact that so many think the end is nearby... apocalypse and stuff. But in one of the more optimistic books I've read, is stated by spirits/angels that apocalypse will never happen.
On the other account, yesterday I was again a bit dissapointed because someone mentioned she is married to archangel Michael. As a Christian, that was one of the biggest shocks I ever got... so I went to the cathedral and asked St Anthoine to find me the truth again.

I went to Google and searched about if angels marry, and you have no clue how many people speak against each other. First of all, the verse of the Bible where angels marry human woman and make giant babies, is apparantly not even about angels but about Set, Adams third son, his human sons? Whatever... but then Jesus says that angels in Heaven don't marry. And when I was browsing on Youtube, I came upon the Lost City of Z and Atlantis. And next to this, I was also bonding with my spirits, and got to know that my siren lived in the Southern Ocean, and my culebron lived close to El Dorado.

If you put all of those things together... I'm pretty sure they are still out there. In the oceans, in the Amazon Forest, in the Devils Triangle who knows, because they are too many cold cases to overlook. To many dissapearances which are never fully understood.

I'm not sure why, but instead of giving all credit to Church ( which only exists out of Humans), why not giving the credit to all those powerfull paranormal beings who apparantly can seduce/charm/manipulate human beings?

And maybe they are just letting us do our thing... because they know when it goes to bad, they are powerfull enough to jump aboard and stop us from going to far? Maybe we are truly like 'ants' on mother earth, but she thinks like:' whatever, I want a make-over, so they can do whatever they want.'
Maybe the vamps and other human-eating species like those wars so much, because they can get free food, and no one even thinks twice about a dissapearing human over there.

So would it be possible that we ( human beings who think we are apparantly the strongest species on this planet) are really manipulated/blind-sighted by other more powerfull species, to not see them? Maybe they are truly enjoying us fighting each other, like the Old Greek Gods who watched over the Troyan war. Maybe we are some real-life tv-show for all of them. Hmmm....

Because let's be honest... Vampires, Werewolves, magical beings like dragons/unicorns/sirens/fairies/elves... and even the Gods... they are far more powerfull than we (humans) are. We may rule over the animal and plant kingdom, but I guess the Supernatural kingdom rules over us.

A firebreating dragon slain by a human? How on earth are you going to slay an animal that can put you on fire?
Area 51 has aliens in custody? The same aliens who apparantly created us to start with?
A priest of Church can cast out a demon? Oh sure... Michael and Lucifer are fighting for many eons already, but one tiny human who doesn't even live that long, can totally cast out a demon.

Maybe the Gods never stopped enjoying watching us fight our battles and putting bets upon us. And just for some fun, they threw in some little demon or some little dragon we could totally fight off, and act like:' Look, we humans are the most powerfull beings of all time!' And then the God Ares could totally laugh with us, and throw in some disease we couldn't even conquer. But at the time of Atlantis, we became too powerfull and arrogant, so the Gods became angry and destroyed the continent. And the Tower of Bable. That was the one time we worked together, and now we are divided up in five or six continents. The continents are even divided in countries... and the countries are ruled over by a King/President/Queen, but every human has free will, so that even the cities or states are ruled over by yet another. The truth is, how can we even think we are the most powerfull beings on this planet to start with?

Maybe the Gods are truly rulling everything, and putting species against species. Maybe that's the only reason why we don't see the Honest Truth. We're blindsighted for the reason that we could never become to strong again and play for Gods ourselves. ( Isn't that what the story from Enki is about?)

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’m not convinced that some of our mythical (so to speak) beings were physically in this realm. I believe there’s an overlapping, or interconnected, or what have you, set of realms where we and they reside, separated except for when someone pays a visit to one of the other realms. Otherwise, why would we need to buy or create portals to access Fae, Elven, Draconic, etc. Realms?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
niceprotonman
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: PeiNgoTorTorCheen
If I could be anything, I would be...: me
My magical/paranormal name...: TiuLengLui

Earth isn't the only place in the multi-verse which is habitable. And those whom we may call "Gods" may just be a little more "powerful" (physically / spiritually) than us, live a little (or a lot) longer, and have more advanced tech than us. But we too are "Gods" to say, our pets, animals in general, and plants, cos we can exert great control over them, if we wish. And yeah, our "Gods" may just have their own "Gods" too.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I’m not convinced that some of our mythical (so to speak) beings were physically in this realm. I believe there’s an overlapping, or interconnected, or what have you, set of realms where we and they reside, separated except for when someone pays a visit to one of the other realms. Otherwise, why would we need to buy or create portals to access Fae, Elven, Draconic, etc. Realms?
Because 'someone' is trying to keep us apart for a certain reason?

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

niceprotonman wrote:Earth isn't the only place in the multi-verse which is habitable. And those whom we may call "Gods" may just be a little more "powerful" (physically / spiritually) than us, live a little (or a lot) longer, and have more advanced tech than us. But we too are "Gods" to say, our pets, animals in general, and plants, cos we can exert great control over them, if we wish. And yeah, our "Gods" may just have their own "Gods" too.
You know I found a Youtube channel yesterday, it's called woodwardtv, and the person making the video suggested like:' Why are we even going to Mars, when we have a whole earth to investigate, where roughly 90% of the ocean is even undiscovered?'

Yeah, maybe our Gods have indeed their Gods... The story with Enki is that there were powerfull Gods who made other Gods to work for them no? And then those Gods made humans, cause they didn't want to labour all day in, all day out.... And we humans have used many animals to work for us, and take over our labour ( the horses, the camels, the donkeys, but even the dogs). Hm, interesting, I haven't thought about it this way. Great new angle to investigate!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:
Likes2Read wrote:I’m not convinced that some of our mythical (so to speak) beings were physically in this realm. I believe there’s an overlapping, or interconnected, or what have you, set of realms where we and they reside, separated except for when someone pays a visit to one of the other realms. Otherwise, why would we need to buy or create portals to access Fae, Elven, Draconic, etc. Realms?
I’m not suggesting that anyone is trying to force a separation, but more like “realms with overlapping parts is just how things are”. Mentally, I picture it as a 3-D Venn Diagram of sorts, if that makes sense.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:
I’m not suggesting that anyone is trying to force a separation, but more like “realms with overlapping parts is just how things are”. Mentally, I picture it as a 3-D Venn Diagram of sorts, if that makes sense.
... I'm picturing the Norse Big Tree of Life now, where every branche is another world, but I've no clue what a 3-D Venn Diagram is... is that some part of Math-lesson I missed because it was to difficult to understand?

Return to “Unsolved Mysteries”