Very affectionate... Though gets upset when I mention certain things.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: RavenFlight
Zodiac:

I've had my Incubus for a good full 5 months now and he's been great... But whenever I remember anything male entity related prior to getting him or think about buying another Male spirit from a Spirit Keeping related shop, he gets upset, thinking that I'm going to replace him with someone else. If that isn't love, I don't know what is lol.

I wouldn't dare replace him or M (Western Blue), when I've gone through so much with them. I'm glad to have them both as a family alongside mine. :D

darkwolf90100
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

Maybe jealous slightly, I think some spirits are concerned about the drop in attention that may happen when another spirit is introduced.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

Joke: Get him a spirit doggy...

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

@ darkwolf90100 Yeah, it could be that.

@ wolves Lmao, he prefers cats more than dogs, though he doesn't completely hate them. Moreso because he's just not a fan of them.

vikingwarior74
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
Zodiac:

been there. Have a heart to heart talk. Things will work out.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Within reason, such as setting up house rules in advance if you’re considering a type of spirit that will be hard to integrate into your family, you should be the one dictating whether, when, and who additions to your family will be.

Do be cognizant if a conjurer warns that a particular spirit doesn’t get along with a type of spirit that’s in your keep. Other than that, your path is YOURS to dictate.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

agrees with L2R. Taking their suggestions into consideration is good, but you shouldn't get dictated by them. If he doesn't want to share your heart with another male being, I guess you have to accept it, or part ways, but if he doesn't want you to share with anyone male in general, even if this other male is just a friend, I would talk with him about that : /

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It's only relationship related concerning other male spirits/entities, male friends are fine though but he worries when they start flirting with me, as he knows how some people can get and he doesn't want anyone indecent hurting me emotionally. It didn't state in his CH description about not getting along with certain spirits/entities, so it must be a personal thing when it comes to relationships. I have to accept it though as I love him also and the fact that I deleted my CH shop account due to my parents trying to be nosy with what I bought from CH so I can't simply return him back unless I email them about reviving the account.

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this

I am sure CH keeps a record of their customers. You can ask them about it. But to be honest, you do not have to return him just yet. Talk to him and tell him the circumstances, if he cares he will think on your behalf. Most of the time they should understand. They are smarter than us and live a lot longer to know these stuff in the first place. If all fails, then only you think of rehoming. To rehome you do not even have to go through CH or need his details and so on. I am sure CH can accept any spirits/entities for rehoming if you explain your circumstances with them. Any seller would be happy to if you explain it. Or if you got friends who wants him, well, I am sure you can just do a transfer through any seller. But this is only if there is no other way and as a last resort.

OwlSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yeah, about that...

I had a talk with R, let him think about it and he's decided that he doesn't want to stay here any longer. He's even gone back to the shop to explain the situation. Even more, afterwards, he wants to move on straight after he's unbound... I'm upset about it quite honestly but if he wants to do that, then that's fine. I did contact CH shop yesterday by email regarding my account so hopefully they should contact me back.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”