strange female entity HELP

lili gi
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Hi guys
So I talked before about a female entity (as I thinking she was succubus ) but I don't know what she could be exactly .. she caused a nightmare to me and I feel sometimes sexual energy or every time when she present and then I see images about a blonde teen girl  like she was trying to seduce me and she come to my dream in deference forms of women even I puzzled if it is the same her or not
In the some of my dreams she was worried if that someone will watch us and suddenly I see her where she was hugged me in a lovely way like she was my girlfriend
Now yesterday I was strongly feel like I slept with her when it was just in my imagination but I feel it like it happened real even when I was in the bed I feel her like she was on my chest
Now after that she caused me another nightmare and I feel sick after the waking up
What could that entity or spirit be? And if she wasn't gone what I can do for make her gone when I feel her every time now seduce me??
BT I am a girl and not lesbian and this is a a scare experience for me I feel like there is something or someone following me at 2015
And now I feel it or their presence now
Plz can you tell me what is it? 1e

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

If you want to know the exact "what", get a CH unbound reading. Nobody can tell you what without doing an actual reading or investigation. If you are asking this question, it is safe to say you are still a long way to go until you are capable of knowing what it is yourself. So, the best is to get a reading by someone who can tell them apart.

If you do not need to know "what" it is and just get rid of them, do the banishing or cleansing ritual. You can first try to nicely tell her off you do not wish for this to continue and it is your will she leave you alone. But read up on the banishing and cleansing ritual first and get some of the items ready just in case things did not go so smoothly. There is a lot of topic on this in the forum. The simplest is to do a sage cleanse. Also learn to have some sort of shielding method. It is also in the forum.

davierdem
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

sounds like the same female in my dreams idk what it means or why it happens

reddragonxps
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire / Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Boris
Zodiac:

A young teen with shoulder length blond hair and glowing white skin. Like an angel except no wings.
I have seen her a few times and it seems odd.

CJDS
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Have you possibly asked her/talk with her? If you haven't you can try to meditate and attempting to talk with her, tell her that what you think 'she' did that makes you uncomfortable. Or just tell it verbally/talk it out loud of what you feel and things you'd like her to stop doing.

Let's not be hasty and jump to bad scenario right away, give a chance for your 'entity' to explain herself and fix how 'she' approaches you.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”