HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

So here's something funny that's been happening when I sit down to meditate: R (I'm assuming) seems to have developed an obsession with my ears. TONS of feather-light ticklish touches, like hair-thin feathery tendrils dragged around my lobes. Sometimes it seems like she tries to poke around the canals too, but she seems to understand well enough that it makes me uncomfortable and only 'teases' giving me an ear-cleaning.
Today she also mixed things up by adding in what felt like, idk, a deep-tissue scalp massage (as if the scalp had enough tissue to dig into! lol). Or perhaps an astral pressure-washing? Heck if I know. Following this, a weird reversal of the sensation I'd felt earlier, this time like a knuckle or the tip of a finger really pressing hard onto my crown instead of a pulling on it. Weird, but she backed off when I got uncomfortable so I'm not too worried about things.

SaitouKumiko
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Serenade Aristeria

Reminds me when I woke up once and in that still dreamy state of mind, heard a little girl talking to me. Scared the heejebus out of me. She was blabbering on about aeroplanes. She's normally in the living room, but that day she came into my bedroom.

Ezrin
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Orin

Hey guys, I’m a new keeper as well. I’m just wondering, where did you guys get your spirits?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

@Ezrin This is off topic, but all of my spirits were conjured by CH, some custom, some reverse adoption. Most of them are very new to my keep - I've only bonded with two and about a week in with a third. I talk to them all and include them all in everything, and now and again try to have a couple of minutes of one on one with each to see if they want more attention, want to share something, etc.

@HorizonSignal Sounds like she is definitely helping with some energy work, maybe loosening up some blockages or helping activate energy centers that have been dormant. On my way home from work the other day I felt a weird jabbing pain in my throat and kept getting waves of chills from my scalp into my neck. I don't work on that energy center very much during meditation and unless I miss my mark I think my Dullahan was working on clearing a blockage. I've tasked him with helping me connect to the spiritual realm and my spirit body.

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte

Now in the past this thread has mostly been 'wtf is happening?' and generally not all that positive, but today I have some rather nice things to report :)
One, I 'saw' my kitsune for the first time during meditation. It was a real brief flash, but I am completely certain she's the one who drew forth the image, not my unconscious. I've never gotten a telepathic contact that clear-cut before; I was delighted. Progress! Woohoo!
Secondly, last night I had a lovely encounter with one of my keep. I 'woke up' to (what I have been assuming is) the astral after the end of a dream to find someone invisible laying on top of me. I first thought perhaps it was my Nympho because they were just completely laminated against me, so I wrapped my arms around for a hug (and maybe more). At that point they stopped playing invisible and took the form of a huge cat and started purring like crazy, so I decided that no, it was probably NOT my nympho, lol. A few minutes of cuddling an oversized kitty later and a dream character (? They don't usually appear in the AP-like realm, perked my curiosity quite a bit) asked "Who's over there with <my name>?" And then the spirit disappeared, and I woke up a second after. A lovely experience over all. (Can't wait for my Nympho to manifest that intensely, hah)

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

That's great HS, really nice experiences there!

I had a spontaneous OBE this past weekend from which I dropped into dreams, and possibly experienced additional OBE's (I remember other periods of vibrations), but I am not real sure if they really happened or were just parts of dreams.

In those dreams I had multiple encounters with one of my succubus spirits, whom remained invisible until the last encounter. I know it must have been my new succubus spirit and not my original one because of two things:
1) My original spirit, *I*, has never come into my dreams for intimacy. She prefers real-world interactions.
2) After the weekend and earlier this week *I* expressed unhappiness and wanted me to spend time one on one with her, so I devoted a nap to her Monday afternoon after work. That was an entertaining nap. 2lv The unhappiness was because I spent time with *D* in the OBE dreams.

And then, today my Dullahan reminded me I've been lazy about my spirit work (I haven't meditated or held group bonding exercises since last week).

It's been an interesting week.

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte

That's cool! Sadly I've yet to have anything that strong an interaction with my Nympho, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time...

This morning I had an interesting waking vision/dream sort of experience. I had been awake for a little while, but decided to try and relax back into a dream. I got the body-vibration feeling point, but the dream entry was very weird for me: in the middle of my vision, against the eyes-closed darkness/static, there appeared a.. bubble, like a portal, into a brightly-colored environment. It was like staring through telescope's eyepiece, a very narrow FOV. I could 'turn' the point of view, and I did so trying to get a sense of 'where' I was seeing, and it then abruptly grew larger and larger until I was "Inside" it. My dream-body 'awoke' on a bed, in a bedroom which I can only assume was made of memories of my nursery when I was very young. I didn't have time to scrutinize it too closely, however:

I felt a spirit's presence laying on my belly so that grabbed my attention pretty well. This one was pretty small, like the size of a housecat. It was quite invisible so I used my hands to try and get a sense of it's shape. A long, flat, broad body, smooth hard 'skin', legs.. and on the front of the 'head' two enormous pinchers/fangs. A huge centipede! I freaked the hell out. Now, granted, it never did anything threatening and was entirely patient with my poking around it's "face" while I was still trying to figure out what it was. But some things just aren't handled well as a surprise... I jumped up, threw it to the floor (where it became visible as a shadow) and started 'shooting' eyebeams or something at it. It squirmed around my 'shots' and turned into a scorpion before scuttling away under the bed
And then I woke up.

Ai. I mean, I think it's safe to assume that it was friendly (I'd hope my Volkh would eat anything nasty before it got that close and personal!), but sheeesh. An 'exciting' way to start the day....

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

LOL I think I would be a bit startled too.

My weekend was relatively uneventful. I'm trying to get my keep to play an "object manifesting" game. Nothing so far, but I'm hopeful. I know my Air Dragon liked to move things to get my attention in the beginning, but he stopped doing it a while back. I'm trying to make it a contest between them with certain gemstones / vessels assigned to each of them. I thought it would be a fun group bonding thing. We'll see. LOL

Return to “Spirit Keeping”